Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

What Anime are you watching?

aaircrash
I just wanted to share the latest ones that I recommend:

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!

Inu × Boku SS

Second AnoHana and Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! I haven't watched Inu x Boku SS yet but I plan to soon ^^

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

JoltFiend

I just finished watching the Black Rock Shooter TV series today and Nisemonogatari earlier last week.

Updating my currently watching: Another, Rinne no Lagrange, and Ano Natsu de Matteru.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Exokiel

Currently: Uta no Prince-sama and Infinite Ryvius rewatch

AgentPanda

Currently I'm watching Chobits (I've never actually seen it). I've been trying to pick up on a bit of CLAMP before Anime North, but admittedly I always find myself falling behind!

Instagram: littlemisswolf

littlebearries

Recorder and Randsell, which = WTF FTW, LOL

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

vhdangel

I'm currently watching Maid-sama, God Only Knows, and And Yet the Town Moves. They're all on the anime subscription channel we get, and waiting til Thursday for new episodes every week is driving me batty, because I'm so spoiled by boxsets now. LOL

An anime that we tried to watch recently (rental) but couldn't finish due to a scratched disk was Sacred Blacksmith. I'd like to get it sometime, though I hear the manga is better.

I also finally got my husband to watch Interstella 5555 with me! He's a big Leiji Matsumoto fan, but I guess the no dialogue thing can be a deterrent. Definitely watch it if you can, though, it's amazing!

I'm seriously considering getting a Funimation subscription. Does anyone else subscribe to the service? Is it worth it?

Hubby and I have lots of anime, and a ton that we haven't watched yet. I think we need to take 3 months off and just go on a binge!

katnaper

I'm following Natsume (Book of Friends series), Naruto Shippuden, Detective Conan and revisiting Hunter X Hunter. I had just finished watching Ouran again. LOL.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Rubyconcream

I just finished "Crossroads of a foreign labyrinth" and I'm currently looking to get into another series soon. I'm getting more ideas from reading everyone's posts! LOL!

baldylox

I started "Seikon no Qwaser" this weekend and I must say.... it's different. Entertaining for sure and FULL of fanservice. Next to Ikki Tousen, this is Manami's new favorite show due to all the breasts in EVERY episode. LOL

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

chien

I started Mawaru Penguindrum and had to stop. My sister told me to give it another try because, "When the plot picks up, it's hard to stop watching!" For now I'm a bit exhausted by how slow the first four episodes felt, though. Still, it's a total eye candy series. I adore Future Diary as a comic though so I'm excited to eventually getting around to watching the adaption since I heard it's amazingly well done. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good series though-- such as Natsume. Can't really help it though because I'm marathoning all of Gundam right now and I'm still getting through ZZ. I hate Mondo and Beecha so much that I rage when I watch the episodes, haha.

TASfaction

Watching most of the current ongoing Anime airing in Japan and catching up on some old series

Accel World

Acchi Kocchi

Hunter X Hunter (2011)

Fairy Tail

Dragonball Z

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Zettai Karen Children

DD_Signature.png

JoltFiend

Now that the Spring series have started to air, I'm watching *deep breath* Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Of the Dead, Lupin III: Mine Fujiko to iu Onna, Medaka Box, Sankarea, Natsuiro Kiseki, Accel World, Fate/Zero, Tasogare OtomexAmnesia, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, and Jormungand. Waiting for the first ep of Shining Hearts to air.

I'll see how many of these I'll stick with though. :o

GothicKDM

I think im at the point i might be running out of things to watch on netflicks

~Claymore -Finished-

~High School of the Dead -Finished- please give me more!

~Black Butler -Finished- i was afraid of season 2...but my fears were relieved. Its also so weird, since i have the japanese copy of this series, and listening to the english overacting XD

~I cant remember the name of this other one, but its about this kid and how the classes are by how stupid you are, and kinda a tactics thing going on...Baka something

~Rosario + Vampire -Finished-

~Orphan (i went back and rewatched this, i already own the first season...and man what a change between the first and second season. Im just turned off because the style is changed and the stories not holding my attention, its more background noise)

aaircrash

I've just started to watch the Shining Hearts anime and Polar Bear Cafe- both only have two episodes so I can't say much but I think I'm going to like them both~ ^^

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

Galvatim

Finished up B Gata H Kei about a week or so ago, a fun, and funny, little show! Also watched the second Madoka Magica BD, which was crazy awesome! Also Transformers: Prime season 1, it's OK, but no Beast Wars.

Currently, I'm watching Kurokami, which is has left me outright confused (doesn't help that I've read vol. 3-5 and 15 of the manga...) and Okami-san. Okami-san is pretty good so far.

klein

I haven't had much time for watching anime recently but my little zilla (my three year old daughter) recently discovered Sgt.Frog on netflix she absolutely loves it so we have been watching a lot of it together over the past week or so.

