Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MaxArcher

Outfits that stain.

mangaemi
Hi! I wanted to know if the 'Holiday Outing Set' for the DDY will stain? Because the denim skirt is lined with white in the inside, but I'm kinda wondering about the black and gray sweater that came with the outfit, since that isn't protected by any lining at all!

I had it on my DDdy for two weeks straight - the skirt never stained or the jacket probably b/c there is a bit of white in between the skin and the dark fabrics. The shirt covers up all her arms with the jacket. Safe in my book : )

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

sakura2012

Thanx mangaemi! That's a sigh of relief. I haven't tried it on my dollfie yet because I was worried about the outfit staining. But I don't have that to worry anymore!

waha

Does anyone know if the Saber Alter Jersey set stains? I only have the shoes from the set and they've been safe so far (despite being dark dark gray on the inside) but I've pondered picking up the full set...

twiggysbabe

Here is my experience with the "Casual Clothes Set for Alice".

My Lucy Maria Misora 2.Ver. wears it since 2 months or so and no stains till now.

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

baldylox
Does anyone know if the Saber Alter Jersey set stains? I only have the shoes from the set and they've been safe so far (despite being dark dark gray on the inside) but I've pondered picking up the full set...

I have this set and I only had it on my Saber for less than an hour. And before I put it on her, I let it soak in water for a full day and then dry for 2 days. While she didn't get any stains on her after the photoshoot, I wouldn't bet on it NOT staining if left on for a few hours. At least after I soaked it, it wasn't an instant stainer.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mangaemi

Anyone that has Nanami able to report on her socks and Jacket? Assuming the jacket would be moderately ok b/c it appears to be lined, but the socks -- can't tell what type of fabric they are.. if they're that satiny sheen stuff like Mariko-sensei's hose maybe they won't stain so bad? Or they could just be 100% cotton monsters and need some kind of light hose underneath

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Poofiemus

Just found out today that this Alice's Collection's outfit does stain: http://www.acbjd.com/g017-a-p-295.html?cPath=3_28 Specifically that skirt. Granted, I didn't wash the skirt (probably should have), and Nanoha's been wearing it in a warm room for about two months straight, so it's hardly an instant stainer, but it's something to look out for.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Screaming Angel
Anyone that has Nanami able to report on her socks and Jacket? Assuming the jacket would be moderately ok b/c it appears to be lined, but the socks -- can't tell what type of fabric they are.. if they're that satiny sheen stuff like Mariko-sensei's hose maybe they won't stain so bad? Or they could just be 100% cotton monsters and need some kind of light hose underneath

Hiya! I haven't noticed any staining yet on my Nanami, but I tend to not leave the jacket on too long. As for the socks, she is wearing a body suit I got from Ebay but it seems to have quite a large weave and I doubt it will protect her much if the socks are determined to stain. I haven't checked in a couple of days but I think she is okay so far. Will check again tonight and let you know!

archangeli
Here is my experience with the "Casual Clothes Set for Alice".

My Lucy Maria Misora 2.Ver. wears it since 2 months or so and no stains till now.

This is good to know! ^__^"

Hi! I wanted to know if the 'Holiday Outing Set' for the DDY will stain? Because the denim skirt is lined with white in the inside, but I'm kinda wondering about the black and gray sweater that came with the outfit, since that isn't protected by any lining at all!

Can also confirm this outfit (worn all together) doesn't stain - Hinata wore it for almost 3 months and there's not a mark on her. The white shirt protects from the black shirt.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

AdeptZero

I can vouch for this outfit too, I've had it on Saki for 6 months and it hasn't stain at all. The white dress shirt insulates it enough from the black hoody.

sig-jibyril.jpg

Check Out: My Photo Album

dollfie_zps9da1f34a.png

DD Family: Alna, Saki, Rina, Erica, Sheryl

Galvatim

Aoko's red dress can stain... Had it on her with out the shirt under it, and she's got a red mark on her bust now.

misskale

I said a little bit ago that they feel like they're nylon. I had them on Amy for 24 hours of her standing up and didn't leave any marks. That said it took over a month with a doll sitting down in them for Rise's stockings to leave a stain. I haven't tried the jacket yet, there were random black threads inside.

gaiaswill

Aoko's pantyhose left marks on my Cool Cat bodysuit. Didn't seep through them but still surprised me a bit.

Rise's stockings are actually pretty good, considering; the stains I got were only at the openings and were pretty light even after a few months.

jadepixel

The lace-up top set T_T

The parts are nicely lined, but the lace trim on the top edge of the black tube top will stain after a while. It's not a monster, but it can't be left for more than 24 hours. The hot weather and being worn on DDy might have played a part, since archangeli didn't have the same problem.

