Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

RetroKanojo
2 hours ago, Puniko said:

Haha great idea! Nice to see fellow genshin player here 😀 I want to show you my Sayu (Tammy) and Yae (Fox - outfit in progress).  I'm also waiting for Candy - Yoimiya ☺️

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ohh your girls look lovely 😍 Sayu's outfit is AMAZING. Did you make it yourself?

• Like 2

Puniko
1 hour ago, RetroKanojo said:

Ohh your girls look lovely 😍 Sayu's outfit is AMAZING. Did you make it yourself?

Yes, making doll clothes is my fav hobby for years 😀 Can't wait to get to work on Yae's outfit, i'm very excited~ 

RetroKanojo
48 minutes ago, Puniko said:

Yes, making doll clothes is my fav hobby for years 😀 Can't wait to get to work on Yae's outfit, i'm very excited~ 

It looks fantastic! Love all the detail - please show us Yae and Yoimiya once they are done 🥰

Puniko
42 minutes ago, RetroKanojo said:

It looks fantastic! Love all the detail - please show us Yae and Yoimiya once they are done 🥰

Thank you 🥰 Will definitely post pictures of the rest of my genshin girls~

• Like 1

Maia
6 hours ago, Puniko said:

Haha great idea! Nice to see fellow genshin player here 😀 I want to show you my Sayu (Tammy) and Yae (Fox - outfit in progress).  I'm also waiting for Candy - Yoimiya ☺️

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sayu looks wonderful, she is one of my favorite characters and I can't wait to see yoimiya and yae when they are done! <3

Veravey
7 hours ago, battrastard said:

To my knowledge, after chatting with @Poofiemus, the "fullset" TFs don't have either shoes or undies.. 

Panties yes, I think I've only seen bloomers once but it  depends on the doll for shoes. I've received Yi, Liluta, Koimi, and Tatiana. Only Koimi didn't come with shoes, the rest did.

I usually check what they include on their info sheets:

Screenshot_20220723-104259.png.7f25ecf639f0da83193ca484f6d49230.png

I'd love to help with sizing but I don't have any 1/6 girls, sorry. 🙏

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Poofiemus
11 hours ago, Beani said:

I know that Candy doesn't come with the sneakers in her photos but I'd really love a pair, anyone have an idea where to get those or something similar? (I'd like some even for my 1/3 girls...)

ONE OF US, ONE OF US! 

In addition to Etsy, some of my go-to places for shoes of a wide variety are Alice's Collections and Legenddoll.net. Both are essentially brokers for multiple Taobao shops, so the choices are pretty wide--Legenddoll in particular as an absolutely vast selection, I always have to shop on desktop with multiple tabs to keep track of all the goodies lololol. Not just of shoes, but clothes, wigs, and other completely random items. 

I have found that the 1/6 stuff I've found on Ali Express has fit my TinyFox girls (the knockoff 1/6 dolls on Ali Express tend to be chunky, so bottoms and shoes fit great but tops/dresses can be a bit loose). However quality is all over the place, as are shipping times, and I legit accidentally bought a whole knockoff doll once when I thought I was just buying a dress. (That misadventure spawned Project Paimon, sooo. . . not a total waste I guess? And the dress IS cute.)

8 hours ago, Puniko said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oh my god your Sayu turned out amazing! And real eager to see how your Yae and Yoimiya come together! Extra curious about Yoimiya actually--she's one of my best DPS characters and I've considered having my DDS Marisa, Katya, cosplay Yoimiya but have been a bit too baffled by how her outfit would go together to actually start, lol. 

What server are you on? I'm on NA. 

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Beani
9 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

ONE OF US, ONE OF US! 

Haha, the pull of these cuties was just far too strong. And it seems like a good time to be getting into 1/6 anyway. Dollce is launching Parfait and Dollfie Cafe is very likely to be a YoSD size, so I may have an army of 1/6 in no time if so..

Thanks for the additional pointers. I guess I was mainly hoping that someone else who ordered Candy may have searched for and found a similar shoe they could recommend rather than general places to look. If I find anything good I'll be sure to link it here for others. So far my closest find would be this one but they just aren't as cute as the actual ones in the photos with the purple trim. 

