Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

What Anime are you watching?

Halcyon
Paranoia Agent was fun but I really enjoyed Mushishi. It had great music and visuals and the short stories they came up with were always pretty cool. I good series I'll watch again.

Billy

We both should go watch it again!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Nakitaninja
Paranoia Agent was fun but I really enjoyed Mushishi.

MUSHISHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

*^^*

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

salica
The only thing I'm currently watching is GOSICK. I'm surprised I don't see anybody else watching it, it's a good show.

I love Gosick ! I'm watching it too ! I think it's one of the most beautiful anime series ever made

Nakitaninja

I think I have that and I need to watch it.... good to hear positive things about it. I love period drama, horror, mystery, etc.

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

salica
I think I have that and I need to watch it.... good to hear positive things about it. I love period drama, horror, mystery, etc.

You will love Gosick

Till Troll

I have been enjoying my 2 week post thesis submission holiday (I have weekends again! did 6 weeks with only one day off :s) and catching up on my DVD collection and making use of my Crunchyroll subscription.

At the moment my husband and I are working our way through the original Slayers series (with appropriate drinking games) and I plan to make him watch the two Druaga series on CR. I am watching (on CR),

The World God Only Knows (I miss the first season intro music )

Gosick (It's not my sort of thing, but I can't stop watching... maybe it is my sort of thing?)

Hanasaku Iroha (Very much enjoying this lovely series)

Sket Dance (Meade wants to cosplay Onihime)

Myself, Yourself (on 4th ep, seems to be a very sweet and innocent series so far)

and working through my old DVDs, .Hack//Sign (rewatching, I love the music) and Ergo Proxy. I should probably be watching Angel Links, as it's the closest I'll ever have to an Outlaw Star sequel, but I've heard it's a world of disappointment

I have a lot of favourite anime, but I obsess over Tenchi Muyo!... my work study is half science, half doll/Tenchi shrine and Tenchi cosplay outfits are inevitable for my dolls (I have an Obitsu 50 head on a Zapf ballerina body wearing a Sasami outfit at the moment) I only recently realised that Meade will make a beautiful Aeka if she wears Chandra's red eyes... Come on Funimation, license Seikishi already!

DivinitaAria

My boyfriend has the Kanon VN on his computer so once I started it and really liked it. The other day he came over my house with a whole slew of anime and we watched Kanon XP

I'm really liking it :D And I want a DD as Ayu >3<

Volks should make Kanon DDs XP

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Galvatim
My boyfriend has the Kanon VN on his computer so once I started it and really liked it. The other day he came over my house with a whole slew of anime and we watched Kanon XP

I'm really liking it And I want a DD as Ayu >3<

Volks should make Kanon DDs

If you like Kanon, check out Air, Clannad, and Angel Beats!, all 3 are Key/Visual Arts properties. Clannad is my favorite, with Kanon and Angel Beats! tying for second. Angel Beats! is the most different, it's set in the afterlife, and has much more comedy and action than the other Key series. AB! also premiered first as an anime, with no VN yet.

Also, stay far away from the Air movie, and any of the other movies based on these series! I think I would've enjoyed Air TV more if I hadn't seen the movie!

DivinitaAria

I'm really liking it And I want a DD as Ayu >3<

Volks should make Kanon DDs

If you like Kanon, check out Air, Clannad, and Angel Beats!, all 3 are Key/Visual Arts properties. Clannad is my favorite, with Kanon and Angel Beats! tying for second. Angel Beats! is the most different, it's set in the afterlife, and has much more comedy and action than the other Key series. AB! also premiered first as an anime, with no VN yet.

Also, stay far away from the Air movie, and any of the other movies based on these series! I think I would've enjoyed Air TV more if I hadn't seen the movie!

For some reason, Clannad hasn't captured my interest like Kanon. BUUUT, I need to give it another shot! Also, I would like to try out Air! And I'm somewhat scared to ask why the Air movie should be avoided

As for Angel Beats! I saw someone with a signature of it on a convention forum and I've been wanting to try it out.

I'll probably finish Kanon first, then start Clannad over again

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Kyokohunter

I haven't been keeping up with too much of the recent anime series - at the moment I'm watching Birdy the Mighty Decode as I was a fan of the original OVA and the odd episodes of Lucky Star (which somehow I've still not finished!) and Sgt. Frog of which I'm a long term fan of, and have all released english manga versions of!

My blog at Kyokohunter.net - Japan, figures and everything.

TakamuraYui

Just finish Ga Re Zero a few hours ago.

It's a must-watch anime.

The scenario and OST are extraordinary.

