Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

myownlittleworld
6 hours ago, Monty said:

I don’t know if they will physically go on, but the proportions would be completely out of whack unless that’s specifically the look you want (think HUGE head like a Pullip.) They’re both referred to as 1/6 but Tinyfox has proportions much more like a typical YoSD (ie more ‘chibi’) than a fashion doll like Obitsu.

Back on the topic of tinyfox specifically, I really hope we see that 1/6 bunny girl Minanoshi soon 🥲 I know the lockdowns caused a delay (she was meant to be shown at the end of March) but I’m just so impatient to see another 1/6 and her design is so cute.

Oh, I missed pics of the bunny girl. Do you know where I can see it? 

Dolorre

I decided to go with a Dollce head from their website. There was a thread here about those heads on larger Obitsu bodies, and it's the look I want.

I also plan on getting a Tinyfox fox girl, but blank, from Jane's Dolland. I already have a face planned. If the blank isn't available, I'll get the full doll and just remove the faceup and get a new one.

• Like 1

Veravey

Sad day in TinyFox land for me today. I finally received my Koi-jian (I ordered her with another doll so she took a long time) but it looks like I've received a used, or at the very least, opened-several-times doll.

The box is heavily damaged, but the tissue paper and shipping box it arrived in were not damaged so I don't believe this was shipping damage. The tape seal at the top has clearly been opened and has hair in it. Other hair, dust, and dirt are found throughout the box in general, and the box has dulled in several spots like it's rubbed against many other boxes.

I've contact NCS to see how this can be remedied, if at all. Fingers crossed.

Getting a bit bummed with TinyFox to be honest... both my Yi and Liluta both had issues with their eyes. One of Yi's eyes is a slight pink tint to it (obvious side-by-side, passable in her head if you're not looking), and one of Liluta's eye's was printed poorly and is blurry. I don't normally nitpick these kinds of details but this is an expensive hobby and I'm trying to protect my investments. Just hate being that customer. :( 

PXL_20220510_025314403.jpg.7f600c7225e75c7d356ed595693ef92b.jpg

PXL_20220510_025448921.jpg.f423655f367799f31d82b0b9dec4b641.jpg

PXL_20220510_025319942.jpg.98bf67ccf33949e5a813a57a342883ed.jpg

• Sad 3

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

ragnamuffin
22 minutes ago, Veravey said:

I don't normally nitpick these kinds of details but this is an expensive hobby and I'm trying to protect my investments. Just hate being that customer. :(

As much as I hate the term because it’s become a sexist slur to make women feel bad about standing up for themselves, it’s okay to be Karen sometimes (I call it “releasing my inner Karen” 😄).

If you pay money for something (especially a lot of money, as is often the case in this hobby), it’s okay to have expectations and standards for what you receive, and it’s okay to hold the companies selling these products accountable. You don’t have to have a tantrum or go on a social media crusade against them, but you also don’t have to feel bad about holding people to task to do their jobs or provide the goods and services they offer. Providing satisfactory service is the contract they enter into with you when you pay them for something!

• Like 4

Veravey
1 minute ago, ragnamuffin said:

Providing satisfactory service is the contract they enter into with you when you pay them for something!

This is very true. I just hope this is considered actionable and not "too bad, shipping damage." Thanks for cheering me up a bit <3

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
3 minutes ago, Veravey said:

This is very true. I just hope this is considered actionable and not "too bad, shipping damage." Thanks for cheering me up a bit <3

You’re not being unreasonable. It doesn’t sound like just shipping damage, but if it was, insurance should cover it (and it should have been insured even if you didn’t ask them to because of the nature of the product—it would be so irresponsible on their part if they didn’t).

• Like 1

Dolorre
9 hours ago, Veravey said:

I would think it would be. That's real sad. I hope it gets resolved in a timely manner.

• Like 1

myownlittleworld

I just saw that Janesdollland had a 1/6 Froggie Girl listed for sale but already marked sold out. Had anyone received a shipping notification for their frog or foxes? I am super curious to see what everyone thinks about the new body and it compared to the original body. 

oledia

Chubby 1/4 dolls releasing next weeb? Is this even real?? 😍
From their weibo:

TINYFOX 四分特体MACOCO 首批造型立绘公开!
#TinyFox##MACOCO##5.18首发预售##新品预告##僵尸信差LEE#

MACOCO 身体及首发全套造型将在5.18正式开启线上预售!5.13将正式进入宣发周期,更多新品咨询敬请期待!

--

The first batch of TINYFOX quarter-shaped MACOCO portraits are released!
#TinyFox##MACOCO##5.18 First Release Pre-sale##New Product Notice##Zombie Messenger LEE#

MACOCO body and the first full set of looks will officially open online pre-sale on 5.18!
5.13 will officially enter the announcement cycle, so stay tuned for more new product consultations!

spacer.png

• Like 4

oledia

Btw eagerly awaiting for the release of the Frog and Fox girls - can't wait to get my hands on my little frog 💗

oledia
24 minutes ago, oledia said:

Chubby 1/4 dolls releasing next weeb? Is this even real?? 😍
From their weibo:

TINYFOX 四分特体MACOCO 首批造型立绘公开!
#TinyFox##MACOCO##5.18首发预售##新品预告##僵尸信差LEE#

MACOCO 身体及首发全套造型将在5.18正式开启线上预售!5.13将正式进入宣发周期,更多新品咨询敬请期待!

