The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Testament
9 hours ago, zaada said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

I just checked out tcdoll and saw they did do a cute bondage set but ofc its sold out/discontinued T-T 

I just love almost everyone of their set.

2 hours ago, XOHimitsuOX said:

So, none of my girls have underwear. Which means I need to make some. Here's a early paper prototype. I have plans in my head what I would like the final product to look like, but getting there feels like struggle 😕 

DSC_0134.JPG

That's really interesting!

It'll be great to have some decent bra for H3/H4/H5 busts, with some beautiful design.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

zaada

spacer.png

I just picked up what I think is a tanned B Torso! I love the muscly look but I just noticed it doesn't have the 'female parts' like most of the torsos do. I might try and make it a boy, I know AP used to have like 'male parts' that were magnetic but I haven't seen any around. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Or if anyone is selling any, please let me know. Otherwise I know that there are Aliexpress alternatives but I'd rather go the official route.  

oliphantkid
3 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I didn't dye her, I'm buying her secondhand from someone who brought her secondhand. Not sure who did the original dye job, it's probably on instagram somewhere.

Oooh ok my bad it will be a forever mystery 

Rneiro
4 hours ago, zaada said:

spacer.png

I just picked up what I think is a tanned B Torso! I love the muscly look but I just noticed it doesn't have the 'female parts' like most of the torsos do. I might try and make it a boy, I know AP used to have like 'male parts' that were magnetic but I haven't seen any around. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Or if anyone is selling any, please let me know. Otherwise I know that there are Aliexpress alternatives but I'd rather go the official route.  

That was YOU bidding on it?? I scrolled past it a couple of times while browsing Angel Philia parts on Y!JA, but didn’t see anything interesting.

zaada
7 hours ago, Rneiro said:

That was YOU bidding on it?? I scrolled past it a couple of times while browsing Angel Philia parts on Y!JA, but didn’t see anything interesting.

hehe I've been looking for  B part for a while so was excited to pick it up! Cheap too hahaha but yeah there hasn't really been much on there lately.

Rneiro
20 hours ago, zaada said:

hehe I've been looking for  B part for a while so was excited to pick it up! Cheap too hahaha but yeah there hasn't really been much on there lately.

I don’t exactly have money for bidding on doll parts anyway. I just browse Y!JA, Parabox and Mandarake when I’m bored.

I often see two Y!JA sellers in specific, Tmdu0140 and Haruo140 selling AP clothes, parts and dolls with marked up prices. They could be the same seller.. My instincts are telling me to be suspicious.

I don’t exactly trust listings with only stock or sample pictures unless they’re the authorized seller or manufacturer themselves.

Edited by Rneiro
Cific to Specific

zaada
5 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

I don’t exactly have money for bidding on doll parts anyway. I just browse Y!JA, Parabox and Mandarake when I’m bored.

I often see two Y!JA sellers cific, Tmdu0140 and Haruo140 selling AP clothes, parts and dolls with marked up prices. They could be the same seller.. My instincts are telling me to be suspicious.

I don’t exactly trust listings with only stock or sample pictures unless they’re the authorized seller or manufacturer themselves.

Oh yeah I've noticed those sellers. I tend to stay clear because their prices are insane!

Testament
On 19/8/2021 at 4:15 PM, zaada said:

Does anyone have an recommendations for clothes/wigs for AP girls? I'd especially love a half/half wig, if anyone has recommendations on where to buy. I normally shop mandarake/YahooJp/Etsy but is there anywhere else I'm missing out on? :)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1174001646&ref=list&dispCount=240&layout=1&categoryCode=020114&lang=en

half/half!

Testament

Frak! It was on sale one minute ago...

zaada
2 minutes ago, Testament said:

Frak! It was on sale one minute ago...

Wah, went quick!

Rneiro

1/2 For future reference, can AP heads fit the same size wigs? Of course, this is excluding the Obitsu 50-04 head. You know, because it’s an Obitsu head but with an AP faceup.

Second, besides Mandarake and FaithZ, where can complete AP bodies be found? I‘ve seen pop up on Mandarake ARK, but it feels like it’s been a little while since then.

Would it be better to purchase an unpainted hull part set to build your own AP? I considered purchasing a hull set in white for ANOTHER project doll, but only tan/brown hull sets are in stock right now.

Rneiro

2/2

I was thinking of building a 60cm doll with an AP head and body parts incorporated in somehow. I think AP parts on a 60cm frame would look like a reverse bobblehead with a stretched body and tiny head. 

Also, I don’t know how AP parts would "behave" on a frame taller than 48cm or 50cm. 

zaada
4 hours ago, Rneiro said:

2/2

I was thinking of building a 60cm doll with an AP head and body parts incorporated in somehow. I think AP parts on a 60cm frame would look like a reverse bobblehead with a stretched body and tiny head. 

Also, I don’t know how AP parts would "behave" on a frame taller than 48cm or 50cm. 

