Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Crayeolaaa

Hello! I just want to ask but do the 1/4 dolls have double jointed knees?

Veravey
6 hours ago, Crayeolaaa said:

Hello! I just want to ask but do the 1/4 dolls have double jointed knees?

They do not to my knowledge. Both sizes seem to be single jointed all over so far. But they seem to comE out with new bodies and designs every 4-6 months or so, so who knows if they'll become double jointed in the future.

There is a video on their Weibo page that shows the body mobility and features. You can find a link to their Weibo and other accounts from their English website, TinyFoxMJD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I'm not sure about the knees, but the 1/4 dolls do have pull-out double joint at the elbow; you just have to heat up the vinyl to get to it (and heat it again to push it back in). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bubblysoda

TinyFox dolls really cute, haha, I might get one someday😊

Oculae

Looks like Tinyfox is rereleasing some previous 1/6 outfits and painted heads!

Screenshot_2022-04-18-14-43-14-242_com.android.chrome.jpg.f32f785c156d62e45ae851ae211e7baf.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-18-14-43-16-405_com.android.chrome.jpg.0f1f15450a1e71c3c3fcb5a8127d6632.jpg

All of these seem to be from prior releases. The clothing comes from, in order:

Painter X, Paru, Momo, Martha, Lilith, Pai Di, Kurumi, Huai Lin, LunLun, and Amiu

So far I've only seen them on Clover Singing, but hopefully Jane's Dollland will list them soon. They're only available until the end of the month!

• Like 2

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Koi-Jian is here!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm ridiculously impressed with her, every detail is of the best possible quality, every garment is well made and her PVC feels so velvety and smooth to the touch! I knew what to expect with her, but handling them in person really is something else. 

I do hope they change the packaging though; as much as I love the way the window boxes look (they remind me of like..a gigantic Azone PN box lol) I feel like the shoebox style is a lot easier to open and store things in, plus it limits sun exposure. 

Maybe I'll finally pay for my other 2 TF dolls which have been sitting at the Spreenow warehouse for...a while lol

Edited by Mizuumi-no-Otome
  • Like 3

Jezrah

What's the likelihood of being able to find a 1/6 body for those heads? I see Clover Singing has a listing for the newer 1/6 body but the only color is white, and they said that most of those heads are pink.

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Courtmom
1 minute ago, Jezrah said:

What's the likelihood of being able to find a 1/6 body for those heads? I see Clover Singing has a listing for the newer 1/6 body but the only color is white, and they said that most of those heads are pink.

I've been looking for an old style 1/6 for MONTHS with no luck. So unless they do some sort of rerelease or add the body in a new color, I don't think it will be easy.

Poofiemus
On 4/18/2022 at 12:59 PM, Oculae said:

Looks like Tinyfox is rereleasing some previous 1/6 outfits and painted heads!

Screenshot_2022-04-18-14-43-14-242_com.android.chrome.jpg.f32f785c156d62e45ae851ae211e7baf.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-18-14-43-16-405_com.android.chrome.jpg.0f1f15450a1e71c3c3fcb5a8127d6632.jpg

All of these seem to be from prior releases. The clothing comes from, in order:

Painter X, Paru, Momo, Martha, Lilith, Pai Di, Kurumi, Huai Lin, LunLun, and Amiu

So far I've only seen them on Clover Singing, but hopefully Jane's Dollland will list them soon. They're only available until the end of the month!

You filthy enabler lolol. Went ahead and ordered the witch outfit from Clover Singing!

Also, dunno if you guys remember the bootleg doll I bought on accident, but I had started customizing her into Paimon from Genshin Impact. . .her leg broke and can't be fixed, but I'm now set on having a Paimon, so I also ordered 1/6 Tinyfox head and body from Jane's Doll Land. Gonna at least use the broken bootleg body to figure out her stupid floating scarf in the meantime.

. . .but yeah I ordered a second 1/6 Tinyfox before my first one even came in send help

• Haha 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Oculae

You say that as if I'm not a victim too, @Poofiemus ! 😂

I plan on squeaking in an order at the absolute last minute, since my payday is the 29th, lol. Meteion would look so cute in Momo's outfit, and the Sucrose I'm making will be adorable in Amiu's set!

...and yeah, I ordered a blank fox to make into Sucrose before Meteion was even close to being done. It seems Tinyfoxes are just like every other vinyl - can't seem to have just one!

• Haha 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Poofiemus
3 minutes ago, Oculae said:

You say that as if I'm not a victim too, @Poofiemus ! 😂

I plan on squeaking in an order at the absolute last minute, since my payday is the 29th, lol. Meteion would look so cute in Momo's outfit, and the Sucrose I'm making will be adorable in Amiu's set!

...and yeah, I ordered a blank fox to make into Sucrose before Meteion was even close to being done. It seems Tinyfoxes are just like every other vinyl - can't seem to have just one!

Wait. . .Sucrose as in Genshin Sucrose? Albedo's lab assistant, the 4* Swirl queen? HECK YES! Genshin Tinyfox Customs UNITE. . . For moral support. Because the outfits are complicated. Lol

I suspect my Fox Fairy girl is gonna be a pretty shy type, so hopefully pairing her against Paimon will drag her out of her shell lol

Oculae
4 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Sucrose as in Genshin Sucrose?

