Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

oledia

Alert, alert! The 1/6 babies have begun arriving to chinese customers

Look at this beauty posted on weibo, I'M IN LOVE

Original poster: https://weibo.com/u/6448194013

spacer.png

Should I have bought a tiny fox instead of the tiny frog lol?
Can't wait to see pictures of them as well

• Like 4

Riesz

Awww they're so cute. I sent in the second portion of payment for my fox girl preorder from TinyFox on Taobao so I hope she ships out soon to the warehouse in China. I'm really excited for her!

Edit: My fox girl is at the warehouse so I'm gonna ship her out soon! I can't wait til she's home.

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 2

monkeypizzasonic

Joann's has these 1/4 size beach chairs as part of their summer decor collection, and I had to nab them for my dolls!

20220516_084541.jpg

20220516_084613.jpg

• Like 1

bananaaether

So adorable!!! The chair is the perfect size!

Hi, all! I have a really specific question. I have a Shirley TinyFox coming my way, but I've seen a few different people say the flexibility of TinyFox bodies is kind of disappointing. I know it's kind of a shot in the dark, but does anyone have any idea if any of Parabox's Obitsu bodies would maybe fit with TinyFox's 1/4 head?? I don't love the way Obitsu joints look, but they are very poseable, so I'm curious about it as an alternative for a TinyFox head.

• Like 1

Firelight

Hello! I have a similar question - has anyone had any success finding alternate bodies for the 1/6 size?

• Like 1

myownlittleworld
2 minutes ago, Firelight said:

Hello! I have a similar question - has anyone had any success finding alternate bodies for the 1/6 size?

Hi! Yes! I have been on a quest! Lol I am not home at the moment but will tell what I have found when I get home later this evening. 

• Like 1

myownlittleworld

I just got home… later than expected. I will take some pics of body combos I have tomorrow. My extra head that I bought from New Clover Singing last month is supposed to be delivered tomorrow too. Yay!! On a different note, I compared obitsu whitey hands to my Tinyfox white skin 1/6 before when I started trying to find bodies. The color match was really good. Obitsu might be an option for the 1/4 heads but for the 1/6, I wanted something more BJD YoSD sized but a taller YoSD, 30 cm. I know Luts now has a skin tone they call obitsu white. That might be options for the Tinyfox white skin heads in either 1/4 or 1/6. The extra heads I needed bodies for are Tinyfox pink normal. Dollzone pink normal resin body works great!! I sold the head to the Dollzone 1/6 doll I got for the body and the person that bought the head put it on a Xaga body. So, since the Dollzone pink normal matched my Tinyfox pink normal and the Xaga matched the Dollzone head…. I will assume that the Xaga would work for Tinyfox pink normal too. She Said it was a near perfect match. I have an MYOU resin 30cm doll that I tried a Tinyfox pink normal head on. The color match isn’t perfect but not awful either. The neck is bigger on the MYOU body but it kinda works OK until I find a different body. I will get pics tomorrow, 

• Like 1

bananaaether

That's great information for me too in terms of matching colors, thank you so much!!

• Like 1

Veravey
On 4/28/2022 at 1:56 PM, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

I fixed mine by removing the head from the neck and twisting that little helicopter thing (idk how to describe it other than that) onto the neck "pole" by itself, until it's so tightly screwed on that the neck pole isn't able to move/spin around inside the tube anymore. Then I slid the tube into the neck, making sure the groove matches up with the frame inside and twisted to the left (this is why you need to tighten the helicopter onto the neck pole, so that you can use the pole as a handle with which to twist) until they lock together and I can't pull out the neck tube. 

Thanks for this tip! My Koimi has had this problem, and I'm so relieved this happened to other people. I wasn't ready for more problems with her... ;;)

Update on her damaged box, I'm recieving a 15% refund from NCS; Christina responded nicely a couple days after I conntacted them. She offered that or a full refund, I can't have her replaced because TF said she was limited. She's sold out on the direct TF site now but still available on JDL, unless she just hasn't updated her availability. The doll herself and her fullset have no issues aside the neck thingy.

I've been saving some red eyes and really like them on her. Very glad to have her~ 

DSCF0770.JPG.8584eff62947cdf99e3049d4caf79e7e.JPG DSCF0767.JPG.9b91e775f6662374910f5a6117c98aef.JPG

Edited by Veravey
grammar
  • Like 4

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

myownlittleworld
10 hours ago, bananaaether said:

That's great information for me too in terms of matching colors, thank you so much!!