I guess your best bet would be just make the legs longer somehow, keep the lower torso up normal proportions. Maybe 3d print the legs coverings or something. I saw someone was making some sort of obitsu snake on here, they might have ideas haha

MrFjmg03

@monkeypizzasonic Congratulations on your new addition. Also, I’m glad you got her because this was the third time I saw her for sale and I was about to get her myself LOL

I haven’t post anything in a while. But here are 4 of my five gals :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 3

Testament

1/2 For future reference, can AP heads fit the same size wigs? Of course, this is excluding the Obitsu 50-04 head. You know, because it’s an Obitsu head but with an AP faceup.

Second, besides Mandarake and FaithZ, where can complete AP bodies be found? I‘ve seen pop up on Mandarake ARK, but it feels like it’s been a little while since then.

Would it be better to purchase an unpainted hull part set to build your own AP? I considered purchasing a hull set in white for ANOTHER project doll, but only tan/brown hull sets are in stock right now.

2/2

I have several AP heads and a couple of 50-04 that are obviously bigger. The others heads share approximatively the same wig size, when I buy a wig I go for 6-7-7.5 inch, sometimes it's a perfect fit, some other times it's a bit bigger than the head.

I don't know other places where to find full bodies aside for the ones you mentioned (and Yahoo Auction Japan and Ebay, but prices are simply madness).

I would prefer to buy a blushed set, but it depends on you.

I have no experience with 60 cm size, but I don't think it'll be a good idea. Legs parts made for 48cm frame are too perfectly tailored to fit any other measure, even Obitsu50 legs. Body parts... I don't know what frame do you want to use, but I don't think it will be simply taller, but also wider, so shoulder can be a problem.

And the head will result too tiny for me. AP parts are designed for 48 cm, I haven't seen them applied to a different frame.

You can make the legs longer but not too longer and not using AP parts, but Obitsu50 legs or VMF50, that are less curvy, but no more than extra 2 cm.

MrFjmg03

Abuelita 

The sexy old lady :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

In regards to head size, most nowadays except for Ellie take yosd size, but my older vmf50 Miu (obitsu 50-01 head) takes msd size. It really depends. 

baldylox
7 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

@monkeypizzasonic Congratulations on your new addition. Also, I’m glad you got her because this was the third time I saw her for sale and I was about to get her myself LOL

I haven’t post anything in a while. But here are 4 of my five gals :)

F26A4A07-4674-4219-9331-43C1D8856E08.jpeg

I only have 4 words for you...

HOT HOT HOT HOT!  :) 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

monkeypizzasonic

Trying to determine if I want something from the Dollheart sale for the new girl. On the one hand, I think I can probably get away with darker colors on her because of the dye job...on the other hand, I've been itching for an excuse to get that Yuki-Onna outfit...

dhap.png

zaada

This is the same head right?? I do like the faceup, but 20000+ yen markup that's absolutely insane. People suck. She looks less smiley in the 2nd picture so I could be wrong, or she could just be sad she's been kidnapped by some money hungry scalper. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1170618045&ref=list&keyword=angel philia&lang=en

spacer.png
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j728151121
spacer.png

MrFjmg03
On 8/21/2021 at 8:10 PM, zaada said:

This is the same head right?? I do like the faceup, but 20000+ yen markup that's absolutely insane. People suck. She looks less smiley in the 2nd picture so I could be wrong, or she could just be sad she's been kidnapped by some money hungry scalper. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1170618045&ref=list&keyword=angel philia&lang=en

spacer.png
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j728151121
spacer.png

Yes is the same head. Yup 20000 yen is what I paid for mine blank (including shipping and fees to the proxy. Her original price was 15000 yen). Mine is tan color at the time I really wanted her. She was my first AP. I do wish I had waited because later I found better and more affordable complete AP dolls on IG and eBay but at the time I got her it was almost impossible to get hold of an AP head. I got my head from the same seller.

Edited by MrFjmg03

zaada
6 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Yes is the same head. Yup 20000 yen is what I paid for mine blank. Mine is tan color at the time I really wanted her. She was my first AP. I do wish I had waited because later I found better and more affordable complete AP dolls on IG and eBay but at the time I got her it was almost impossible to get hold of an AP head.

51D2F93D-C12E-42D8-856C-15863C02AE08.jpeg

So far I've only bought girls direct from Japan, the ebay prices I saw were crazy! Since you have a lot of girls, may I ask what eye size AP takes? I'm trying to build a stash of stuff for when I meet my doll hahahahaha (They are in the USA with my partner).

MrFjmg03
2 minutes ago, zaada said:

So far I've only bought girls direct from Japan, the ebay prices I saw were crazy! Since you have a lot of girls, may I ask what eye size AP takes? I'm trying to build a stash of stuff for when I meet my doll hahahahaha (They are in the USA with my partner).

No idea. Three of my girls have their default eyes. One I put a random pair of eyes that I had and they fit (I don’t know the size), and for the one with the galaxy eyes those are 16mm. She is the only one I know her eye size :)

zaada
Just now, MrFjmg03 said:

No idea. Three of my girls have their default eyes. One I put a random pair of eyes that I had and they fit (I don’t know the size), and for the one with the galaxy eyes those are 16mm. She is the only one I know her eye size :)

I just checked the site and the eye sizes are all over the place hahaha Kumi has 14mm eyes apparently so I'll be on the hunt for some of those.