The very same! I don't even play Genshin (gacha's dangerous for me and the last thing I need is another expensive hobby 😅) but I adore her design and the scraps of lore I found on the wiki.

The fox fairy has the exact same ear placement as her, so I got a blank one to restyle into her! I'm excited for her, hopefully she ships in mid-May like I've heard. I might've ordered her too late for that, but we'll see!

Poofiemus
41 minutes ago, Oculae said:

The very same! I don't even play Genshin (gacha's dangerous for me and the last thing I need is another expensive hobby 😅) but I adore her design and the scraps of lore I found on the wiki.

The fox fairy has the exact same ear placement as her, so I got a blank one to restyle into her! I'm excited for her, hopefully she ships in mid-May like I've heard. I might've ordered her too late for that, but we'll see!

Well, people are pretty good about putting cinematic and events in YouTube, so you can get a chunk of story that way! Sadly Sucrose doesnt have a ron of dedicated content beyond the Dragon and the Chalk Prince event, but that does mean it's easy to catch up on her specifically lol. (Hopefully Sucrose gets a hangout in the near future, I need more lab nerd content. . .and motivation to build her, she's really useful.)

Yeah I ordered my Fox Fairy end of November, so if they ship sequentially, I probably am near the end of the line. Upside is, at least she'll likely beat Paimon home. . .so she'll get stuck cosplaying while I draft Paimon's outfit lol

pyoko

I am very tempted with the possibility to order painted 1/6 heads. 

Does anyone know about the Tinyfox skin colors? 

NewCloverSinging wrote most heads are sold in pink, but maybe choosing other colors is possible too? 

What colors do they offer? I found this on taobao but since I can't read Chinese I don't know which color is which xD

https://bjd.bhiner.com/taobao-agent/619794979946

I guess the 1. on the left is white and the 2. from left their tan skintone. 

The 3. body from the left could be the pink one? 

If so, how is the 4.color called? 

And how do 3 and 4 compare to dollfie flesh skin tone? 

(I got one if the 1/4 girls in white skin and boy she is so pale, not fully my taste) 

Courtmom
2 hours ago, pyoko said:

I am very tempted with the possibility to order painted 1/6 heads. 

Does anyone know about the Tinyfox skin colors? 

NewCloverSinging wrote most heads are sold in pink, but maybe choosing other colors is possible too? 

What colors do they offer? I found this on taobao but since I can't read Chinese I don't know which color is which xD

https://bjd.bhiner.com/taobao-agent/619794979946

I guess the 1. on the left is white and the 2. from left their tan skintone. 

The 3. body from the left could be the pink one? 

If so, how is the 4.color called? 

And how do 3 and 4 compare to dollfie flesh skin tone? 

(I got one if the 1/4 girls in white skin and boy she is so pale, not fully my taste) 

Unfortunately Bhiner doesn't always update their thing, so this listing is, alas, old and outdated. TF has been sold out of the old 1/6 style bodies for MONTHS.

pyoko
1 hour ago, Courtmom said:

Unfortunately Bhiner doesn't always update their thing, so this listing is, alas, old and outdated. TF has been sold out of the old 1/6 style bodies for MONTHS.

That's good to know. Too bad, that means we can't order bodys to the heads :(  

(I know there are the new a bit more chubby bodies too) 

I would still be interested to learn about the skin colors though if someone knows. 

Edited by pyoko

Veravey

Ahhhhhhhh!~ I just got a shipping notification for Liluta!! So much sooner than I guessed! @onion29@

image.png.6655fdf19d0cca8674db5056b3acf82c.png

• Like 2

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Courtmom
On 4/20/2022 at 11:56 AM, pyoko said:

That's good to know. Too bad, that means we can't order bodys to the heads :(  

(I know there are the new a bit more chubby bodies too) 

I would still be interested to learn about the skin colors though if someone knows. 

I don’t know, it’s likely they might restock OR they’ll add more colors!

oledia
11 hours ago, jadepixel said:

My Liluta arrived! I'm impressed with how hefty the body feels, she appears to be very sturdy 😄

tinyfox_liluta-4676.jpg.14a1cc4768ad4b5662f708a7b1789549.jpg

She's SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations 😍

• Like 1

Keoka

Liluta is who I am waiting on! Thank you for posting a picture of yours. I think I'm going to attempt to sculpt her a staff like TinyFox had in the promo pics. But I might wait til after I get her since I feel like I'm going to mess up the sizing without having her in hand lol

• Like 1

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Koi-Jian is still naked (waiting on a new outfit and wig lol) but I popped her eyes in today and she's just so gorgeous! Ignore all the other girls hanging out on my vanity in the bg lol

6D1EB994-16EF-4478-81DC-2ADED6FA3B52.jpeg.4aa40386b191dfcd6d06a04804c818d7.jpeg

I did have one little issue while I was putting in her eyes though- her neck piece wasn't attached to the inner frame for some reason? it's like a 2'' plastic tube into which the neck peg goes, and that plastic tube interlocks with the inner frame via a matching groove on both parts that are connected and twisted to lock into place, only mine hadn't been twisted so it was just pulling all the way out of the neck. I was able to get it "locked" onto the frame myself but it did take a little brainwork lol

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

Yi finally arrived, time for pics. 

20220427_160922.jpg

20220427_161333.jpg

20220427_152932.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1