Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

pyoko
16 hours ago, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

Koi-Jian is still naked (waiting on a new outfit and wig lol) but I popped her eyes in today and she's just so gorgeous! Ignore all the other girls hanging out on my vanity in the bg lol

spacer.png6D1EB994-16EF-4478-81DC-2ADED6FA3B52.jpeg.4aa40386b191dfcd6d06a04804c818d7.jpeg

I did have one little issue while I was putting in her eyes though- her neck piece wasn't attached to the inner frame for some reason? it's like a 2'' plastic tube into which the neck peg goes, and that plastic tube interlocks with the inner frame via a matching groove on both parts that are connected and twisted to lock into place, only mine hadn't been twisted so it was just pulling all the way out of the neck. I was able to get it "locked" onto the frame myself but it did take a little brainwork lol

Soo.. It's not normal that that neck plastic tube is coming off all the time? 

Mine did come off when I put the head on, and now moves around a lot /is wobbly. 

Any Tipps on how to "lock" it into the inner frame? 

Edited by pyoko
  • Like 1

Mizuumi-no-Otome
3 hours ago, pyoko said:

Soo.. It's not normal that that neck plastic tube is coming off all the time? 

Mine did come off when I put the head on, and now moves around a lot /is wobbly. 

Any Tipps on how to "lock" it into the inner frame? 

I'm not sure if it's normal (this is my first TF) but it is a little annoying!

I fixed mine by removing the head from the neck and twisting that little helicopter thing (idk how to describe it other than that) onto the neck "pole" by itself, until it's so tightly screwed on that the neck pole isn't able to move/spin around inside the tube anymore. Then I slid the tube into the neck, making sure the groove matches up with the frame inside and twisted to the left (this is why you need to tighten the helicopter onto the neck pole, so that you can use the pole as a handle with which to twist) until they lock together and I can't pull out the neck tube. 

Then you'll just twist off the helicopter and put on the head regularly. Should be stable! 

It honestly wasn't the most annoying thing in the world (and probably would make dressing easier since you could just....slide the head off without opening it up) but the wobbling got on my nerves and her head kept falling off while I was putting in her eyes lol. 

• Like 1

Veravey

AND SHE'S HERE!  @onion14@

Sitting at $270, I'm truly amazed she didn't jump up in price. No shoes again though, like Anna, but her outfit is certainly one of their best yet, after Liluta's. I swore she was the same sculpt as Koimi but I was wrong, so similar. And heeled feet in one photo!

Her bonus eye is so cute!

https://www.janesdolland.com/product-page/fibonacci

Screenshot_8.jpg.dcefc4f07d6a93dff3c27e0a7d7d1e06.jpg   Screenshot_7.jpg.aacac1a27a9d3d718c8878fca352c11a.jpg

Edited by Veravey
  • Like 7

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

pyoko
17 hours ago, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

I'm not sure if it's normal (this is my first TF) but it is a little annoying!

I fixed mine by removing the head from the neck and twisting that little helicopter thing (idk how to describe it other than that) onto the neck "pole" by itself, until it's so tightly screwed on that the neck pole isn't able to move/spin around inside the tube anymore. Then I slid the tube into the neck, making sure the groove matches up with the frame inside and twisted to the left (this is why you need to tighten the helicopter onto the neck pole, so that you can use the pole as a handle with which to twist) until they lock together and I can't pull out the neck tube. 

Then you'll just twist off the helicopter and put on the head regularly. Should be stable! 

It honestly wasn't the most annoying thing in the world (and probably would make dressing easier since you could just....slide the head off without opening it up) but the wobbling got on my nerves and her head kept falling off while I was putting in her eyes lol. 

It's my first tinyfox too, so I was unsure if it might be just a normal thing. Thank you for the explanation, I will try to do that. 

chibinezumi

Tinyfox has announced on their weibo they are working on 1/4 hands and heeled feet! Due in June sometime to unveil/sell? The new butterfly girl has the heeled feet in the photos

Edited by chibinezumi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yoshienamoe
32 minutes ago, chibinezumi said:

Tinyfox has announced on their weibo they are working on 1/4 hands and heeled feet! Due in June sometime to unveil/sell? The new butterfly girl has the heeled feet in the photos

Really? That’s awesome! I was just wondering if they’d ever consider making heeled feet- let alone more hands!

