Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

Shailara

Not gonna lie, but I'm also in the same basket as those saying they'd rather see a delay, as I've had some unexpected expenses. But I also hope she gets released already so I can pay her and have her out of my mind already XD

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

ramcoy

me on the 3rd shiping...

another 7 month for me

• Sad 1

Innocentsake

It's a shame that it will take even longer for all of us to get our dolls, but unexpected things happen and you just have to roll with it. It doesn't phase me much since she is paid off on my end. I've gotten used to figure pre-order delays so I'm just gonna treat this the same way. Since I ordered 11/29/18 through VolksUSA I am going to assume it'll be a month more than the projected date for International 😅

Mecatronico

YES... I mean... sorry for everyone that needs to wait, and of course for all the damage the typhoon caused, but that just fits exactly with my plan of making the order on the last possible hour to gain the most time possible to get the money, now I have enough time to fix what the unexpected problems I had caused on my bank account.

Amber

Wow, the 2nd and 3rd have a large delay. Sorry to everyone in those categories, that is a long wait. :( I am okay with having mine delayed to December. I would be disappointed if I had to wait until next year though...

Shailara

Oh, I actually missed the previous page. O.o Huh, I am rather disappointed to see the April release date... it would be nice if they at least let people cancel at this point. I mean, I understand that the typhoon was out of their control, but it's not the customer's fault either. I did say I'd like to see a delay, but I didn't mean half a year delay... 😕 Oh well, it is what it is and the wait continues.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

BeyondTime

I want to point out one thing about the delay. They announced a big delay for the Luka pre-orders, but she actually shipped well ahead of the original delay date of early spring. They released a second notice on Jan 31st that she would ship soon. 

Even though they are saying April I would suggest being ready to pay in full earlier just as a precaution. I am sure they understand that people want their dolls, so if they can improve the schedule they probably will.

1 hour ago, Shailara said:

Oh, I actually missed the previous page. O.o Huh, I am rather disappointed to see the April release date... it would be nice if they at least let people cancel at this point. I mean, I understand that the typhoon was out of their control, but it's not the customer's fault either. I did say I'd like to see a delay, but I didn't mean half a year delay... 😕 Oh well, it is what it is and the wait continues.

In a way this is probably a bit more onerous a wait for people due to the teaser occurring a year ahead of the announcement that they would be pre-order.

The wait on Jeanne was disappointing, but not really too bad. Both Luka and Jeanne were worth the wait though. I am sure 2B / 9S will be as well.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

Here is the updated Volks USA schedule. 

https://volksusa.com/event/201810ddnierautomata/?fbclid=IwAR2L4exs8-QZd8rxh7_8PLR3TOjkVJVBClroO9SS2a_-vw91wyrKqZzJ1Sc#delivery_notice

Customers will be contacted by email with payment instructions.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CuteOne

I dont think the extended wait is that bad if you consider the fact that people lost their lives in this typhoon, it seems almost selfish to sit here and expect Volks to still ship on time. Besides when ordering these preorders there is a disclaimer that says shipping might be delayed. 

• Thanks 2

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

Conuresans
2 minutes ago, CuteOne said:

I dont think the extended wait is that bad if you consider the fact that people lost their lives in this typhoon, it seems almost selfish to sit here and expect Volks to still ship on time. Besides when ordering these preorders there is a disclaimer that says shipping might be delayed. 

Agreed. Not to mention, even if lives weren't lost, I can only imagine the amount of damage the typhoon has caused- Whether they get the materials for the dolls from outside resources or by their own creation, it wouldn't surprise me too much if they were having issues with that due to assumed mentioned damage and issues that have now risen due to the disaster. 

• Like 1

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

BeyondTime
9 minutes ago, CuteOne said:

I wouldn't disagree with that. Stuff like this happens. I didn't pre-order these, but I am going to do the Fate pre-order through Volks USA, and I probably won't pre-order until December. I'm kind of walking into it expecting that it's possible this will happen again and I could see a 6 month delay.

solebria

Understandable delay. I wont see 9S until June (ordered in the last days through Volks USA) but that is ok! As much as I want him home, I really needed the break to gather more funds. "Scheduled (Around) Winter 2019" might end up being Winter 2020. 

Now looking at the release schedule this might mean that possibly the first batch of Nier dolls will be expensive in the aftermarket but might go (a bit) down as the other batches follow. Crossing fingers to snatch 2B at some point but with the batch releases, it will bring up more opportunities.

