Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Victoria

DDS Sailor Venus

BeyondTime
51 minutes ago, lardroom said:

Hopefully that's just their awkward way of them closing out the order and not when they activated the GL membership.

I saw my member number on my account within 48 hours of making the purchase, but the shipping completion was a few days later.

Back on to the topic of Venus, I ordered an S-Bust and a stand for her as a part of my Volks USA lottery order. One way or another Venus is coming home. >:D

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Elagabalus

@BeyondTime I've got a member number, and I think I've had it the entire time I've been registered for their e-shop? But it still says my status is just that of a regular customer 😟. It looks like it hasn't taken them any longer than 6 days total to activate someone's membership (the most common wait time seems to be 3 days?) so here's to hoping that they get everyone's accounts activated before the lottery period closes.

I hope she comes home easily for you! 

hats

I honestly don’t remember what day of the week it was when I registered for the membership. I did notice that the membership status updated in my account several days before I got the order complete email from Volks. 

One thing to make sure of is that your zip code info is correct on your account. Otherwise they won’t process the membership and you’ll have to go through purchasing it all over again. 

• Like 1

BeyondTime
19 minutes ago, Elagabalus said:

I've got a member number, and I think I've had it the entire time I've been registered for their e-shop? But it still says my status is just that of a regular customer

Hmmm, I don't recall for certain if my member status was reflected until the order completion.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Cinnamoron
2 hours ago, Elagabalus said:

@BeyondTime I've got a member number, and I think I've had it the entire time I've been registered for their e-shop? But it still says my status is just that of a regular customer 😟. It looks like it hasn't taken them any longer than 6 days total to activate someone's membership (the most common wait time seems to be 3 days?) so here's to hoping that they get everyone's accounts activated before the lottery period closes.

I know how you feel!  I registered yesterday, and my status hasn’t updated yet either.  We have 10 days to enter the lottery, so I’m hoping everyone’s accounts will update by then. I’ll be really bummed if I miss the lottery because I didn’t register sooner. 😖  

• Like 1

MissLadyBossy

I have a membership number too, but it says my rank is VOLKS Online Customer.  I just ordered the GL membership just so I can try for Venus.  I feel really nervous now, I hope it all goes well.

• Like 2

Home: Alter (Anya), Sakuya (Layla), Extra (Sasha), Aoko (Nadia), Beatrice (Sophia), Alice (Elyse), Mariko (Madeline), Sailor Moon (Serena), Mercury (Ami), Mars (Rei), Jupiter (Lita), Venus (Mina), Transcendence Gray (Lexa) and Tea (Sloane)

Elagabalus
7 minutes ago, Cinnamoron said:

I know how you feel!  I registered yesterday, and my status hasn’t updated yet either.  We have 10 days to enter the lottery, so I’m hoping everyone’s accounts will update by then. I’ll be really bummed if I miss the lottery because I didn’t register sooner. 😖  

Same! I didn't have the intention of registering until I knew I'd need it, but this was super short notice. On the bright side, I didn't realize how cheap it was? I think Volks would have a lot of upset customers on their hands if they don't process all the new applications in time for people to enter lottos, so I hope they can get us all approved by then 😭
On that note, oof... It looks like my entire purchase history over however many years was deleted when they switched to the new webshop late last year (or was it early this year? I seriously don't know anymore).

• Like 1

Cinnamoron
3 hours ago, Elagabalus said:

Same! I didn't have the intention of registering until I knew I'd need it, but this was super short notice. On the bright side, I didn't realize how cheap it was? I think Volks would have a lot of upset customers on their hands if they don't process all the new applications in time for people to enter lottos, so I hope they can get us all approved by then 😭
On that note, oof... It looks like my entire purchase history over however many years was deleted when they switched to the new webshop late last year (or was it early this year? I seriously don't know anymore).

Yup!  Mine too.  I’ve only been using their webshop for 10+ years.  I know they gotta purge order history at some point, but it’s a little sad to see it go.  

I had intending on registering earlier, but it had skipped my mind.  I haven’t ordered anything from the international site just because of all the covid related shipping issues. 😣 I guess we just wait and hope for it to update now.  We can’t be the only ones registering to apply for V (or Kizuna Ai or any of the other dolls). I don’t feel like the online VIP/ Global Membership has been running that long? But then again, this year has been so weird...what is time anymore?

• Like 1

Singer Yuna

I can’t afford the extra +150€ in customs of the global volks so sadly I won’t order her. If anyone want to split her, I’m interested in the outfit and jewelry.

Damn scalpers, I would go for a secondhanded fullset in a heartbeat if they didn’t exist. Also, the GL fee is low, so maybe the scalpers would pay extra 500 yen for the already increased prices they ask...

• Like 1

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Also, the GL fee is low, so maybe the scalpers would pay extra 500 yen for the already increased prices they ask...

The ratio of accounts to wins would drive up the price. Volks can make it not worth the scalpers effort by increasing the costs for scalpers to obtain a doll, and increasing the amount of dolls in circulation to bring down the value of the doll aftermarket. If the scalper accounts get identified and deleted the cost goes up even further. At some point the scalper will find it more worthwhile to move on to a more lucrative target. 

