Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

xmintpie
10 hours ago, Roserolls said:

AAAAAAAAA MY YI ARRIVED YESTERDAY! She is so cuuuuute!

Congratulations!! She looks so beautiful, I think the name Patchouli suits her perfectly❤️

3 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

For those who wanted a better look at her face! What a dreamy expression 🥰

Thanks for the close up pics! I absolutely love her expression, she is becoming more and more tempting lol

Instagram: xmintpie

Veravey

I'm growing more and more in love with her @onion24@

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

RetroKanojo

If you have access to a 3D printer, you can print Lizzy's cup:

• Like 3

bananaaether
On 7/12/2022 at 7:57 PM, Roserolls said:

AAAAAAAAA MY YI ARRIVED YESTERDAY! She is so cuuuuute! She really is quite heavy and her vinyl feels super soft and smooth as others have said. I didn't put her in her socks and garter she came with though, since I was afraid they would stain, and because of that I wasn't able to get her boots on her either. The outfits really are tight! Also, her base dress and collar remind me a lot of the characters in Shadow House for some reason. I've never had a doll with black hair AND bangs before so I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with the hair itself staining? (the wig cap is a light color thankfully) Also thank you @Mizuumi-no-Otome for describing how to fix the loose neck peg! It happened to my doll too and the method worked perfectly, I just had to turn it to the right instead of the left. Anyway, I'm thinking about naming her Patchouli, what do you all think? 🤎

She's SOOO cute and I adore the name Patchouli for her! Congrats on the new daughter!

xmintpie

I just got an email from janes doll land that my 1/6 fox girl will be shipping soon, I'm so excited! Do people have any recommendations for clothing, shoes, and wigs? I was looking at a couple 6-7 wigs because I want to give her longer hair and it seems like that size might work best? I had my eye on a couple of yosd/usd sized clothing from nine9, ttya, and aliexpress and I also ordered her some green eyes in the 16mm size and I really hope those fit🙏

bananaaether

I finally took photos of my Shirley... who I'm naming Cheryl because the name Shirley already felt so right for her but I'm averse to keeping default names LOL

My phone camera is poor and this little set I'm building still needs a lot of work but I just really wanted to take photos of her!

zvHOaSZ.jpg

ySkOVaW.jpg

• Like 9

Maia
12 minutes ago, bananaaether said:

I finally took photos of my Shirley... who I'm naming Cheryl because the name Shirley already felt so right for her but I'm averse to keeping default names LOL

My phone camera is poor and this little set I'm building still needs a lot of work but I just really wanted to take photos of her!

zvHOaSZ.jpg

ySkOVaW.jpg

It's now to finally see your Shirley and that guitar looks nice. Could you tell me where you got it from?

• Like 1

RetroKanojo
3 hours ago, bananaaether said:

I finally took photos of my Shirley...

Gosh, she's adorable! And Cheryl fits her very well 🥰 Love the way you posed her and even if the diorama isn't done yet, it's already a lovely little stage for her!

• Like 1

pyoko

My little fox finally arrived. I think I was lucky with my wig. It does not work that well with the fox ears but it's a nice quality wig. (I have seen others getting very bad quality ones) 

The outfit is super cute and very good quality. The face up is great too. Eyes are ok, not too bad for my taste. 

I have some issues with her not wanting to stand safely though, which is a bit sad for a small doll. But I will get her a little doll stand. 

Edited by pyoko
  • Like 2

xmintpie
8 hours ago, bananaaether said:

I finally took photos of my Shirley... who I'm naming Cheryl

Cheryl looks so cute!! And I love the name you picked out for her, it really suits her!

• Like 1

bananaaether

Thank you all!! ^_^ I'm excited to work more on the diorama!!