I am gonna watch the manga although someone told me that I might be disappointed by it=-=

AerisAquata

I'm about to start on Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I need to finish watching Princess Tutu and I might start on Gurren Lagann after PMMM.

I also want to watch the different Precure series. I am a Magical Girl addict!

Galvatim

I finally bought the second season of Gundam 00, which is pretty good! Also picked up both volumes of Haruhi-chan/Nyoron Churuya-san. I got my shipping notice for Spice and Wolf season 2 Blu-Ray and Transformers Headmasters today too!

Kumi

Hi

I managed recently to finish the Suzumiya Haruhi series

Monday and Tuesday I was on a business trip and spent ~6 hours each day in a car.

Fortunately, colleagues from other company were driving, so I could watch the 2nd season on my pocket Archos player.

Yesterday I stayed a little late to the night, but i watched the whole movie (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)

And I enjoyed it

I'm not that big fan of Haruhi, but I can understand the others (like our Maksst, who bought DD Haruhi).

It's a fun to watch. And the plot twists are unbelievable at times.

But Beware the Endless Eight

DD Yuki Nagato... hmm...

OTOH, we are watching ARIA just now with my daughter.

I can recommend the whole series (Animation, Natural, OVA & Origination).

It's so peaceful and beautiful series. Bit of fantasy (after all, it's on Mars, with pretty girls rowing gondolas in Neo-Venezia) but almost like now and here, like slice of life in slightly alternate reality...

It's... touching. Sometimes brings tears of awe over some simple things in life.

Watch it. It's worth it.

Maybe not for everyone, but somehow I think, that You, DD owners, may like it a lot...

baldylox

I finished up Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians just the other day. It's the third season of that show and it had a bit more story to it than previous seasons. We still got plenty of fanservice but there weren't nearly as many fights this time around. I'm hoping season four ( Xtreme Xecutor ) gets back to more fights and more pantsu!

I also watched Ladies Vs Butlers... THAT was a fun show. LOADS of fanservice, more than Ikki Tousen even! But it had a cute story and the characters were fun.

Next up I think I'll be watching Genshiken.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JoltFiend

So many on my current list... Fate/Zero, Working S2, Shana F, Ika Musume S2, Tomodachi Sukunai...I'm sure there are more on that list. @.@ I also caught the new Urusei Yatsura OAV.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Tensei

I haven't watched any anime in this week other than iDOLM@STER, since everything airs late at night, and I've been tired recently. One that I have been trying to stay on top of though, is Persona 4.

Saluli

For now I only have time for 01 anime. So, I choose Fate Zero. And I am loving it.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Poofiemus

Yeah, I don't have much anime time currently either, and there wasn't all that much from the fall schedule that caught my attention when I read the summary blurbs, so Fate/Zero for me too! And. . . *coughcough*season two of Pony*coughcough*. (Whaaaat? Technically "anime" is simply derived from the word for "animation", and MLP:FiM is animated, sooooooooooo. . . . buttons.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Tensei
For now I only have time for 01 anime. So, I choose Fate Zero. And I am loving it.

I was following Fate/Zero for a while- I missed the airing yesterday though. D:

galatia9

Right now I'm watching "Samurai Champloo" again. I never did catch the last few episodes when I first saw it. It's incredible. Beautiful art and great characters, and some of the ugliest male supporting cast you ever saw. LOL! Most recently I saw "Oofuri (Big Windup)", and I enjoyed it a lot even though I'm not really a baseball fan. Also, I recently saw "Last Exile" and it was excellent. Very steampunk, if anyone is into that. I'm not particularly, but I do like to see good battles and I love intriguing characters. The CGI was a little distracting, but at least it suited the subject matter.

Past favorites are:

Cowboy Bebop

Ghost in the Shell

Gunslinger Girl

Beck

Monster

Honey & Clover

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Chobits

xxxHolic

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

baldylox

Let's see. I just finished up both seasons of Queens Blade along with all the OVA stuff. It was a much better story than I was expecting for sure. Yes, it's a fanservice show like Ikki Tousen but it actually had great characters and a decent storyline. I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Before that I watched an oddball show called Ebichan about a housekeeping hamster who lives with an office lady who's love life sucks. This show is WAY ecchi and over the top for adult themes but it's one of the funniest shows I've seen. If you get the chance to watch it, DO IT.

I also watched all of Genshiken and that show was excellent. Very slice of life with no real "action" to speak of. It follows a group of otaku in college and it's so very good. Great characters and story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

galatia9
I also watched all of Genshiken and that show was excellent. Very slice of life with no real "action" to speak of. It follows a group of otaku in college and it's so very good. Great characters and story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

That totally sounds like something I would like. Thanks for the recommendation!

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2