Edited by Beani
  • Like 2

michira

My froggy girl arrived last week! I thought maybe I wouldn't care for the default faceup, but after changing the eyes and wig out I am in love. What a well made little doll and soooo cute. 

spacer.png

• Like 15

Oculae

My Sucrose's faceup is finally done!

I was originally going to paint a Tiny Fox myself, but Watashidoll had one in stock so I opted to have a professional do it instead.

22-07-28-07-19-44-372_deco.jpg.d94eee248bf1b780648940c70ef56300.jpg

She's so cute! I can't wait for her to get here!

• Like 10

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Maia
13 minutes ago, Oculae said:

I was originally going to paint a Tiny Fox myself, but Watashidoll had one in stock so I opted to have a professional do it instead.

Ah, she looks so cute~! Sucrose used to carry me in genshin, I love her and can’t wait to see when she’s complete

michira
1 hour ago, Oculae said:

Oh gosh, I mained Sucrose for a long time. What a great idea to use the fox head+ears for her. I cannot wait to see her all done!!

pyoko
18 hours ago, michira said:

My froggy girl arrived last week! I thought maybe I wouldn't care for the default faceup, but after changing the eyes and wig out I am in love. What a well made little doll and soooo cute. 

spacer.png

She looks so good with that wig 😍

pyoko
On 7/23/2022 at 8:05 AM, Beani said:

I've been eyeing off TinyFox for awhile and always managed to resist the temptation, but I just saw Candy and fell in love so she is coming home. I was trying to avoid expanding to 1/6 dolls but seems it was inevitable.

I got a bit excited and just went straight to Taobao to struggle with an order since it was so much cheaper than buying in Japan, and she ships faster. I thought I'd want her to match the photos so chose the white skin but after looking through here more closely perhaps pink would have been the better choice. Oh well!

Looking forward to seeing some Candy's show up here, I'll be waiting a few months for mine since I got her outfit as well.

I know that Candy doesn't come with the sneakers in her photos but I'd really love a pair, anyone have an idea where to get those or something similar? (I'd like some even for my 1/3 girls...)

I think I found the sneakers they used in their official Candy pictures, but the are quite expensive :(

etsy link

I stumbled upon those on aliexpress too but pretty much same price. 

Edited by pyoko
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poofiemus
On 7/28/2022 at 11:33 AM, Oculae said:

Oh gawd she turned out ADORABLE! What eyes are those? 

I love how TinyFox is like. . . Magically gathering Genshin-playing doll people. We have Oculae's Sucrose, Puniko's Sayu, Yae, and future Yoimiya, my WIP Paimon. . . Who's getting on the Genshin Tinyfox crew next? Lol

(I'm going to make Paimon her own thread in the Workshop soon, there's so much with that project having it all in one place is going to be easier for everyone, including me lol)

In the meantime Koyo got a new wig and outfit, and she actually got CUTER. HOW. We are approaching cuteness singularity.

20220729_131547.jpg.d940a532bc4d17a57cad18a5619de49c.jpg

• Like 7

Oculae
4 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

I love how TinyFox is like. . . Magically gathering Genshin-playing doll people.

Here's my evil little secret...I've never touched Genshin once. 😆 I have whale tendencies, so I avoid gacha games like the plague, but Sucrose and Zhongli are adorable so I admire em from afar! As soon as I saw the Tiny Fox, I knew my time to pull for Sucrose IRL had come! lolol

Not sure where those eyes are from or even if I'll get them from this commission, but I plan on getting THESE for her once she ships out. Alruna's Aesthetics on Etsy has lots of Genshin eyes, which I'm grateful for! If I do end up getting them, I'll be sure to give you first dibs if you want em. 😁

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Poofiemus
12 minutes ago, Oculae said:

Here's my evil little secret...I've never touched Genshin once. 😆 I have whale tendencies, so I avoid gacha games like the plague, but Sucrose and Zhongli are adorable so I admire em from afar! As soon as I saw the Tiny Fox, I knew my time to pull for Sucrose IRL had come! lolol

Not sure where those eyes are from or even if I'll get them from this commission, but I plan on getting THESE for her once she ships out. Alruna's Aesthetics on Etsy has lots of Genshin eyes, which I'm grateful for! If I do end up getting them, I'll be sure to give you first dibs if you want em. 😁

Oh that's right! You've mentioned before. At least there's also a lot of videos of people playing the game to watch, of you want some of the story without actually playing--and it's the only way now to get Sucrose's debut story, because it was an event only thing from back in 1.2.