@Maia I was surprised to see that GuitarCenter actually sells these little miniature guitars! I was there with my wife and browsing their gift section and they had really nice guitar replicas in, I believe, 1/6 scale and 1/4 scale (although the smaller ones were geared towards being ornaments I think).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Veravey

Tatiana arrived from NCS, and I love her way more than I thought I would! Her outfit is so detailed! I didn't realize her stole (the part that hangs over her shoulders) is embroidered!! And her expression is so innocent and cute~ 

Her box came pretty badly damaged again (but thankfully not cracked like Koimi) so I emailed NCS and we determined that they changed to Yanwen shipping between this and last year because they began service to here. My Yi arrived without a scratch almost a year ago. They're going to switch back to the previous shipping service for future shipments to Canada so here's hoping Fibonacci and Kiki arrive undamaged next month.

I need to get to opening my girls finally. I've been holding off until I have time to record unboxings/clean my recording space. It will feel like the flood gates have opened when I finally do. ;))

• Like 3

xmintpie
9 hours ago, pyoko said:

My little fox finally arrived. I think I was lucky with my wig. It does not work that well with the fox ears but it's a nice quality wig. (I have seen others getting very bad quality ones) 

Congrats on your little fox and that's great that your wig was okay! Hopefully mine will also be okay too but I was already planning on getting a new wig for her. That's a bit disappointing that she can't stand well but at least a doll stand will be more secure!

1 hour ago, Veravey said:

I need to get to opening my girls finally. I've been holding off until I have time to record unboxings/clean my recording space. It will feel like the flood gates have opened when I finally do. ;))

I can't wait to see your openings if you end up posting them! Tatiana sounds absolutely lovely and I would love to see her outfit details up close❤️

• Like 1

RetroKanojo
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

Tatiana arrived from NCS, and I love her way more than I thought I would! Her outfit is so detailed! I didn't realize her stole (the part that hangs over her shoulders) is embroidered!! And her expression is so innocent and cute~ 

Her box came pretty badly damaged again (but thankfully not cracked like Koimi) so I emailed NCS and we determined that they changed to Yanwen shipping between this and last year because they began service to here. My Yi arrived without a scratch almost a year ago. They're going to switch back to the previous shipping service for future shipments to Canada so here's hoping Fibonacci and Kiki arrive undamaged next month.

Ohh I'd love to see your girls sometime 🥰 I feel Tatiana is kind of underrated, but her eyes always fascinated me! I'm waiting on a Fibonacci from NCS as well, I'm so exited! Here's hoping our girls come home safe and sound ☺️

• Like 1

Veravey
12 minutes ago, RetroKanojo said:

Here's hoping our girls come home safe and sound ☺️

Absolutely! Let me know when she arrives and how the shipping went. Are you in the NA, Europe, or somewhere else?

RetroKanojo

I'm in Europe 😄 I'll definitely post it here, when she arrives. Although, I only have my phone for pictures, so I'll probably won't be able to do her justice in that regard 😅

Veravey
1 hour ago, RetroKanojo said:

Although, I only have my phone for pictures, so I'll probably won't be able to do her justice in that regard 😅

Oh gosh, no worries! I'm more curious to just know if your box was handled nicely or not. <3 (Which I very much hope it will be.)

My issues seem to have come from using Yanwen to Canada, NCS said they will return to using EMS going forward for me. But I'm not sure what they use for other regions.

• Like 1

Poofiemus

I had ordered a blank 1/6 girl to be my Paimon, and she's here!

20220720_165846.jpg.ebaefb4f647d1d0193fc10f74ee1391c.jpg

"You need to give Paimon a mouth, stat, because Paimon wants to eat all the delicious food!"

Girl is blank and already sassing me lol. 

The bunny girl Candy makes me think that I might do an open mouth expression on Paimon. Seems like it would suit this sassy little hedonist well!

And now, the Smols together. I'll post updates as Paimon progresses, this is gonna be quite the project lol

20220720_171249.jpg.b7d56cd3ce917f86463d7dc25131a706.jpg

• Like 8

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

bananaaether

Please post lots of progress photos! She's gonna be so cute!

Dolorre

I just got my (blank) Tinyfox 1/6 scale fox girl! Her face and little body are TOO CUTE. I can't wait to do her faceup. I'll have to post pictures when she's done (at least her face).

