Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Roserolls
On 7/28/2022 at 10:00 AM, michira said:

My froggy girl arrived last week! I thought maybe I wouldn't care for the default faceup, but after changing the eyes and wig out I am in love. What a well made little doll and soooo cute. 

spacer.png

OMG THE EYES ARE TOO CUTE! @onion30@

The wig also looks great on her, this thread is just way too tempting lol.

(btw has anyone found out if the 1/6 dolls fit normal 1/6 bjd shoes? It seems strange that the fullsets don't include them)

• Like 4

ateliervanilla
55 minutes ago, Puniko said:

Yaaay Genshin doll gang~ 😁 I love it!

My Yoi (Candy) is ready for shipping by my agent now, hope she gets here fast~ 🤩

spacer.png

Do you mind sharing what agent you used? That's really fast if Candy's already ready for shipping!

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Puniko
2 hours ago, ateliervanilla said:

Do you mind sharing what agent you used? That's really fast if Candy's already ready for shipping!

It's Superbuy, but in TinyFox Taobao shop it did say 30 working days for the no-clothes option (i ordered on 23rd June i think). I wonder if they prioritize taobao orders then 🤔

• Thanks 1

Puniko
2 hours ago, Roserolls said:

(btw has anyone found out if the 1/6 dolls fit normal 1/6 bjd shoes? It seems strange that the fullsets don't include them)

Yep, they fit every 1/6 shoes i got on me 😁

Poofiemus
16 hours ago, Roserolls said:

So far all YoSD shoes I've gotten have technically fit, though the ankles can be a bit snug on the new body. 

I'm flabbergasted that even nude Candy dolls are shipping already. . . Kinda jealous, took like 6 months for Fox and Frog to ship!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

xmintpie
On 7/28/2022 at 2:33 PM, Oculae said:

My Sucrose's faceup is finally done!

Wow I love her faceup, she looks so cute! I haven't played Genshin but I always see the characters, and I must say that everyone's genshin dolls are super cute!

17 hours ago, Puniko said:

My Yoi (Candy) is ready for shipping by my agent now, hope she gets here fast~ 🤩

spacer.png

Wow that's so exciting that you're already getting her! I hope you post pictures once she arrives❤️

• Like 1

Instagram: xmintpie

Puniko
16 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

I'm flabbergasted that even nude Candy dolls are shipping already. . . Kinda jealous, took like 6 months for Fox and Frog to ship!

Yeah, huge difference. I also waited 6 months for Fox, using same agent. I was surprised to see 30 days this time, but i guess they improved some processes? Or maybe clothes take so long to make 🤔

0bsequi0us

I just finished a faceup on my C-13 about a week ago! There is something about these dolls that is just enchanting, they're some of my favorites 😊

spacer.pngspacer.png

I'm a little wary about the 1/4 dolls, but I ordered one of the Macoco girls on taobao. I'm very curious to see how those big feet look in person. 😂

• Like 9

michira
2 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

I just finished a faceup on my C-13 about a week ago! There is something about these dolls that is just enchanting, they're some of my favorites 😊

spacer.png

oh my gosh, what a wonderful faceup!!! I just adore those blue eyelashes, it works so well. And the eyes are so pretty too!

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

I'm still waiting on the wolf girl so I can do the split for her fullset...

xmintpie
4 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

I'm a little wary about the 1/4 dolls, but I ordered one of the Macoco girls on taobao. I'm very curious to see how those big feet look in person. 😂

Your faceup is so cute!! I love the blue eyelashes and the expression❤️

I'm also a bit intimated by the 1/4 dolls, I'm worried they might be too big for me but I love their themes so far

• Like 1

Instagram: xmintpie

Poofiemus
5 hours ago, Puniko said:

Yeah, huge difference. I also waited 6 months for Fox, using same agent. I was surprised to see 30 days this time, but i guess they improved some processes? Or maybe clothes take so long to make 🤔

Maybe it was because they listed Fox AND Frog at the same time? Two different dolls simultaneously in the pipeline could have complicated things. Also IIRC they went up for preorder RIGHT before China had another huge round of COVID lockdowns. Still a CRAZY difference though! Guess we'll see how much a difference clothes make when Candy fullsets go out. 

4 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

spacer.png

Oh my gawd they're so cynical and cute! It's wild that that's rhe same head I'm using for Paimon but they're gonna look so different.

(. . .with all the Genshin in this thread I had a moment where I was like "Chongyun?" Lol)

• Like 1

Veravey
5 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

Oooooh I love your work! So smooth and crisp!~ 

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

DollsnBooks

OK, I'm so in love with these dolls! Does anyone who has one think that this pattern for Rainbow High would fit TinyFox?

