The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

monkeypizzasonic
3 hours ago, zaada said:

I would love to see photos of your hybrid girl if you have any! :)

Here you go! As you can see, the color matches just fine. The regular Obitsu thighs are thinner than the AP one though, so they don't fit as well in the AP torso. Which is why I suggested getting AP thighs as well if you think that would bother you. 

As I said though, the regular Obitsu arms/hands/shins/feet should be fine.  

20210813_074539.jpg

20210813_074624.jpg

• Like 2

zaada
14 minutes ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Here you go! As you can see, the color matches just fine. The regular Obitsu thighs are thinner than the AP one though, so they don't fit as well in the AP torso. Which is why I suggested getting AP thighs as well if you think that would bother you. 

As I said though, the regular Obitsu arms/hands/shins/feet should be fine.  

20210813_074539.jpg

20210813_074624.jpg

Thank you! They are so pretty, I love the head face-up! <3 

oliphantkid
10 hours ago, zaada said:

I used a proxy, not all proxies do it cost efficiently, one person told me a head cost her $300 after dealing with custom fees and proxy fees. I personally used Zenmarket and it was very cheap, even the shipping the to states all up cost maybe $30 including the domestic shipping in Japan.

I only use zenmarket for stuff like that i mainly buy my dolls from mandarake and faithz

Rneiro
On 8/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, zaada said:

Hey everyone, I bought a blank head Q type angel philia head (only 35$) from the official website and was hoping for some advice on getting a body. Is it more cost efficient to buy another angel philia doll and swap the heads, or is it worth buying an Azone 48cm body and swapping the parts? Don't wanna end up with some mixed and matched Frankenstein but want to be thrifty also hahaha.

spacer.png

I just remembered you mentioned a thrifty Frankenstein! I have one! She's incomplete and needs thighs and new ankles. Here is my Azo2-DollyPop Frankie, GONN 5.0! I’m in no rush for a painted head or new bust. Her head will likely be Parabox’s Luna head D again.

I’m going to post this on "my" (not technically mine) Obitsu-DP-Azone thread too.

B53B38DF-50F6-4716-B754-22CC93879DEC.jpeg

• Like 1

myownlittleworld

I stopped by to see what’s going on over here. *waves*. Thanks for the proxy info. I am always trying to make a list of proxies. I tried to hire a proxy that posts in the Facebook groups when tan Emma was last up for order. They waited until the day after the preorder ended to answer me, told me they had located one and wanted to charge me almost $200 fees. Told me it’s the only Emma they have ever seen available. Meanwhile, I had already lurked Mandarake since I know they hit the website the day after preorder closes. I replied back to them saying I had seen them listed on Mandarake too and already bought one…. For $450 + shipping. 😂 I see people using that proxy for limited Volks resin dolls and just cringe. If they were trying to charge almost half for Emma, I don’t want to know what they are charging for Volks resin. 

• Haha 1

zaada
3 hours ago, Rneiro said:

I just remembered you mentioned a thrifty Frankenstein! I have one! She's incomplete and needs thighs and new ankles. Here is my Azo2-DollyPop Frankie, GONN 5.0! I’m in no rush for a painted head or new bust. Her head will likely be Parabox’s Luna head D again.

I’m going to post this on "my" (not technically mine) Obitsu-DP-Azone thread too.

B53B38DF-50F6-4716-B754-22CC93879DEC.jpeg

She's looking good so far! I'm all for saving money in this crazy expensive hobby haha! Does This forum have a buy/sell like DOA? 

zaada
40 minutes ago, myownlittleworld said:

I stopped by to see what’s going on over here. *waves*. Thanks for the proxy info. I am always trying to make a list of proxies. I tried to hire a proxy that posts in the Facebook groups when tan Emma was last up for order. They waited until the day after the preorder ended to answer me, told me they had located one and wanted to charge me almost $200 fees. Told me it’s the only Emma they have ever seen available. Meanwhile, I had already lurked Mandarake since I know they hit the website the day after preorder closes. I replied back to them saying I had seen them listed on Mandarake too and already bought one…. For $450 + shipping. 😂 I see people using that proxy for limited Volks resin dolls and just cringe. If they were trying to charge almost half for Emma, I don’t want to know what they are charging for Volks resin. 

Ew, its almost criminal the way people over charge each other. I saw VMF50 super sonico doll on ebay for 2.5k usd that was only 600usd on mandarake. It's insane!!! Surely there are better ways to get volks bjds than paying out of house and home hahaha!
 Mandarake is great, I've been stalking it but they haven't updated their AP stock in so long T-T 

Rneiro
1 hour ago, zaada said:

She's looking good so far! I'm all for saving money in this crazy expensive hobby haha! Does This forum have a buy/sell like DOA? 

Thanks! She has shins, but they’ll only stay on if she has ankles. One ankle is broken.. I accidentally stripped and broke the inside of the screw hole while reinstalling Meigana’s foot about two weeks ago.

I’m thinking of getting GONN 5.0 either AZO2 thighs or soft skin Angel Philia thighs.

AZO2 thighs would be less expensive but harder to find compared to AP. If I did buy soft skin AP thighs, then those would go to Meigana and GONN 5.0 would get her old thighs. Aren’t AP thighs often 48.5cm and shorter though??

A curvaceous body would look weird with skinny standard Obitsu 50 thighs!