I started thinking that it might have been Tinyfox pink normal that I compared to obitsu whitey. I will check that this afternoon to make sure which Tinyfox color matches obitsu. 

myownlittleworld

Veravey….. Great news! Such a cute sculpt. I wouldn’t want to return it either. I can’t imagine returning to China anyway. The head I bought shipped so quickly but the journey has been looong! Lol 

• Like 1

Keoka

Jane got my Liluta this week! I'm having her do a face up so it will be a little bit longer before she ships to me but yay! I thought there would be a delay so a nice surprise!

• Like 1

Cheesecake

There was an enquiry about the materials of the tinyfox bodies. 

The original 1/4 bodies and 1/6 series (both original and chubby)  are made with PVC and ABS. The new upcoming MACOCO body (1/4 with chubby limbs) is made of TPU and ABS. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cheesecake
On 5/19/2022 at 4:50 AM, Firelight said:

There's a community on weibo that have been using 1/6 tinyfox heads on alternate bodies. Mainly Guard Love's chubby gen5 body and Akagi doll's 1/6 bodies. Though Dollzone's B-027-10 body is a popular choice too! Both Guard Love and Akagi doll's bodies have an option for colour matching with tinyfox on their order page on taobao. 

(Warning: Image Heavy!)

Here's some pictures and links from Weibo for reference.

Note that these are just a few posted from the gallery on weibo for users who can't access the site, there are more in OP's links.

Akagi Doll Body:

Keywords to search on Weibo: "tf 赤木 体" or "tinyfox 赤木"

Spoiler

OP Link:
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png

(This is a comparison of Tinyfox's white and pink normal with a body in 2019's batch of mia pink normal)

OP's Link:
spacer.png
spacer.png

Merchant Page on Taobao (For Shoujo Body)
 <<<<< This is the one shown in these pictures.
Merchant Page on Taobao (For Pear-shaped Body)
Merchant Page on Taobao (For Chubby Body)

Guard Love Gen 5 Body:

Keywords to search on weibo: "tinyfox gl"

Spoiler

OP's Link:
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png
spacer.png

Merchant Link on Taobao
Merchant Link on Taobao: Bunny Body (this is for GL's new line of stylised anime head YoSD's with the same neck measurements)

(Note that you should pick the one with 5.3cm neck circ to go with Tinyfox heads.)

Dollzone B-027-10 Body.

Keywords to search on Weibo: "Tinyfox 奶茶体" or "tf  奶茶体"

Spoiler

OP's Link:
Additional Link:

Dollzone's sample of TF heads on their B-027 body.
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png

OP's Link:
spacer.png

OP's Link:
A comparison of a Tinyfox pink normal head on DZ pink white body (Left) and pink normal body (Right)

spacer.png
spacer.png

Merchant link on Taobao

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

myownlittleworld

I took a quick pic yesterday of a Tinyfox pink normal head on a Dollzone pink normal resin body. I put a Tinyfox white doll next to it. I also put an obitsu whitey neck connector between so you can see the color comparison. 

117E4354-5545-4DAB-8C96-E943871CB96F.jpeg

0C8DBE67-D1EB-49E7-AD4A-53D03B358A59.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

monkeypizzasonic

I'd be interested in seeing a 1/4 head on a regular Dollzone body as well. I want some more boys and this might be the best way to get them since idk when they'll make boys again.

• Like 1

Cheesecake
On 5/22/2022 at 2:53 AM, monkeypizzasonic said:

I'd be interested in seeing a 1/4 head on a regular Dollzone body as well. I want some more boys and this might be the best way to get them since idk when they'll make boys again.

Doll family H has a new line of mature MSD bodies for both male and female as well, colour matching options are available through certified dealers on taobao too but I havent seen conparison pictures yet. Guard Love just revised their mature msd bodies for male and female too. There's also fairy castle, angel of dream and charm doll. Though their neck sizes might be wider by a couple millimeters. 

monkeypizzasonic
3 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Doll family H has a new line of mature MSD bodies for both male and female as well, colour matching options are available through certified dealers on taobao too but I havent seen conparison pictures yet. Guard Love just revised their mature msd bodies for male and female too. There's also fairy castle, angel of dream and charm doll. Though their neck sizes might be wider by a couple millimeters. 

Personally I'd rather just go with the Dollzone so I don't have to worry about color matching, but if people really want a mature body those are options.

Cheesecake

Lee and the MACOCO blank body are now up on Taobao!

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=674968390606
spacer.png

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=674967886835 (For now there doesn't seem to be skin and bust options, the body only comes in white, S chest and heads M01 and M02 which I'm assuming is a new line of heads specifically for the MACOCO body following the concepts for this line)
spacer.png
spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Cheesecake

I've been digging around for quite a bit on weibo and here are some stuff I found about colour matching with Tinyfox.