Courtmom
45 minutes ago, DollsnBooks said:

OK, I'm so in love with these dolls! Does anyone who has one think that this pattern for Rainbow High would fit TinyFox?

I have tried some RH clothes on an old TF 1/6 and a new TF 1/6 and as long as the fabric has a little stretch, they fit pretty good!

0bsequi0us
7 hours ago, michira said:

oh my gosh, what a wonderful faceup!!! I just adore those blue eyelashes, it works so well. And the eyes are so pretty too!

Thank you so much! This was my first attempt at colored eyelashes (well, other than brown and black) so I'm glad they worked out!

6 hours ago, xmintpie said:

Your faceup is so cute!! I love the blue eyelashes and the expression❤️

I'm also a bit intimated by the 1/4 dolls, I'm worried they might be too big for me but I love their themes so far

Thank you!! Also yeah, I have other larger dolls but the way Tinyfox dolls are constructed makes me worry they'll be super heavy or something 😅 Their fullsets really are so tempting, they're all great imo

4 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Oh my gawd they're so cynical and cute! It's wild that that's rhe same head I'm using for Paimon but they're gonna look so different.

(. . .with all the Genshin in this thread I had a moment where I was like "Chongyun?" Lol)

That's what I love so much about TF heads, they seem so versatile even for anime sculpts. It's crazy, I haven't played Genshin but just from google images I can definitely see some resemblance! 😆

4 hours ago, Veravey said:

Oooooh I love your work! So smooth and crisp!~ 

Thanks! ☺️ I'm glad, making the lines crisp (especially with bold geometric shapes like the eyelashes) is really tough lol

@dollsnbooks I find that Tinyfox dolls are sometimes bigger than I expect and Rainbow High are slightly smaller than I expect (maybe because they tend to have tight-fitting clothes?) but I think a dress like that would probably fit just fine! The only issues I can see would be sleeve/pantleg length (maybe?) but with a dress neither of those apply.

Edited by 0bsequi0us
adding response

Puniko

@0bsequi0us what a cute angy boy 😊 Your face-up skills are amazing~ so expressive!

6 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Maybe it was because they listed Fox AND Frog at the same time? Two different dolls simultaneously in the pipeline could have complicated things. Also IIRC they went up for preorder RIGHT before China had another huge round of COVID lockdowns. Still a CRAZY difference though! Guess we'll see how much a difference clothes make when Candy fullsets go out. 

Oh, right! It makes sense, both lockdown and 2 dolls released at the same time... seems like they're all right now though, hope it stays like this 🙂
I also thought he would be a nice Chongyun at first btw 😄

Dolorre

My candy from Clover Singing just shipped. Got the confirmation last night. Can't wait to get her!

• Like 5

ateliervanilla
1 hour ago, Dolorre said:

My candy from Clover Singing just shipped. Got the confirmation last night. Can't wait to get her!

That's really fast! Is your Candy a full set?

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Dolorre

No, just the body and head. But still, super excited! 😊

Poofiemus

Omg can't wait to see the Candy bunnies, even if we only have nude ones so far!

I have a Paimon update: she has a face up! It was. . . Interesting to do. It's my first time doing an open mouth doll, so that was a challenge. I'll post rhe work log in her thread so you can see my ride on the struggle bus, lol.

In the meantime, have a Paimon!

20220805_101707.jpg.585e28530f61b99ddcb0f3c676534457.jpg

"Paimon doesn't understand why you had to do her mouth like six times. Seems like total baloney!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

myownlittleworld

Wow! The Candy Bunnies are shipping fast! Can’t wait to see all of them. 

• Like 1

DollsnBooks

Anyone have measurements for the c-03 head? I know the circumference is 17cm, but the place I want to order her wig from is also asking for length from forehead to back of neck, and "The length from ear to ear, measuring it as if you were putting a headband on!" IDK even what that means - maybe top of ear to top of ear, maybe bottom? I suppose top for wig cap? I was hoping to order from Dollcette if that helps.

DollsnBooks
8 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Omg can't wait to see the Candy bunnies, even if we only have nude ones so far!

I have a Paimon update: she has a face up! It was. . . Interesting to do. It's my first time doing an open mouth doll, so that was a challenge. I'll post rhe work log in her thread so you can see my ride on the struggle bus, lol.

In the meantime, have a Paimon!

20220805_101707.jpg.585e28530f61b99ddcb0f3c676534457.jpg

"Paimon doesn't understand why you had to do her mouth like six times. Seems like total baloney!"

OMG she is SOOOOO cute!!Hello Paimon!! 😄

I have yet another Q for you folks! What size shoes do you get them? 5cm? Would 5.5 look awkward? The feet are listed as 4 cm so I'm guessing the shoes should be a little larger than that...

• Like 1