Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

JChiibs

We have you beat. 9 heads by the 1 year mark (2 complete and 1 preorder) and then shortly after I bought another head. That doesn't include Raven's Yuriko and his preorder. I keep reminding myself that it's nothing to brag about because I have no time to show them off and write their goofy stories. I hope to have everyone completed by our 2nd DD anniversary (Tamayuki's Bday). On the day that he arrived, if someone would have told me I'd have 10 DD personally by the 2 year mark I would have said you were crazy and it was impossible.

Now I'm just sitting here shaking my head because there are still loads more customs I want to do. It really isn't about the numbers for me though. I'm already worrying about how to make clothes for everyone so they don't run around naked!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

nogo171
I currently have 5... XD with one on the way. But I have a floating head hanging around so I might make it 7 by the end of my 1year dollfie anniversary.. lol weeeeeee'll seeeeeeeee

Wow that's impressive for the first anniversary!! Congrats

I adopted my first girl exactly 9 months ago as well and till now I still only have 2 of them. I decided to have my second one very very soon later, just less than 2 weeks after the first one. Considering both were custom built. It was a mad 2 weeks hunting for all the parts and have them all EMS shipped with unbelievable fee. I guessed I didn't want my first one to feel lonely for too long . Up till now there is plenty of chances for me to adopt the next one but still make up my mind. 8 months looking at all the new releases and everyone getting new daughters wasn't so frustrated because luckily I know I can financially afford but just want to slow down. I feel that I'm not ready to take care for more than 2 daughters just yet ^^ . So happily with 2 now

At home Haruka (Haruka Niimi), Akira (Akira), Saber (Saber Alter), Madoka (Madoka SQ-Lab), Rise (Rise Kujikawa), Yukiho (Yukiho Hagiwara) & Touka (DDH-07)

Nanoza

Too many, I recently decided. Need to find homes.

initial

oh dear....sawing this thread remind me that I forgotten is 1 year since getting my first 2 girls on last year march 2nd.

Currently having 7 and probably need to slow down to 1~2 per year to get those i really want (minus custom), also need to rebuild my finance after geting all of them within 1 year.

1) Saber Alter v2

2) Saber Extra

3) Haruka Niimi

4) Sakuya (Shining Blade)

5) Corselia (DDH-06 custom with obitsu50)

6) Lyn (Volks pre-painted DDH-07)

7) Maria Ushiromiya (currently pairing her with a p40)

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

stupidlamer

I have a total of 14 girls, 12 of whom are Dollfie Dream girls, the other two being a SQLab Moe and a SD13 Suigintou. Being in order of arrival, they are:

1. Millhiore

2. Al Azif

3. Reimu

4. Saber Lily

5. Etheldreda

6. Cirno

7. Hisa (DDH-01 custom)

8. Yuki Morikawa

9. Kud

10. Rin

11. another Kud

12. Chairo (DDH-02 custom)

You have not enough minerals

Banders

Zero...

Just waiting for Momo, but I'd really like to get a MDD sometime later on, they are just too cute! >w< and I'd love Momo to have a little sister~ (who can wear all the cute MSD clothes I have piling up!) XD

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

bethykins

I just down sized my family a little bit so now I have 16 girls at home (plus Sasara whilst she is being paid for). I'm paying for two more on layaway, one in transit and have Pre-ordered KOS-mos ^_^

At home:

Suki - Yoko

Rosie - Mashiro

Neko - Akira

Sa-Chan - Sakuno

Yuki - Pre-painted DDH06

Sakura - Sakura Matou

Hitomi - Mariko

Kohana - Mio

Elsie - Lucy

Chiyo - Airy

Momo - Marisa

Natsumi - Rina

Shiina - Mai

Noumi

Akemi - Aoko

Melty

I'm trying to keep my girls to the ones I love the most now after adding 14 girls in a year I had to downsize a little. Though after selling two of my girls I bought them straight back as I realised it was a mistake<3

Edited by Guest

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

PriestessYukiko

I have two now, as I just rescued my Yoko from the post office yesterday! So now I have Yoko and Miyuki (Yukino 2nd ver.).

My girls: Yoko, Miyuki (Yukino 2), Saber Extra, Miku Hatsune

My (hopefully) future girls: Kud, Saber Alter 2, Nia, Rise, Yuki N, Maria, Louise, Rena, Mio, Yui, Miki, Mariko, Natsuki 2, Melty, Mirai (Smart Doll)

aiRreyes

I have 2 1/2 xD 2 fullset and a floating head. I have DD Sendo Erika who I named Soleil She is my first DD that I got just last year March 20 and she'll be turning 1 year with me soon oh and she's also my "grail" doll, not that expensive but she's the first doll that I really love

Just last Feb 06, I got my 2nd doll who is DDS Melty! I named her Lilith :3 finally I have Quinzel my floating DDH-07 currently she'll be having her face-up done and hopefully I could find a body for her

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

S1Charade

I currently have 10 girls

Nia, Nia, Saber Alter v2, Haruhi, Mari, Sakuya, Cirno, Haruka Niimi, Rin, Miki

Cristal Zhaduir

Hi ^^ , at this time only one , mi custom of Hatsune Miku whit DD head 3 ^^ . But this summer i will bought a DD head 6 to customize her ^^

sign.png

glassjaw

9-10 not really counting. 3 of those are floating heads and 1 DDH07, also manage to grab a kosmos on impulse... ugh.. hopefully to downsize to 3 girls this year. I'm trying to get out of this hobby slowly. tho don't have the heart.

mayaiincho

Just 1 But she's such a cutie anyways.

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Anriko

Two, with tentative plans for a third.

Mahoro

10:

Feena fam Earthlight, Noumi Kudravyaka, Niimi Haruka, Cirno, Saber (Original), Rin, Izayoi Sakuya, Hatsune Miku, Andou Mahoro, and Morikawa Yuki

chinti

none, bidding on my first one right now

Nigoki

My family has grown to twelve since last count:

Suzumiya Haruhi, Soryu Asuka Langley, Ayanami Rei 2nd, Makanimi Mari Illustrious, Tohsaka Rin, Hirasawa Ui, Saber Alter 2nd, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Moe 2nd, Kujikawa Rise, Aozaki Aoko

rubberduck217

Currently have the twins Claudius and Aeris.

And have a third girl coming some time in the near future

00011.jpg

My beautiful twins Claudius 18/8 (Nero) Aeris 23/11 (Alter)

Semienigma

So far I have 3 girls! They all came within a few months of each other. First came Cocoa then Mocha.

IMG_7145.jpg

Mocha on the left and Cocoa on the right.

My first girl and also the first that I dyed. The Mocha.

Latte just arrived, though I don't have a pic of her yet XD

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

sweetinsidebox

Does zero count as an answer? If so,(as of this post) I got zero dolls in my place .Alas, I must save up some money to even get a floating head of my own.(Which of course won't happen anytime soon )

Semienigma
OMG Mocha's skin looks almost real. Excellent job!

~Sister Kyoya

Thanks XD when Latte's head gets back I will take a lovely group photo! weeeeeee. I might be adding a fourth one as an MDD >.> escalation indeed

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

Soenatte

Currently? One at home, another on its way in pieces and one on preorder... >A> So three in total.

Originally I've intended to keep my dollfie dreams into a strict triad but it escalated to five since that point too with another two being planned for the near or further future, and who knows where it might go from there?

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

shinegamix

when i started i said just one but with 4 at home and another 6 in the pipeline. im sailing twards the double digits

making my triumphant return