• Like 1

Elagabalus

To be honest I kind of wish it was the same as a normal Volks membership price (about $10 USD) for exactly that reason. But then again, scalpers literally pay people to wait in line at Volks events (plus Dolpas cost about $20-25 to get into), so I think the membership price would have to be far higher to actually deter scalpers 😟 

Edited by Elagabalus
what are numbers

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Elagabalus said:

But then again, scalpers literally pay people to wait in line at Volks events (plus Dolpas cost about $20-25 to get into), so I think the membership price would have to be far higher to actually deter scalpers 😟 

The thing with online is that the scalpers could potentially create hundreds of accounts to game the lotteries and click wars. At least now it’s not free to create the account. 

lardroom

I'd also pay extra to have better access to dolls and at normal Volks membership prices. $10.00 for an annual membership is so unbelievably reasonable.

• Like 2

kranberrijam

My Global Membership cleared!! I haven't gotten an e-mail, but it's updated on my profile. Took about two days, heads up.

Now to enter the lottery, OMFG.

• Like 2

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

Tokimemofan
8 hours ago, kranberrijam said:

My Global Membership cleared!! I haven't gotten an e-mail, but it's updated on my profile. Took about two days, heads up.

Now to enter the lottery, OMFG.

Mine cleared in less than 10 hours. I hope i win all 3 items i want...

• Like 1

Cinnamoron

Mine also finally cleared!  Never got an email, but at least it seems like Volks is processing applications in time for lottery entry. 

Elagabalus

Mine hasn't cleared yet and I seem to have placed my application within the same time frame as everyone else who's been cleared. I just double-checked my address and it looks like my state is missing, though all that information should be discernible just from having my zip code. Anyway, I tried to enter it for them anyway and it gave me an error, so I have no idea what to do. Do you think I should cancel and resend my application once I figure out how to accept adding the state information to my address?

Edit: Got it to accept state finally. I tried to just outright buy another membership but it won't let you purchase two. I'm hesitant to cancel the one I purchased in case I'm just somewhere in a very long queue? I realize that there's actually nowhere in the member info that even asks for a state or city, which is how this slipped by- like an idiot I let google autofill my address and since there's no state/city input area they were omitted accidentally.
I'm going to send an email telling them I updated my address and ask if it will be possible to have my membership approved before the lottery period is over, but I'm not gonna hold my breath since it usually takes Volks International about a week to reply to me in English😭

Edited by Elagabalus

TheWhiteRabbit
25 minutes ago, Elagabalus said:

Mine hasn't cleared yet and I seem to have placed my application within the same time frame as everyone else who's been cleared. I just double-checked my address and it looks like my state is missing, though all that information should be discernible just from having my zip code. Anyway, I tried to enter it for them anyway and it gave me an error, so I have no idea what to do. Do you think I should cancel and resend my application once I figure out how to accept adding the state information to my address?

Edit: Got it to accept state finally. I tried to just outright buy another membership but it won't let you purchase two. I'm hesitant to cancel the one I purchased in case I'm just somewhere in a very long queue? I realize that there's actually nowhere in the member info that even asks for a state or city, which is how this slipped by- like an idiot I let google autofill my address and since there's no state/city input area they were omitted accidentally.
I'm going to send an email telling them I updated my address and ask if it will be possible to have my membership approved before the lottery period is over, but I'm not gonna hold my breath since it usually takes Volks International about a week to reply to me in English😭

I ordered mine two days ago and my status hasn't changed yet either. I'm sure they are just working though an influx of registrations for people who never needed/wanted them before. I'm sure it wont take too much longer! 🤗🤗

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

Elagabalus

@TheWhiteRabbit there actually was a large error in my address (city and state got omitted due to autofill, everyone that's still pending might want to double check their address!), so I believe that's why my application wasn't processed along with others who applied on the same day/general time. I emailed to notify them that I found the mistake and fixed it.

• Like 1

Tokimemofan

Anyone familiar with how to tell if you have won if you don’t receive the email?  My email account never seems to receive anything from Volks japan

StelSel

And put my orders in~ *fingers crossed* I better win D:< !

• Like 1

Mizuzu

I also entered the lottery! Got kicked from the site a couple of time and one time it asked me for a global membership....?

I set an alarm just for today...everyone on the train are still glaring at me! 🤣 Btw I live in Japan, so you know silence on the train...I had a legit important excuse though!

Fingers and toes crossed for us all!

Hope we all can get a lovely Venus home! Best of luck you all!💕

• Like 1

Mizuzu
5 hours ago, Tokimemofan said:

Anyone familiar with how to tell if you have won if you don’t receive the email?  My email account never seems to receive anything from Volks japan

Check your spam mail. Sometimes it accidentally goes there. Or double check your email address.

I’ve gotten mail both when I have lost and won an item btw. So I’m not sure I’m being much help...😅

Tokimemofan
2 minutes ago, Mizuzu said:

Check your spam mail. Sometimes it accidentally goes there. Or double check your email address.

I’ve gotten mail both when I have lost and won an item btw. So I’m not sure I’m being much help...😅

No it gets blocked at the server level.  Yahoo has done this before, usually happens with forum registration emails confirmation emails and newsletters.  Only gets fixed when enough people complain 

Having another problem, i cant seem to enter the lottery for the uniform, it keeps declining payment.  It’s probably my bank throwing a fit over the total amount 

justsomedollies

Entered for Minako and her school uniform 😊 I would have rather gotten her from Volks USA but they haven't said a peep about what they're actually going to have, so I went for it. If they DO end up offering her I'll enter again anyway cause Venus is my boyfriend's favorite senshi. Plus an extra chance for a lottery never hurts, right? 😅

• Like 1