JChiibs

Ah! Thank you for posting that Looks like May for me. Over all it is less than a year and a half from my order date. 1 year, 5 months and some odd days... 😁

~SK

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Elys

Ahh I'm in the April group, that's a bummer but since I've waited long, I can wait longer still.
I looked forward to winter photos with them, but, next year then!
I just hope they'll all be nice quality and get to everyone safely in the end. 🥺

DD Crew Kano Custom DDH-06 ∙∙∙ 2B DDdy ∙∙∙ 9S DDb
Obitsu Crew Zhi Jia Custom Tan AP Type-M

【  Flickr 】【 Instagram Twitter

littlebirdzoom

Does anyone know how long before the shipment does Volks ask for payment? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before. I feel like it has... hm

Edited by littlebirdzoom

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

BeyondTime
13 minutes ago, littlebirdzoom said:

Does anyone know how long before the shipment does Volks ask for payment?

It's varied from pre-order to pre-order. They did say that they would be contacting people about payment details soon.

From past events they open up the payment window a week or two before they start shipping, and it generally remains open for a period of time after they start shipping. For the FGO pre-orders last year they gave about 5 weeks time to pay, and when Jeanne delayed last year I am pretty sure they extended the payment window.

Volks USA will have it's own schedule for payment. They have all the dolls shipped direct to them in a single shipment, so they usually have a smaller window for payments. You should still get about two weeks notice.

Edited by BeyondTime

cfx

I don't know the answer, but I do remember it being discussed in the Jeanne and Saber thread. However, it might well be different this time given the delays.

Edit: Ignore my non-answer, @BeyondTime's is better.

Edited by cfx

littlebirdzoom
19 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

It's varied from pre-order to pre-order. They did say that they would be contacting people about payment details soon.

From past events they open up the payment window a week or two before they start shipping, and it generally remains open for a period of time after they start shipping. For the FGO pre-orders last year they gave about 5 weeks time to pay, and when Jeanne delayed last year I am pretty sure they extended the payment window.

Volks USA will have it's own schedule for payment. They have all the dolls shipped direct to them in a single shipment, so they usually have a smaller window for payments. You should still get about two weeks notice.

Thanks! And cfx ;p

I ordered through Volks Int in the first batch (I'd be surprised if I wasn't in the first 50 orders tbh lol) but I just wanted to plan some finances and see if it was safe paycheck wise to dip ever so slightly into the 9S fund, because ya know. Everything is limited. But seems risky so maybe I Won't.

BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, littlebirdzoom said:

I ordered through Volks Int in the first batch (I'd be surprised if I wasn't in the first 50 orders tbh lol) but I just wanted to plan some finances and see if it was safe paycheck wise to dip ever so slightly into the 9S fund, because ya know. Everything is limited. But seems risky so maybe I Won't.

I wouldn’t. They could end up revising it again, so you never know. 

littlebirdzoom
7 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I wouldn’t. They could end up revising it again, so you never know. 

Yeah exactly. I'm fully expecting to purchase what I Wanted to purchase and get an email from Volks asking for money the next day hah. Like a summon. So I'll just eat it and let the other doll go. 9S is going to be more fun to get in my hands anyway, we've all been waiting SO long after all.

NeeP

I am in the second wave, so I guess I will expect my 9S in April.  But this is my first time doing a pre-order for anything that I never paid in full up front.  My issue with this, is that I end up spending the money I am putting aside for the balance on other goodies that catch my eyes, and I am such a sucker for deals.  I admit to doing this kind of thing happened twice, three times, uh four actually, this year already.  

I hope my invoice will come sooner than later, so I can stop worrying about having enough money for 9S after another pretty dolly catches my eye. 

• Like 2

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

teensybits

I admit I'm sad to see the shipping delayed (though I understand the reason for it) but at the same time I'm a bit happy about it because it gives me time to sort out my finances so I can snap a 2B up once they start shipping as I didn't join the preorder (I couldn't have afforded to pay her off if they had kept to schedule).

katnaper

I forget when I ordered, Dec I think so I probably won't get mine till later then which is fine since it gives me more time to save up for other things. 

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Pit

Í haven't read all the answers here so maybe someone else already posted the shipping schedule for Nier utomata's dollfies, but just in case, this is a video with a guy called "shizusan" talking about the last news from smartdoll and dollfie dream, including this topic at the beginning. Hope it helps. 

Pit
14 minutes ago, Pit said:

Talking about the last news from smartdoll and dollfie dream, including this topic at the beginning. Hope it helps. 

"Latest news". Cellphone typing sucks