Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

K-2

Only 4. White skin DD2, normal skin DD2 (both base bodies), a tan DDDy (body from an Unchou Kanu), and a MDD (base).

MVSig.jpg

GreenDragon

Three, MOMO, Fate/Extra on a ddIII M bust body and a 06 head still blank waiting for a faceup and a dds body.

Gamma Ray

I just have two. My DD2 Yukino and DDdy Alna. I love them both

klein

Not sure if I posted to this thread or not previously but if I did it was a long time ago here's the current list of lovelies: Kanu, Ryomou, Estel, Rin, Haruhi, Yoko x 2, Illya, Feena, Yui, Erika Sendo, Matou Sakura, Asuka, Mari, Rei (French Maid Version), Nia, Mikuru, Nanoha, Saber Lily, Maria, Kudo, Lucy, Cirno, Neris, Custom Sakuya Izayao, Niimi Haruka, Lucy (original version), Cirno, Neris, Custom Sakuya Izayao, Nagato Yuki, Prepainted 06, Millhiore (MDD), Saber Nero, Saber Alter II, Sakura Shinguji, Mayu twins, Fate T Harlaown, Louise, Melty, Miu, Haruka Amami, Kosmos & Momo plus custom 01 x 2, custom 04 and custom 06. Didn't realize I had quite so many

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

Rei_Sama

Currently, I should considered to have 18 girls in total?

No.1 - Nanoha

No.2 - Fate

No.3 - Millhi

No.4 - Alter

No.5 - Sakuya

No.6 - Sakura

No.7 - Lily

No.8 - Melty

No.9 - Asuna

No.10 - Crimson Sakuya

No.11 - Illya

No.12 - KOS-MOS

No.13 - MoMo

No.14 - on the way home

No.15 - on the way home

No.16 - on the way home

No.17 - reach home by end of the year

No.18 - reach home by end of the year

First 2 girls reached home on Dec 2011. So, 2 years and 2 months have passed since the DDs invaded my house...

Konapi

Wow, this is really inspiring!

I hope I can one day say that I have at least one. (I'm sure it's hard to stop at just one though. xD ) Looking for Millhiore and Mariko student version.

Edited by Guest

Eustia

Well, I just got confirmation of shipping, so I will have my first in a few days.

Since I really started looking in to dolls, and secured several local seamstresses, I've been planning many, though. I may well have three by the end of the year. ;.; But, one on the way for now... the bug has firmly bitten, and I am sure it will rapidly expand, though.

Keijogirl

An update for me, I've got 3 and one head. With plans for number 5 and 6 when tax time comes around

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

bethykins

I have.. Quite a few... Listed in order of arrival:

(I have not included any DD's I have sold, I have also just listed their official names not the names I have given them).

1: Yoko

2: Mashiro

3: Sakuno

4: Mio Akiyama

4: Marisa

5: Lucy (original ver)

6: MDD Mayu

7: 06 Pre-painted NS

8: MDD Noumi

9: Mariko Teacher ver

10: Saber Alter ver 1

11: Rise

12: Rina

13: Miki

14: Asuna

15: MDD Noumi (second)

16: Yui Hirasawa

17: Nia

18: Akira

19: Moe ver 2

20: Airi

21: Sakuya Crimson ver

22: Yuki Morikawa

23: MDD Maria

24: Airy

25: Kos-Mos

26: M.O.M.O

Coming soon:

27: Alna White Christmas ver

28: Melty

29: Yaya

30: Mai

31: Yukiho

32: Chihaya

33: Miku

I started collecting in dec 2010

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Aile

I have three girls (a v2 alter and two Rise's) . probably will add more to the family, but not anytime soon

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Reynardine

I have two girls now, a DDH-06 and a Saber Alter v2.

My Girls: DDH-06 (Mercy), Saber Alter II (Merit), DDH-07 (Honor), DDH-03 (Felicity), Lucy Maria Misora II (Verity), Snow Miku (Harmony), Emilia (Amity), Sakura Miku (Grace)

My Flickr, My Doll Blog

Deux Silences

I have two girls as well, Rin Tohsaka and Saber Lily.