--

The first batch of TINYFOX quarter-shaped MACOCO portraits are released!
#TinyFox##MACOCO##5.18 First Release Pre-sale##New Product Notice##Zombie Messenger LEE#

MACOCO body and the first full set of looks will officially open online pre-sale on 5.18!
5.13 will officially enter the announcement cycle, so stay tuned for more new product consultations!

spacer.png

*next week 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 1

Misuka
On 5/10/2022 at 7:42 PM, myownlittleworld said:

I just saw that Janesdollland had a 1/6 Froggie Girl listed for sale but already marked sold out. Had anyone received a shipping notification for their frog or foxes? I am super curious to see what everyone thinks about the new body and it compared to the original body. 

To the best of my knowledge, none of the Frogs or Foxes have been shipped yet. I know mine haven't at least. They should be about a month late. I am expecting next month hopefully.

• Like 1

oledia
6 minutes ago, Misuka said:

To the best of my knowledge, none of the Frogs or Foxes have been shipped yet. I know mine haven't at least. They should be about a month late. I am expecting next month hopefully.

Apparently they'll start shipping from mid-late May for japanese customers from La Peonier. So maybe soon for everyone else, I hope

Noxxbunny
11 hours ago, oledia said:

Apparently they'll start shipping from mid-late May for japanese customers from La Peonier. So maybe soon for everyone else, I hope

I really hope so! I'm dying over here waiting for my fox!

• Like 1

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Serein

It seems like a lot of fans on Weibo aren't happy with the feet on this doll based on the comment section. They were hoping that it would be similar to Guard Love's chunky legged dolls. I personally am a bit disappointed that the body itself is the same as the standard 1/4 doll. They did it so that the legs would be interchangeable between the two bodies but I would have liked the torso to be a bit thicker too.

Keoka

I really don't like the feet. Especially the big toe. Oh well.  Lee's outfit is adorable though

AwkwardMango

The new leg shape is perfect for a Nene custom!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

• Like 2

oledia

Lee is super cute though... Unsure if I should get her or wait and see how Melin turns outspacer.png

• Like 1

Monty

I also thought we were getting an entirely new body, not just the lower calves and hands being different. I do think the look is kinda cute, and I don’t dislike the designs of the 3 new girls, but I’ve still yet to see the one that grabs me. (I’m not complaining, I’m just holding off for The One.)

I also thought of Nene!

Roserolls

Just a few days ago I placed an order for their Revived Princess Yi from Jane's Dolland, and it was mostly due to influence from this thread lol. I had no idea the brand existed beforehand and I got hooked immediately! I just hope she'll be able to survive the heat since she'll probably be shipping out in late summer. I've heard horror stories of dolls melting in their packaging before, so please keep her in your thoughts if you could lol.

These new dolls they're releasing are pretty interesting, it seems kinda rare to see super stylized vinyl dolls like that. Although, I would worry about the pose-ability of the feet and the ability to find shoes/stockings that fit these new bodies. I can't wait to see what Melin's doll looks like, I love her panda design!

• Like 2

Maia
13 minutes ago, Roserolls said:

Just a few days ago I placed an order for their Revived Princess Yi from Jane's Dolland, and it was mostly due to influence from this thread lol. I had no idea the brand existed beforehand and I got hooked immediately! I just hope she'll be able to survive the heat since she'll probably be shipping out in late summer. I've heard horror stories of dolls melting in their packaging before, so please keep her in your thoughts if you could lol.

These new dolls they're releasing are pretty interesting, it seems kinda rare to see super stylized vinyl dolls like that. Although, I would worry about the pose-ability of the feet and the ability to find shoes/stockings that fit these new bodies. I can't wait to see what Melin's doll looks like, I love her panda design!

I love her panda design too and can’t wait to see it!

• Like 1

Cheesecake

I've mostly been a lurker nowadays, personally I've been on a prowl for chonky legged stylised dolls for my collection so these are right up my alletly. I've been holding off until tinyfox released their chubby 1/4 girls. 😅

The only change being the thighs and feet is kind of underwhelming given the hype, but seeing comparison of the blanks side by side on their page it actually looks fairly fine proportion wise, at least compared to mdd mochiashi's glaring difference in the hip to thigh transition. I'd love to see how it looks from the back too. 

That said, I've also been on the lookout for any chonky 1/4 bodies with a sizeable bust (can't afford an mdd mochiashi and the option parts at the moment sadge) so I'm pretty grateful for this release since I've been in great need of a doll to model in the bustier dresses I've been planning to make for a while now. Well that is, if they provide bust size options like the original hopefully. 

• Like 1

chibinezumi

I’m excited to see how the other 2 girls turn out. I really like their illustrations and reading the little backstory on each girl. Curious what the story for Pepper is. She looks like a US flag inspired ghost clown to me!🤡 Melin with the medical/nurse/syringe aesthetic could be a stylish veterinarian? Just my out there guesses! 

• Like 1

Veravey

I love them! The colour theory applied here is A+ imo. However I think I'm going to limit myself and wait for Melin. That and I'm afraid of clowns despite how cute Pepper looks~

Is anyone interested in splitting Lee? I'm looking to get her outfit and eyes, I'd be happy to split 50/50.

oledia

Alert, alert! The 1/6 babies have begun arriving to chinese customers

Look at this beauty posted on weibo, I'M IN LOVE

Original poster: https://weibo.com/u/6448194013

spacer.png

Should I have bought a tiny fox instead of the tiny frog lol?
Can't wait to see pictures of them as well

• Like 4