In summary, the general consensus is that mia Pink and mia White (from Mia's Baby Doll) has been a longstanding popular choice for matching Tinyfox's normal pink and white respectively. Guard Love and Akagi both provide these colours in their matching services as a staple namely since their bodies tend to be used for hybrids. UFDoll's body and colours come up often in comparisons too since it's one of the cheaper options for anime BJD collectors.

MDD Semiwhite matches have been shown to be fairly close with Tinyfox's white skin, though due to certain manufacturing batches some pictures may show Tinyfox's white or pink as darker/yellower in some images.

I'll include pictures and posts from Weibo showing the comparisons and compatibility of the skin colours as reference for those in search of something like this. I'll also try to include listings on taobao that provide color matching services with measurement compatible bodies for the 1/4 heads that are credible for those interested. 

Warning! Image Heavy and NSFW Images for nude doll bodies.

Spoiler

OP Link
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: MDD Semiwhite (Left Body), Kumako Cream (Middle Body and Egg01 Head), Tinyfox White (Right Body and tf D01 Head).

OP Link
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured:

MDD Semiwhite : Top Left (1st Pic), Bottom Right (2nd and 3rd Pic) 

MDD Normal/Flesh : Bottom Right (1st Pic), Bottom Left (2nd and 3rd Pic)

Tinyfox Pink Normal : Bottom Left (1st Pic), Top Left (2nd and 3rd Pic)

Tinyfox White (1st pic) : Top Right

Tinyfox White Peach (2nd and 3rd) Top Right

(Though I can't tell for sure if OP mixed up the naming of TF's white for white peach in the last 2 pics.)

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: MDD Semiwhite, Tinyfox White

OP Link

spacer.png
e1QzIRC.jpg
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Shoushoudoll Niko in MDD Semiwhite (Head), Tinyfox White (Body)

OP Link
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured starting from top left:

Shoushoudoll Tudoudou in MDD Semiwhite
Tinyfox White
Loongsoul Light Rose

Starting from bottom left:
MDD Semiwhite
Kumako Cream

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured starting from left to right:

Shoushoudoll Niko in MDD Semiwhite
Xagadoll Birthday Cake in MDD Semiwhite
MDD Semiwhite
Tinyfox White

OP Link (in replies)

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured starting from left to right:

MDD Semiwhite
Tinyfox Pink Normal
Tinyfox White
Mia Pink

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: MDD Semiwhite (Legs under), Mia Pink (Legs on top)

OP Link (in Replies)
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: 2018 Mia Pink (Left Head), Tinyfox White (Right Head)

OP Link

spacer.png

Tinyfox Pink Normal
Tinyfox White
Mia White

Starting from bottom left:
UFDoll Honey Peach
Luts White

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured:

Fairy Castle White (Body underneath)
Tinyfox White (Headcap on abdomen)
Mia White (Headcap on chest)
Huajing Normal (Body on top)

OP Link

spacer.png
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox Pink Normal Head on Guard Love 5.5 Body in Mia Pink (Left), Tinyfox White Head on Guard Love 5.5 Body in Mia White (Right)

OP Link 
(Attachment to this one is actually a video clip.)
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox Pink Normal Head on Guard Love Body in Mia's new normal

OP Link

spacer.png
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox White Head on Akagi Doll Body in Mia White

OP Link
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox Pink Normal Head on Miadoll's Koi Body in Mia's new normal

OP Link: (Inference will be needed for this one because the head's colour isn't stated.)
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox Head on Guard Love's Gen5 Body in Mia's new normal

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox White Head on Guard Love's Gen5 Body in 2019 Mia White

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox Pink Normal (Left Headcap), Angel of Dream Pink Normal (Left Body), Akagi Doll in Mia Pink (Right Body), Tinyfox White (Right Headcap)

OP Link

spacer.png
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: 2020 Mia White (Left), 2019 Dollzone New White (Top Right), Tinyfox White (Bottom Right)

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox White (Left), Dollzone Pink White (Right)

OP Link 
spacer.png

Going through this one is a little tricky.

Skin Colours featured: 

Imomodoll Blind Box Vinyl Head (Left Head)

Tinyfox White (Head of doll)
Guard Love's Pink Normal (Body of doll)
Dollzone White (Right Headcap)

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured from Left to Right:

(Likely) 2018 Dollzone White
2019 Withdoll White
2020 Arcdoll White
2020 Tinyfox White
2020 Tinyfox Pink Normal
2018 Luts Normal

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured starting clockwise from the arm on top:

2015 Luts Normal (Arm Piece) & 2020 Telesthesia and Dragon Pink Normal (Hand)
2015 Dollzone Pink Normal kept in a dark box (Posed Hands)