I also ordered Candy when she was on sale at Clover Singing, hope she comes quickly, too.

On another note, my wallet prays they don't release another cute 1/6 doll anytime soon. 😄

• Like 1

Astraea

Exciting!! Looking forward to seeing the faceups 🥰

My fox also shipped a couple days ago, can't wait till she gets here! Her new wig got here a few days ago so I'm extra ready for her to come home. I also may have. ordered Lizzy on NCS so I'm in for the long wait but yeah I'm excited for her still I love her face and dress

Beani

I've been eyeing off TinyFox for awhile and always managed to resist the temptation, but I just saw Candy and fell in love so she is coming home. I was trying to avoid expanding to 1/6 dolls but seems it was inevitable.

I got a bit excited and just went straight to Taobao to struggle with an order since it was so much cheaper than buying in Japan, and she ships faster. I thought I'd want her to match the photos so chose the white skin but after looking through here more closely perhaps pink would have been the better choice. Oh well!

Looking forward to seeing some Candy's show up here, I'll be waiting a few months for mine since I got her outfit as well.

I know that Candy doesn't come with the sneakers in her photos but I'd really love a pair, anyone have an idea where to get those or something similar? (I'd like some even for my 1/3 girls...)

Edited by Beani

Puniko
On 7/21/2022 at 1:14 AM, Poofiemus said:

I had ordered a blank 1/6 girl to be my Paimon, and she's here!

"You need to give Paimon a mouth, stat, because Paimon wants to eat all the delicious food!"

Girl is blank and already sassing me lol. 

The bunny girl Candy makes me think that I might do an open mouth expression on Paimon. Seems like it would suit this sassy little hedonist well!

And now, the Smols together. I'll post updates as Paimon progresses, this is gonna be quite the project lol

Haha great idea! Nice to see fellow genshin player here 😀 I want to show you my Sayu (Tammy) and Yae (Fox - outfit in progress).  I'm also waiting for Candy - Yoimiya ☺️

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

battrastard
3 hours ago, Beani said:

I know that Candy doesn't come with the sneakers in her photos but I'd really love a pair, anyone have an idea where to get those or something similar? (I'd like some even for my 1/3 girls...)

To my knowledge, after chatting with @Poofiemus, the "fullset" TFs don't have either shoes or undies.. 

We've been checking a lot of vendors on Etsy that have accessories for USD/YoSD, heck, a few vendors have crocs, for goodness sakes! (LMAO) 

While my Candy is a "pre-order" and I won't be getting her for another few months, my TTYA "Happy Box" will arrive today in the mail.

So, she'll have a selection for her wardrobe before she even gets here! (Now for shoes and undies..) I want her in hand before I buy shoes, though, I guess

there's a few 1/6 size differences. 

Also, most of the BJD shoe vendors offer 1/3, 1/4 and other size selections, too. 

I'd recommend Etsy for sure! Try using either 1/6 or YoSD in your search to get more specific stuff.  

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Beani
53 minutes ago, battrastard said:

While my Candy is a "pre-order" and I won't be getting her for another few months, my TTYA "Happy Box" will arrive today in the mail.

I'd recommend Etsy for sure! Try using either 1/6 or YoSD in your search to get more specific stuff.  

I got the TTYA Happy Box for my DD's and it was fantastic so your Candy should definitely be immediately spoiled if the yoSD one is anything like the 1/3 one!

Thanks for the advice, whenever I try Etsy it seems near impossible to filter out people selling there originally versus just reselling Taobao so I buy very little there. I've managed to find similar two-tone sneakers for 1/3 so will likely grab a pair for my larger girls if still available when Candy shows up at the Taobao warehouse, but they don't have 1/6 for the design sadly.. will have to keep hunting. So far no luck on Booth, Etsy or Taobao. Perhaps they just made those shoes for the photo-shoot since they match the illustration, if so that seems a bit of a waste.