Also, maybe this is just me.. but I HATE how the external skin parts are designed. There aren’t any covered holes for shins or arms! The parts spin around and shift easily. They don’t stay in one place by themselves. I was thinking of putting putty or something else in the middle to get it to stop moving around. 

zaada

Pink Drops #20 ALICE-アリス- 「ANGEL PHILIA」 48cmドール

I just picked up this body second hand from Japan at what I hope was a reasonable price! I might use her body for my Q head, but I do like her head. My only concern really is whether she smells because the one angel philia I did buy years ago I guess came from a smoking home and the poor thing smelt so bad T-T 

• Like 2

Testament

Alice is a very beautiful girl, I like her faceup, her head and her body type (aside for the flatness, but still...). Good pick!

And now, for the very first time on screen... all my girls simultaneously! (An event di per sé):

AM-JKLVe38pAKYQlZUfyUeye0fqbGGi510XCpEsz

Marie, Vmf50 Risa custom, Eri on Obitsu48 body, plain and simple, Sayo and her franken C-Type body :)

Happy mid-August!

• Like 5

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

baldylox

That's one pretty group of ladies!  Thanks for the all in one photo of them!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

SoVR

Gorgeous ! I love AP so much... They are awesome together, happy mid-August to you !

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

So, like the dork I am, I decided I was gonna miss the Shizuku head I have once it finally sold, and I saw that the pretty dyed girl I had been eyeing once was up for sale again at a lower price... 

So she's on layaway now. I've decided she's gonna be some kind of demon and/or dark elf with a tan to explain the color inconsistency. 

shizuku2.png

• Like 2

zaada
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

So, like the dork I am, I decided I was gonna miss the Shizuku head I have once it finally sold, and I saw that the pretty dyed girl I had been eyeing once was up for sale again at a lower price... 

So she's on layaway now. I've decided she's gonna be some kind of demon and/or dark elf with a tan to explain the color inconsistency. 

shizuku2.png

Congrats on the new girl! She's so unique! I can definitely see a dark elf vibe, or even like a cat girl, I think its the button nose hahaha.

zaada

Does anyone have an recommendations for clothes/wigs for AP girls? I'd especially love a half/half wig, if anyone has recommendations on where to buy. I normally shop mandarake/YahooJp/Etsy but is there anywhere else I'm missing out on? :)

Testament
2 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

shizuku2.png

She's very interesting. I can definitely see the "darker limb" theme of some demon girl representation. I'll wait more future photos.

21 minutes ago, zaada said:

Does anyone have an recommendations for clothes/wigs for AP girls? I'd especially love a half/half wig, if anyone has recommendations on where to buy. I normally shop mandarake/YahooJp/Etsy but is there anywhere else I'm missing out on? :)

99% of my purchases are from Mandarake. I find myself very satisfied with their own brand of wigs, HIMEKAZURA. The BESHINE line from Azone too is a good choice, for me.

For clothes I buy obviously vmf50 and AP dresses, Azone50 AZO2, MSD, and TcDoll.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

oliphantkid
14 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

shizuku2.png

Shes very cute but why didnt you get all hard vinyl so the dye job wouldn't be off colored?

zaada
13 hours ago, Testament said:

She's very interesting. I can definitely see the "darker limb" theme of some demon girl representation. I'll wait more future photos.

99% of my purchases are from Mandarake. I find myself very satisfied with their own brand of wigs, HIMEKAZURA. The BESHINE line from Azone too is a good choice, for me.

For clothes I buy obviously vmf50 and AP dresses, Azone50 AZO2, MSD, and TcDoll.

I've gotten some Himekazura wigs, and do like the quality. They just don't seem to have an awful lot of variety. I'll look into beshine though, thank you!

And I haven't heard of TcDoll so I will check that out too ! Thank you :)

zaada

spacer.pngspacer.png

I just checked out tcdoll and saw they did do a cute bondage set but ofc its sold out/discontinued T-T 

• Like 2

Tierparkzone
21 minutes ago, zaada said:

I just checked out tcdoll and saw they did do a cute bondage set but ofc its sold out/discontinued T-T

Recently, they used to have these only in black, white, red and pink but released a ton of new colors during last iDoll.

As long as you can live with a different color than the one you posted above, there are still options around.

zaada
4 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Recently, they used to have these only in black, white, red and pink but released a ton of new colors during last iDoll.

As long as you can live with a different color than the one you posted above, there are still options around.

I'd actually prefer white/pink. What is iDoll? 

Tierparkzone
4 minutes ago, zaada said:

I'd actually prefer white/pink. What is iDoll? 

Pink is available:

http://tcdoll.shop-pro.jp/?pid=86825783

White seems to be sold out right now but they usually restock every three month or so.

iDoll (I should better have written it I-Doll) is a doll convention held throughout Japan:

https://www.idollweb.net/

At least for the ones in Tokyo, TcDoll often prepares a bunch of new releases before they hit the web store.

• Like 1

zaada
4 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Pink is available:

http://tcdoll.shop-pro.jp/?pid=86825783

White seems to be sold out right now but they usually restock every three month or so.

iDoll (I should better have written it I-Doll) is a doll convention held throughout Japan:

https://www.idollweb.net/

At least for the ones in Tokyo, TcDoll often prepares a bunch of new releases before they hit the web store.

Thank you ! And ah a convention that makes sense! I'd love to go, I bet there would be so much to buy 😮 

XOHimitsuOX

So, none of my girls have underwear. Which means I need to make some. Here's a early paper prototype. I have plans in my head what I would like the final product to look like, but getting there feels like struggle 😕 

DSC_0134.JPG

• Like 4

monkeypizzasonic
8 hours ago, oliphantkid said:

Shes very cute but why didnt you get all hard vinyl so the dye job wouldn't be off colored?

I didn't dye her, I'm buying her secondhand from someone who brought her secondhand. Not sure who did the original dye job, it's probably on instagram somewhere.