I hope US dealers like JanesDollLand can get their “hands” on them soon. Tinyfox seems to be pretty great at getting stuff out incredibly fast.

Yoshienamoe
On 4/27/2022 at 8:17 PM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Yi finally arrived, time for pics. 

20220427_160922.jpg

20220427_161333.jpg

20220427_152932.jpg

Yay!!! Isn’t she adorable?

I usually do my own faceups, but Yi’s default has grown on me, and I think it’s gonna stay for a WHILE. 

did you apply product to the bangs?

Edited by Yoshienamoe
ETA bangs question (forgot to do this the first time I edited)

Riesz
12 hours ago, Veravey said:

AND SHE'S HERE!  @onion14@

Sitting at $270, I'm truly amazed she didn't jump up in price. No shoes again though, like Anna, but her outfit is certainly one of their best yet, after Liluta's. I swore she was the same sculpt as Koimi but I was wrong, so similar. And heeled feet in one photo!

Her bonus eye is so cute!

https://www.janesdolland.com/product-page/fibonacci

Screenshot_8.jpg.dcefc4f07d6a93dff3c27e0a7d7d1e06.jpg   Screenshot_7.jpg.aacac1a27a9d3d718c8878fca352c11a.jpg

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c-s.w4002-21228104440.10.7e2a728f5QeXbt&id=673377389549

Here's her Taobao preorder page!

I think the fullset is gonna be 1088 yuan, which converts to about $165 USD

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 2

Veravey
20 minutes ago, Riesz said:

Here's her Taobao preorder page!

I can't figure out my TaoBao login info to save my life, I think they kicked me out when I browsed too much last year... so frustrating. :(

If anyone has any advice on how to get around this I'd really appreciate it.

SylveonPaws

Tinyfox dolls are so cute!!  I don't have any but they're on my wish list.  Which I feel grows longer every day!

• Like 2

monkeypizzasonic
18 hours ago, Yoshienamoe said:

Yay!!! Isn’t she adorable?

I usually do my own faceups, but Yi’s default has grown on me, and I think it’s gonna stay for a WHILE. 

did you apply product to the bangs?

Yeah, the bangs were sitting funny when I first put the wig on so I gave them a quick oil spray. The strands were all in the middle of the forehead instead of evenly spread like on the promo pics.

Regarding new girl - outfit is gorgeous, and I like that they incorporated the lack of shoes into it instead of showing her with stuff she doesn't come with, and option parts are always fun...but I can't buy any new dolls for a while (because Frozen) so I'm going to wait and hold out for boys/new tinies/new tan skin dolls.  

ragnamuffin
13 hours ago, SylveonPaws said:

Tinyfox dolls are so cute!!  I don't have any but they're on my wish list.  Which I feel grows longer every day!

That’s what’s so scary about this hobby—the more you get into it and see what’s out there, the more your tastes change, and suddenly you find yourself wanting things you never considered before or didn’t used to like. This site doesn’t help in that it’s so enabling 😂

• Haha 1

RikunFrances

I purchased a Yi off another user here and I'm waiting for her to get here. I'm so excited!! According to Jane's DollLand Yi uses a D-01 head, which means she wears 16mm eyes and has a head circumference of 19.5 cm...which means she most likely wears a 7-8 wig. Does this seem accurate to anyone else that owns her? (I've heard the TinyFox heads are smaller than the DD/Dollce heads). I want to start getting her some new stuff 😄

takatsuki

Yes, this site is very enabling! Yikes, my vinyl hoard is growing. I now have a Tinyfox 1/4 girl. I bought the body secondhand and a head from Jane’s. I really like the body, it’s so heavy compared to my Volks girls. She is blank right now, and looks so odd without a mouth. I hope I can do her face up. Anime style is so hard.

I have the D-01 head, and the eyes have eye wells that only 16mm (or smaller) eyes will fit inside.  I tried a 7/8 wig on her and it fits snugly.  I actually have a Luts 8/9 wig with a silicone wig cap and it looks better. It’s just down to personal preference and if the wig is on the smaller/bigger side of sizing. Hope this helps! I’m still trying to figure out clothes, lol.