2020 Mystic Kids Pink Normal
2021 Dream Valley Pink Normal

2019 2Ddoll Pink Normal
2017 or 2018 2Ddoll Pink Normal

2021 Tinyfox Pink Normal
Obitsu Whitey (Sleeved Arm)

2016 Angel of Dream Pink Normal
2021 Volks Normal
Aged Doll Love Pink Normal
2014 Doll in Mind Normal
2020 Luts Normal

OP Link

spacer.png

Dollzone Nov 2020 Pink White (Legs)
DD Semiwhite Head on UFdoll Honey Peach Body (Bottom Left)
Tinyfox Pink Normal (Body on Right)
Tinyfox White (Blank Head on Bottom Right)

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured starting from Left to Right:

UFDoll 1/4 Body in Honey Peach
UFDoll 1/6 Body in Honey Peach
Tinyfox White (Headcap and 3rd Body from the left)
UFDoll White Peach

OP Link

spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: UFDoll Honey Peach (Left), Tinyfox Pink Normal (Right)

OP Link:

spacer.png
spacer.png

Skin Colours featured: Tinyfox Pink Normal Head on UFDoll White Peach Body

OP Link

spacer.png

(The relevant images for this comparison are mainly the 3rd, 4th and last pic.)

Skin Colours featured: 

3rd Pic: UFDoll Big Sis Body in Honey Peach (Left), Tinyfox Pink Normal Head (Middle), Durian Pastry/Liulian Su Body in Gluttinous Rice Colour (Right)

4th Pic: UFDoll Big Sis Body in Honey Peach (Left), Tinyfox White Head (Middle), Durian Pastry/Liulian Su Body in Gluttinous Rice Colour (Right)

Last Pic: UFDoll Big Sis Body in Honey Peach (Left), Tinyfox White Head (Middle), UFDoll Big Sis Body in White Peach (Right)

Several of these listings might require you to specify colours (some including the year batch), and doll parts (bust/gender/hands/torso type etc.) in the comments of your order. (Look out for the word "备注") Certain colours will be available as a selectable option on the listing, while some require you to refer to a list in the description for available colours to input in the comments, which you'll have to go through a taobao shopping agent site if you can't communicate in or read Chinese. 

About the dealers:

These dealers pretty much function like DOLK in the Chinese BJD scene, they mostly stock dolls from various dollmakers residing in China including small artists like Shoushoudoll, Gokidoll, Re-ci Shop and Imomodoll whenever they have preorders open, sometimes they have imports from Korean BJD makers as well, they're also a good place to look for leftover stock of dolls that are sold out or discontinued on the brand's main shop. Sometimes they stock heads from certain doll brands as well (e.g Mystic Kids, Kids Sky, Ring Doll to name a few) The ones linked here are rather reputable with a large inventory. Just look out for these shop names specifically.

甜酒城堡BJD娃娃  
棠戏bjd
卡卡的乐园BJD娃娃
三万院长swdoll BJD娃

DOLK指环果汁 BJD娃店 (DOLK's official taobao)     

That said, all of the stuff posted here is intended as an additional option to consider for reference for starters, it's a deep and overwhelming rabbithole so I'm leaving things here for now as an introduction to these options existing. And because this post is long enough as it is lol.

And finally, here's a vid on billibilli of someone putting a tinyfox D-01 head on a ufdoll 1/4 body. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Hg411w7Je?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

(There are some posts on weibo that says Myou doll's pink skin matches Tinyfox's white too but I'll look through that another day.)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Veravey

This is extremely helpful, thank you!

Have you come across any tan colour matches? I have a head that needs a body~ <3 it's the original 1/6 tan that TF offered, the street painter girl.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

monkeypizzasonic

I actually really like the 1/4 Tinyfox on the MDD body, I think that's a good option if you want a taller body that's still vinyl.

My Obitsu 50/AP bodies are too yellowed to be an accurate color match but I might try them anyway just to see proportions.

Cheesecake
11 hours ago, Veravey said:

This is extremely helpful, thank you!

Have you come across any tan colour matches? I have a head that needs a body~ <3 it's the original 1/6 tan that TF offered, the street painter girl.

So far the only helpful post I've come across is this. Turns out Guard Love's Tan is a perfect match for Tinyfox's tan. There generally hasn't been much information for tan dolls on weibo aside from 1/3 resins and a few YoSDs that lack a direct reference to bodies/colours adjacent to Tinyfox it seems. 😢

Link
w7jjR4u.png
H1qrNzv.png

Here's the colour table for Guard Love's skintones.

Link
6zeRAzA.jpg
rJqmA8S.png

1st Pic left row from top to bottom:

Tan
Light Tan
Purple
Grey

right row from top to bottom:

Pink Normal
White
Yellow Normal