Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

What Anime are you watching?

Lulu

I recently finished Girls Bravo and am now watching Clannad which is a big competitor for my favorite anime (next to Higurashi of course)

baldylox

I just finished up Tayutama today and must say it was really cute right up until the end. I did NOT expect the ending I got. I sure didn't see that coming. But the omake included was hilarious for the most part.

I also watched "Master of Martial Hearts" today. I saw previews and was like, "Hmm, seems similar to Ikki Tousen... hot chicks fighting in a tourney and when they get hit, clothes explode. It has to be a win!"

Yeah, not so much. It was slightly entertaining until the last episode where they went all nutso and tried to do plot twists and surprises without really planning it out. It was all very sudden and like huh? Nothing like I wanted it to be. Glad this was a fansub and not something I bought.

Not sure what's up next to watch. Maybe some OVA's or movies....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake
I just finished up Tayutama today and must say it was really cute right up until the end. I did NOT expect the ending I got. I sure didn't see that coming. But the omake included was hilarious for the most part.

I was waiting for you to finish up it and I agree! The ending was not the one I wanted, but it still was good in its own way. All the cuteness & love was worth watching it

katnaper

Currently following the 2011 Hunter X Hunter series, as well a Natsume Yujincho and Naruto (I know the story drags on and on but still...). Starting on Gosick (hubby is intrigued by Victorique) and Stein's Gate when I have time. I have a lot of anime lined up to watch now that we finally have Roku Box in Canada (got it a WallyMart - it was only available in the US before) and I can now watch Crunchyroll on the TV! Yay!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Innocentsake
I recently finished Girls Bravo and am now watching Clannad which is a big competitor for my favorite anime (next to Higurashi of course)

Clannad is one of my top favorites! It's just so beautiful

aquilla429

I'm trying to catch up on anime, theres so many shows I haven't watched!

I just finished watching Fate/Stay Night yesterday so I will be moving on to Fate Zero soon. I also need to finish Inu xBoku and Ano Natsu from last seasons anime.There's so much else I want to catch up on too, its kinda overwhelming XD

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

gaiaswill

In the current season, I'm finding great enjoyment from Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. I had a plan for my incoming DDdy Haruka but kind of want to scrap it for spicy and playful Yuuko-san.

wotafarce

I have been waiting for Dusk Maiden of Amnesia to come out as its been a favorite manga for a long while now, how faithful to the manga is it does anyone know?

gaiaswill

Well, one manga marathon later and I'm current with Dusk Maiden. I didn't read the manga before so couldn't answer your question. XD

Considering that the anime is still airing, I think it so far caught the mood of the original. It's only one cour so I have no idea how they're planning plot pacing. The anime pace is too slow to catch a lot of the main plot and more curiously, they cut out a specific important discovery early on.

I'll still watch it of course, if only for Yumi Hara's excellent work as our titular ghost.

wotafarce

Thanks for that, I have just watched up to episode 5 and its actually quite good though as you say its too early to see which direction they take it, I think they have the characters down pretty well especially Yuuko and Okonogi sometimes the voices for the bubbly characters annoy me but not in this anime, the manga has been a favourite for a while so looking forward to the rest of this

Interesting to see that you are thinking of doing Yuuko, I have an Obitsu 50cm with default head and I thought of doing Kanoe Kirie as the slimmer no boobs body would suit her better, was just struggling around the face up though may have solved that as have found someone on here who does excellent face ups.

aaircrash

I've just started Tokimeki Memorial Only Love, after playing a few of the dating sim games I decided to try watching the anime! I am on the third episode as of now and I really enjoy it ^^

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

Nekopon

I feel like I'm never going to finish Guilty Crown. x___x

Lulu

I'm now most of the way through Clannad After Story and without giving any spoilers away I just want to say that no other anime has ever made me cry as much as episode 16 of clannad after story. It just completely broke my heart.

waha
I'm now most of the way through Clannad After Story and without giving any spoilers away I just want to say that no other anime has ever made me cry as much as episode 16 of clannad after story. It just completely broke my heart.

Have you watched the AIR TV series? I love it... but I can't bring myself to ever watch it again as it felt like a thousand knives went through my heart. So sad.

Lulu

Have you watched the AIR TV series? I love it... but I can't bring myself to ever watch it again as it felt like a thousand knives went through my heart. So sad.

Not seen that one yet but I'm going to get hold of it since it seems almost all of Key's stuff is just so beautiful.

waha
Not seen that one yet but I'm going to get hold of it since it seems almost all of Key's stuff is just so beautiful.

Just stay away from the AIR movie.

KyoAni's Kanon is stellar as well.

I'm a bit of a Key fanboy. ^^

gaiaswill

Air is so depressing. I couldn't watch anime for weeks afterward. :p

still_doll+vk

animes I often watched is usually Hetalia and vampire knight

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie

Nightmare Tea

Right now I'm only watching Fate/Zero. Though I really want to re-watch Madoka.

Nekopon
Right now I'm only watching Fate/Zero. Though I really want to re-watch Madoka.

I always tear up when I hear the opening song for Madoka now. T___T

gaiaswill

Totally. I used to skip the opening. After "that episode", I never do.

baldylox

Just because I've missed my Surround Sound system lately, I decided to go old school and watch some DVD's. Yestreday I watched Afro Samurai and today I watched Afro Samurai: Ressurection. Man, that was a nice blast from the past. It's awesome to watch on the big TV in surround, especially with the excellent soundtrack on those 2 shows.

Now I guess I need to bust open some of the new DVD sets I still have and watch those too.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Lulu

So I got to the end of Clannad After story (well episode 22 which is the official end apparently) I have NO IDEA what was going on right at the end of ep 22 though. I won't say anything for fear of spoiling it for other so if anyone replies and says something spoilerific, try and make the text white and alert for spoilers

So Clannad has officially beaten Higurashi as my number 1 favorite anime which might seem strange considering almost every episode had me crying like a baby.

The end though.......wow. I was SO HAPPY!

So now it's time to watch the extras and then start Kanon!

aquilla429

I'm also watchng Fate/Zero now since I finished stay night. Also watching Acchi Kocchi, because its fluffy and cute :3

So Clannad has officially beaten Higurashi as my number 1 favorite anime which might seem strange considering almost every episode had me crying like a baby.

The end though.......wow. I was SO HAPPY!

Clannad After story has a happy ending? Really? I had to stop watching it when it was airing because it made me cry so much and I couldn't stand waiting to know what would happen the next week. I've never attempts to watch it since.

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Waynio

Not really watching anything currently, just catching a few episodes of Bleach here and there. My wife just got Black Butler, so i guess where gonna start watching that soon, plus i picked up Kampher so I'm gonna re-watch that again.

some of my favs in no particular order:

Outlaw Star

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Tenjo Tenge

GoDannar

Needless

Dragonball Z (yes...it's true)

Gundam Wing, Seed, G Gundam, 08 MS Team

FLCL

Some I'd like to see:

Ghost in the Shell (really like the movie and the few episodes I've seen)

Sailor Moon (my wife as seen and owns the whole series, maybe i should sit and watch it all with her )

Black Rock Shooter (I just adore Dead Master)

Bleach (Rukia fanboy, easily drawn in from what I've seen)

Thats all i got for now.

Wayne