Heh, I got Paimon's eyes from Aruna's Aestherics too! I added the holo effect coating for more of those galaxy vibes, subtle but it's really cool when it catches the light.  

BTW I did put Paimon's thread up in the Workshop > Character Concepts section, if anyone's curious about details with what exactly I'm doing with her.

https://www.dolldreaming.com/topic/20264-project-paimon-custom-16-tinyfox/ here's a link lol

Edited by Poofiemus
Added link

Tira

I've been looking at getting a Tinyfox Doll, and I specifically want the C-05 head (or another one with similarly shaped ears), but a lot of places don't seem to have any of the 1/6 heads in stock. Even on their Taobao, it seems like most of the heads are sold out? Do they have any kind of restock schedule? 

Alternatively, do any of the fullset dolls available have those kind of ears? Because they're perfect for the character I want to make. 

Jezrah
1 hour ago, Tira said:

I've been looking at getting a Tinyfox Doll, and I specifically want the C-05 head (or another one with similarly shaped ears), but a lot of places don't seem to have any of the 1/6 heads in stock. Even on their Taobao, it seems like most of the heads are sold out? Do they have any kind of restock schedule? 

Alternatively, do any of the fullset dolls available have those kind of ears? Because they're perfect for the character I want to make. 

I Googled the C-05 head since I wanted to find a picture, and I ran across a link to what appears to be a reseller in Thailand that claims to have it in stock. I've not heard of them though, so I can't say whether to go for it or not.

https://anubisdolls.com/product/tinyfox-head-c-05/

There's also the option to order it on Jane's Doll Land, but since it's a preorder it will take time.

https://www.janesdolland.com/product-page/yosd-nude-doll-head-2

Edited by Jezrah

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Tira
12 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

I Googled the C-05 head since I wanted to find a picture, and I ran across a link to what appears to be a reseller in Thailand that claims to have it in stock. I've not heard of them though, so I can't say whether to go for it or not.

https://anubisdolls.com/product/tinyfox-head-c-05/

There's also the option to order it on Jane's Doll Land, but since it's a preorder it will take time.

https://www.janesdolland.com/product-page/yosd-nude-doll-head-2

I actually found it at the Thai store originally, but I hadn't heard of them either, and the shipping costs were pretty high. I'm okay with a preorder, though.

Astraea

My girl came in a couple days ago, I'm so in love with her 🥰 

I've got a couple other wigs for her but I'll keep her in default for now~

20220729_152822.jpg

• Like 8

battrastard

What a cute lil munchkin! And that backdrop is perfect for her! 

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

michira
On 7/29/2022 at 6:14 AM, pyoko said:

I think I found the sneakers they used in their official Candy pictures, but the are quite expensive :(

etsy link

I stumbled upon those on aliexpress too but pretty much same price. 

Oh, thanks to that etsy link from pyoko I was able to find them on taobao using the reverse image search on the app, @Beani. Certainly a better price there (though they look to be up for preorder right now).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Puniko

@Maia  Aww thank you~ Sayu's my fav chibi character, so i had lots of fun making her doll form 😊

Thank you so much~ @Poofiemus, Yoimiya is my fav dps right now, so i'm very excited about her~ Hope your Yoi-yoi will get her outfit soon 😁 Also, I'm EU server 😖

@Oculae Awww she's adorable~ I love Sucrose design, can't wait to see her finished 😊

Yaaay Genshin doll gang~ 😁 I love it!

My Yoi (Candy) is ready for shipping by my agent now, hope she gets here fast~ 🤩

spacer.png

Edited by Puniko
  • Like 3

Roserolls
On 7/28/2022 at 10:00 AM, michira said:

spacer.png

OMG THE EYES ARE TOO CUTE! @onion30@

The wig also looks great on her, this thread is just way too tempting lol.

(btw has anyone found out if the 1/6 dolls fit normal 1/6 bjd shoes? It seems strange that the fullsets don't include them)

• Like 4