Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

myownlittleworld

Hey guy, I need some help/advice. I bought a doll and 2 extra heads….an extra tan head and an extra head labeled pink normal. I don’t plan to keep the tan head but want to get a body for the “pink normal “ head. Aside from Tinyfox bodies, I am wondering if there are other bodies that I might be able to find second hand instead of waiting on a preorder body. Would a resin Dollzone match? Or another company? Looking for ideas. Thanks! 

Mizuumi-no-Otome

My Koi-Jian has shipped from CS!  

• Like 3

Serein

Mine too! I'm so excited to see the Koi-Jian army that should be making their way home now 🙌

Edited by Serein
  • Like 3

Veravey
1 hour ago, oledia said:

Just saw a post on their Weibo! Finally the fabled chubby 1/4?

Oh my goodness, I am BEYOND excited!! Wowowow~

• Like 2

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Misuka

Almost like a Tinyfox version of Kumako? 🤔

Riesz

oh my god that design looks amazing! I can't wait to see her!

• Like 2

iPOUT

Love the design. I am extremely excited :)

• Like 1

Serein

I'm already sold on this new concept art! The style and colors are right up my alley!

• Like 1

Monty

Checking their weibo today I saw a post about how all the new 1/6 products (Fox/Frog/white skin bodies and heads) will be shipped out from mid to late May, and if was Covid/factory closures that delayed them so much. 

The new chubby 1/4 is interesting. The post implies it will be a whole series with multiple animal girls (called ‘Macoco’) so I’m really interested in what they do… but I have to admit I’m a little sad to see them pretty much switching their focus entirely to 1/4 now since the 1/6 ones were what drew them to me to begin with. Hopefully we see more from both scales though.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 5

Veravey
18 hours ago, Monty said:

a whole series with multiple animal girls

My poor, poor wallet.

Maia
54 minutes ago, Veravey said:

My poor, poor wallet.

Change that to our poor, poor wallets.

Edited by Maia
  • Haha 3

myownlittleworld
On 4/2/2022 at 4:27 AM, Monty said:

Checking their weibo today I saw a post about how all the new 1/6 products (Fox/Frog/white skin bodies and heads) will be shipped out from mid to late May, and if was Covid/factory closures that delayed them so much. 

The new chubby 1/4 is interesting. The post implies it will be a whole series with multiple animal girls (called ‘Macoco’) so I’m really interested in what they do… but I have to admit I’m a little sad to see them pretty much switching their focus entirely to 1/4 now since the 1/6 ones were what drew them to me to begin with. Hopefully we see more from both scales though.

I am hoping they continue with the 1/6 too. For years I wanted a 1/6 doll that has aesthetics similar to MDD. The 1/6 Tinyfox are just that IMO.

• Like 1

oledia

1/6 optional hands will go on sale soon, apparently <3
Completely in love with that peace sign 😍

spacer.png

• Like 3

Riesz

omg precious chubby fingerssss 🥺

edit: OOO I just got a message from tinyfox on taobao that the second payment for fox girl is due soon and they should be shipping out mid-May!!!

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 4

oledia
3 hours ago, Riesz said:

omg precious chubby fingerssss 🥺

edit: OOO I just got a message from tinyfox on taobao that the second payment for fox girl is due soon and they should be shipping out mid-May!!!

Great news! Can't wait to see all the tiny foxes and frogs 🥺

• Like 1

Oculae

Mid-May, so soon!! I ordered a blank fox girl about a week ago, I wonder if I ordered her in time to have her ship with the rest of the May babies. 🤔

• Like 2

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

myownlittleworld

Hi guys! I just got the 1/6 doll and 2 extra heads I bought. Anyone want to trade a different head with human ears for this one? Either skin tone , prefer natural skin. ❤️

FF806431-29C6-48E2-9BB0-65DCBE7744C4.jpeg

• Like 1

Veravey
8 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

Hi guys! I just got the 1/6 doll and 2 extra heads I bought. Anyone want to trade a different head with human ears for this one? Either skin tone , prefer natural skin. ❤️

FF806431-29C6-48E2-9BB0-65DCBE7744C4.jpeg

I would love to purchase her off you, I don't have any 1/6 heads to trade sadly. But I missed out on buying her and really wanted her.

myownlittleworld
44 minutes ago, Veravey said:

I would love to purchase her off you, I don't have any 1/6 heads to trade sadly. But I missed out on buying her and really wanted her.

I will message you. 

• Like 1

StormyWeather

does anyone have pics of the 1/4th doll next to an obitsu 1/4th?? I wanna know if it'd look wonky next to my current doll.

ALSO very early in the thread, someone mentioned price for a fullset being around 150 usd - this was several years ago, so is that still the current price??

Maia
13 hours ago, StormyWeather said:

does anyone have pics of the 1/4th doll next to an obitsu 1/4th?? I wanna know if it'd look wonky next to my current doll.

ALSO very early in the thread, someone mentioned price for a fullset being around 150 usd - this was several years ago, so is that still the current price??

Im pretty sure that depends and whether you’re buying a 1/6 or a 1/4 Tinyfox and where your buying from but I have seen full sets for around 150-200.

Edited by Maia
Clarification

Misuka
11 hours ago, StormyWeather said:

Used to be the price for 1/6 but not 1/4. The price has absolutely gone up, unfortunately, due to costs increasing all over, especially in shipping.

1/4 fullset on cloversinging is $270 USD. This doesn't include shipping. I would expect it to be higher next release just because prices haven't stopped.

Riesz
13 hours ago, StormyWeather said:

Others have responded but I also want to add that the quality and intricacies of the outfits has gone up as well. My Tinyfox Tammy vs Tinyfox Snow White difference is noticeable in quality of clothing and wig. I still personally think the dolls are a good value considering what all is included in the fullset but I guess I'll have to keep evaluating that if the prices continue to climb.

StormyWeather
11 hours ago, Riesz said:

Others have responded but I also want to add that the quality and intricacies of the outfits has gone up as well. My Tinyfox Tammy vs Tinyfox Snow White difference is noticeable in quality of clothing and wig. I still personally think the dolls are a good value considering what all is included in the fullset but I guess I'll have to keep evaluating that if the prices continue to climb.

ehehe, thats still less than i paid for my current only girl, who was just a face and body. I'll look into getting one next release >.>

i *am* a lil nervous about her lookin silly next to my obitsu girl - Ideally they could be the same age, but i'm fine if the TF ends up being like, a baby sister or something