EDIT: DDH-07 Gil brings it up to three, and an incoming Mari Makinami makes four. I may have Mari's head share Gil's body, using the body with a DDH-02. So... 4 1/2?

Edited by Guest

nope not today _(:3 」∠)_

Jezrah

Oh nos! But if floating heads don't count, then I only have four dolls instead of ten! Financial troubles caused me to sell off bodies for money. Hopefully eventually things will even out and I can replace them.

But I still consider them all to be here (except Mitsuki since she's an MDD ) because I just pop whichever head on a body that I want to spend time with right now. I just can't have them all together at once for now...

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

baldylox
An update for me, I've got 3 and one head. With plans for number 5 and 6 when tax time comes around

Bwaahahahahaa! WHAT did I tell you back when you were getting your first DD? I specifically said that once you get one DD, you'll NEVER stop adding them to your family! You already know how deep I am into mine.... now it's YOUR TURN.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Shamanweb

I have two Girls by now... a Saber Extra and Melty... and soon a Hatsune Miku

Shamanweb
I specifically said that once you get one DD, you'll NEVER stop adding them to your family! You already know how deep I am into mine.... now it's YOUR TURN.

Billy

LOL that's sadly true... when i bought my 1st one i said that was the only one... now im waiting for the 3rd one to be released and paid

aquilla429

Over the whole time I've been collecting dollfie dreams, I've owned a total of 14 dolls, but 7 of them were sold. I currently own 7 dolls, 8 if you count the Miku I have on pre-order.

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Syu_Akagi

15 girls i have

DD: Neris; Saber Extra; Lucy Magical Princess ; Asuna; Sakuya; Aoko Aosaki; Saber Alter 2nd ver.; Kos-Mos ver.4

DDS: Melty; Alice Kuonji ; Yukiho Hagiwara; M.O.M.O.

SDGr: Belldandy

AZONE50: Sena Kashiwazaki; Haruhi Suzumiya

Coming Soon ...

Lalet

I have one, DDdy Miko and I'm pretty happy with just her at the moment. I'm still in process of finding right eyes for her but finally found her style. Besides I only had her for couple of months, 4 I think.

I know that she won't be the only one though, there are few others that I keep my eye on and look forward to new releases.

DefectiveAngel
I received my first girl January 2011 and now I currently own 6 girls.

1. Yuki Morikawa

2. Sara (Custom WS HDD 02/faceup by Hikaru)

3 Allison (Alna White Christmas Version)

4 Sakura Matou

5. Rina Ogata

6. Yoko Littner

I bought 5 of my girls in 2011 and so far this year I've only purchased the one girl. I think I will be remaining a family of 6 for a long time. I want to use any extra money to go toward buying them more clothes and shoes. =3 I fear if I get too many girls I wouldn't be able to shower them in gifts like I do now.

I do know who I would like to be my 7th girl, but any plans of taking real action to adopt her is on hold.

Heh I think it's time to update my answer.

I have 10 girls now with number 11 on pre-order. 0_o

I never would have dreamed in a million years I would have this many. But it's hard to resist those sweet faces.

Here's my updated list of the lovely girls I own.

1. Yuki Morikawa

2. Sara (Custom WS HDD 02 face up by Hikaru)

3. Allison (Alna White Christmas Version)

4. Sakura Matou

5. Rina Ogata

6. Yoko Littner

7. Mashiro

8. Usagi (Miu Amaha)

9. Sakuya Crimson Version

10. Momo

11. Miku Hatsune (pre-order)

And probably at least one more after Miku I don't want to end on an odd number...lol! Question is who will be lucky number 12.

sharddarkness

I have eight going on nine... I...never figured my family would grow this large.

Keijogirl

Bwaahahahahaa! WHAT did I tell you back when you were getting your first DD? I specifically said that once you get one DD, you'll NEVER stop adding them to your family! You already know how deep I am into mine.... now it's YOUR TURN.

Billy

5 is on her way home and 4 needs a body. I think we should start calling you patient zero, Billy xD

I wanted to cap my girls at 8 or 9 I think it's moved to 11 xD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Kalpn

5 atm. 1 on pre-order.

The magic of DD multiplies for every additional DD added imo.