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 1

Veravey
4 hours ago, RikunFrances said:

I purchased a Yi off another user here and I'm waiting for her to get here. I'm so excited!! According to Jane's DollLand Yi uses a D-01 head, which means she wears 16mm eyes and has a head circumference of 19.5 cm...which means she most likely wears a 7-8 wig. Does this seem accurate to anyone else that owns her? (I've heard the TinyFox heads are smaller than the DD/Dollce heads). I want to start getting her some new stuff 😄

That's correct! Most 1/4 TF heads wear 7-8 wigs. They are smaller than Dollce.

• Like 1

Mizuumi-no-Otome

So, I just got my other TF dolls in (Kiki and this one) except the 1/6 doll isn't here...just his clothes thrown into Kiki's box.

Maybe I'm really dumb but I thought the listing was for a full doll, not just the outfit? The Taobao shop changes the prices for each listing after it sells out, but I could've sworn the 1/6 dolls were around 65$ so I figured that's what I was getting when I ordered him lol

I'm really confused and honestly upset because I was more excited about him than Kiki, and now I can't even get that doll back because the old 1/6 bodies are impossible to find, and I don't like the neck on the new 1/6 body sadly. 

Edit: oh maybe it was just the outfit...well now I feel dumb and sad!! 

Edited by Mizuumi-no-Otome
  • Sad 1

monkeypizzasonic

The 1/6 full dolls were cheap, but they were always at least $100+.

Mizuumi-no-Otome
4 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

The 1/6 full dolls were cheap, but they were always at least $100+.

Woops! Must have misremembered their prices. Oh well, guess I have a cute lil outfit waiting for the day I get another 1/6 resin.

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Kiki has a pink wig coming from Leeke, but in the meantime I used her head as mannequin to style what will be DSD Elsa's wig (whenever she arrives); it's way too big for her but she looks great in pink lol

EEFE76C9-CFBA-4429-8525-1442432C4CA0.jpeg.9d2a1974ffc9d1efbe6584d1b436f438.jpeg

She has such a fun energy, her face is so adorable and simultaneously a bit demonic! I'm planning to dress her in mostly pastels and now I think she needs a little pink knife or something lol 

I do hope TF will eventually offer busts for sale separately though, I would really like an S bust for her!

Edited by Mizuumi-no-Otome
  • Like 3

monkeypizzasonic

I'd like a larger bust for my Yi, but I don't think her outfit will fit anything above an S. It's really tight in places.

myownlittleworld

Hey guys! I just got a shipping notification from Ship 24 for a package from China. Has to be the Tinyfox 1/6 head I ordered from New Clover Singing. 

RikunFrances

Yi's outfit is almost shellacked to her body, it's so tight!! 😫 TinyFox MSD dolls also have kind of fat feet, like MDDs, I've noticed. It may be easier to put on some pants by removing the feet first, I think. I also noticed that the bodies have quite a bit of heft to them, definitely heavier than a MDD, but I think it like it more that way, everything feels a bit more "sturdier." (Then again, I own an original MDD body and it isn't the epitome of sturdy, so take that opinion as you will). I think if I gather some energy, I'll do a little comparison video with measurements and whatnot. If I do, I'll post it here.

Dolorre

Slightly off topic (also, I'm new here, hi!),

Does anyone know if the 1/6 Tinyfox heads will fit on any Obitsu body? I'm looking at the OBITSU 26cm Body - White Skin (L Type) or OBITSU 22cm Body - White Skin (L Type), but I don't like any of the available heads for it. I really like the Tinyfox heads, though...

Monty
16 hours ago, Dolorre said:

Slightly off topic (also, I'm new here, hi!),

Does anyone know if the 1/6 Tinyfox heads will fit on any Obitsu body? I'm looking at the OBITSU 26cm Body - White Skin (L Type) or OBITSU 22cm Body - White Skin (L Type), but I don't like any of the available heads for it. I really like the Tinyfox heads, though...

I don’t know if they will physically go on, but the proportions would be completely out of whack unless that’s specifically the look you want (think HUGE head like a Pullip.) They’re both referred to as 1/6 but Tinyfox has proportions much more like a typical YoSD (ie more ‘chibi’) than a fashion doll like Obitsu.

Back on the topic of tinyfox specifically, I really hope we see that 1/6 bunny girl Minanoshi soon 🥲 I know the lockdowns caused a delay (she was meant to be shown at the end of March) but I’m just so impatient to see another 1/6 and her design is so cute.

• Like 1