Silverwing
The lace-up top set T_T

The parts are nicely lined, but the lace trim on the top edge of the black tube top will stain after a while. It's not a monster, but it can't be left for more than 24 hours. The hot weather and being worn on DDy might have played a part, since archangeli didn't have the same problem.

I had been worried about that lately. I'm in Washington as well and with the heat (and humidity) wave lately I have been nervous about some of the outfits I normally wouldn't have a problem with.

I was curious though, I have been looking at the noir maid set, and I was wondering if it stained, I couldnt' tell from photo's if it was compleatley lined with white or not. Has anybody had experiences with this?

baldylox
I was curious though, I have been looking at the noir maid set, and I was wondering if it stained, I couldnt' tell from photo's if it was compleatley lined with white or not. Has anybody had experiences with this?

I have that set and even tho the entire inside isn't lined, I've had no staining from it at all. I had it on Reiko for well over 3 days with no spots whatsoever. The materials they used for it feel different from most of their stuff that does stain so I think this is why it hasn't given me any issues.

Billy

Silverwing

I have that set and even tho the entire inside isn't lined, I've had no staining from it at all. I had it on Reiko for well over 3 days with no spots whatsoever. The materials they used for it feel different from most of their stuff that does stain so I think this is why it hasn't given me any issues.

Billy

Thanks Billy!

archangeli
The lace-up top set T_T

Possibly. I've never had it a DDdy, only M and L bust 0__0"

I'll update my blog just in case.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

misskale

Amusingly I've found that Nanami's UNDERWEAR stains. Even though the band is grey it left dark blue/black stains all around her waist. I can tell it's the underwear because of the crease that was left by the seam where it didn't touch her skin.

-_-

Distractus

Reading this thread has gotten me very fearful of anything that isn't white for the girl I'm soon going to order. o_o

Generally it sounds like anything that isn't lined should be worn with a body stocking.

Ill be very careful with outfits thanks to this thread! Thanks!

DefectiveAngel
The lace-up top set T_T

Possibly. I've never had it a DDdy, only M and L bust 0__0"

I'll update my blog just in case.

It could have been the hot weather.

I have had this outfit on my Sakura who has a Dddy body for over 2 months straight. I check ever so often and so far I haven't spotted one stain. Even with the stockings as far as I can see I have had no issues with any staining from the Lace-up Top set.

Innocentsake

I've had no problems with the Lace-Up Top Set either. Both Seraphina (DDIII L Bust) and Momoko (DDdy) have worn it for several days with the black parts (skirt/top/etc) touching parts of their body & not leaving any stains. The only thing I would note from my experience is that the socks (inside on the back where the black elastic is stitched in) left a very very light mark, but it has since gone away on its own. The thing to remember is everyone is going to have different experiences with the same outfits due to weather & possibly a different batch of fabric being used which stains more or less.

Reading this thread has gotten me very fearful of anything that isn't white for the girl I'm soon going to order. o_o

Generally it sounds like anything that isn't lined should be worn with a body stocking.

Ill be very careful with outfits thanks to this thread! Thanks!

Don't be scared to try outfits that aren't light colors or aren't lined! Part of the fun of these girls is being able to dress them in all kinds of different colors/styles. When I was preparing to get my first girl a year ago I had gotten a bodysuit in case of staining. The only time I used it was when I had her try it on to see how it fit. Other than that it has been sitting in my drawer unused and my girls have not had any major staining (maybe a light spot here or there in places that didn't matter which eventually went away on their own). I have an extra bust that I use to test outfits I'm not sure about to see how fast they will stain or if they will stain at all. Bodysuits are great, but stains can still seep through it and stain your girl so it isn't 100%. Plus depending on the bodysuit you have it won't go with everything and can make an outfit look awkward (Cool Cat has a ton of styles but it would be pricey to buy every single one). Definitely take steps to be careful, but have fun too

stupidlamer

Had a few DD default outfits and parts of outfits that stain, which I will list below.

MDD Etheldreda:

Gloves, socks, neck area of outfit. Socks stain the area with a greyish-black patch, the others will stain a deep blue.

MDD Al Azif:

Ribbons on socks. They will impart a slight reddish tinge.

DD Tohsaka Rin:

The stockings are a killer.

DD Saber Lily:

Gauntlet joint parts will stain a light shade of black.

DD Mio:

Her blazer (sleeve area) will stain hands dark blue.

You have not enough minerals

Kodama

Anybody know if Saber Alter 2nd Ver. outfit is a stain monster or not? As she is my first WS DD, I don't want her getting stained like poor Glenda seems to be..

Thanks..

baldylox
Anybody know if Saber Alter 2nd Ver. outfit is a stain monster or not? As she is my first WS DD, I don't want her getting stained like poor Glenda seems to be.

From what I hear, the outfit ( dress ) isn't the problem, it's the underwear and stockings/garters that stain a lot. It seems the dress is lined in a material that is dark but doesn't stain.

Billy