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

baldylox

I'm now up to episode 14 of "Macross Frontier" and I must say it worlds better than ANY previous Macross series I've seen. Ranka Lee is so adorable! I want a DDS of her!

Good story and characters for sure, I'll try to finish it this coming weekend.

Next up, I'm going to watch the anime that Mashiro stars in. I can't recall it's name but I have it on my HD and I previewed one special episode. It was about playing games and I about fell out of my chair laughing. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Billy

carmen171

Started watching Polar Bear Cafe today.....I love it!!!! Cute and funny and smart

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

Innocentsake
I'm now up to episode 14 of "Macross Frontier" and I must say it worlds better than ANY previous Macross series I've seen. Ranka Lee is so adorable! I want a DDS of her!

Good story and characters for sure, I'll try to finish it this coming weekend.

Next up, I'm going to watch the anime that Mashiro stars in. I can't recall it's name but I have it on my HD and I previewed one special episode. It was about playing games and I about fell out of my chair laughing. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Billy

First off, yes yes yes to a Ranka Lee DDS~! I love Ranka so much that it makes me so sad that Sheryl gets more attention than her

Which of the other Macross series have you watched? Going down the list I love Macross: Do You Remember Love? (AU Re-Telling of SDF Macross), Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (Original Series), Macross 7, Macross Frontier, & Macross Plus. The music is always so wonderful

I really enjoyed Tayutama: Kiss on my Deity when I watched it Mashiro is just too cute not to love

DJStarstryker

I'm waiting until Wednesday when the streaming sites get episode 12 of Madoka Magica up so I can finish out that series.

The show is interesting, but I'm not sure I actually believe the whole "turned mahou shoujo on its head" hype. It's certainly dark, I'll give it that. But the "turned mahou shoujo on its head" bit? Done before. Utena did that back in the '90s.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

baldylox
First off, yes yes yes to a Ranka Lee DDS~! I love Ranka so much that it makes me so sad that Sheryl gets more attention than her

Heh, I didn't like Sheryl much at the beginning but I like her more now. But I still like Ranka more.

Which of the other Macross series have you watched? Going down the list I love Macross: Do You Remember Love? (AU Re-Telling of SDF Macross), Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (Original Series), Macross 7, Macross Frontier, & Macross Plus. The music is always so wonderful

I've only seen the wreck that was the original series, Macross 7 and Macross Plus. And *to me* all of them were bleah. I think Plus was the best of those IMO but I still didn't enjoy it much. But Frontier is well above my expectations for characters and story. It's a great show.

I really enjoyed Tayutama: Kiss on my Deity when I watched it Mashiro is just too cute not to love

This is what I'm watching next for sure! If you liked it, I'm sure I will too.

Billy

JoltFiend

I ended up dropping Accel World and Shining Hearts. I really wanted to like Shining Hearts, mainly because of Neris, but it just started so slowly, I couldn't even watch the first episode.

Of the new stuff, I'm really liking Jormungand. I get a Black Lagoon vibe from it.

DarkAvenger696

hmmm right now I'm currently watching;

(finishing) Shikabane Hime (5 episodes left)

Eureka 7 (3 episodes left)

Jyu-Oh-Sei

Favs (in no real order)

Yu Yu Hakusho

Fullmetal Alchemist/FMA Brotherhood

AIR TV

Chobits

Gurren Laggan

Neon Gensis Evangellion

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Innocentsake
Heh, I didn't like Sheryl much at the beginning but I like her more now. But I still like Ranka more.

I was the same way when I started it watching it. Sheryl just got on my nerves so much XD But after awhile she definitely got better, but my heart belongs to Ranka

I've only seen the wreck that was the original series, Macross 7 and Macross Plus. And *to me* all of them were bleah. I think Plus was the best of those IMO but I still didn't enjoy it much. But Frontier is well above my expectations for characters and story. It's a great show.

By "wreck that was the original series" do you mean the original uncut subbed Macross SDF (with Ichijyo Hikaru, Lynn Minmay, & Misa Hayase) or do you mean what was brought over here, dubbed, & edited with 3 different shows into the version called Robotech (with renamed characters Rick Hunter, Linn Minmei, & Lisa Hayes)? Just curious And Frontier definitely made me give it 2 thumbs up because when I first heard about it I wasn't sure how much I would like it, but now I love it hehe.

If you ever get the chance though try to find Macross: Do You Remember Love? because I really love this retelling of the original uncut series because I believe the ending along with some other things were done much better in this movie than in the series. You'd probably have to find a fansub of it or a bootleg DVD since it (like many of the other Macross series) have never been released in the US. I have a bootleg DVD of it which has pretty good quality picture & subtitles luckily! Plus being a movie it doesn't take too much time to watch either! But that's only if you want

This is what I'm watching next for sure! If you liked it, I'm sure I will too.

Billy

Yes yes and yes ;D