MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

RetroKanojo
3 hours ago, forged_in_mess said:

Thank you, very useful advice! 

So I tried pulling. 

First the arm got off of the body. Then the hand popped out. And for the love of me, I cannot pull the elbow out. I'm really putting in a lot of force, it's not "a gentle pull". And arm won't budge. The lower arm(forearm) is sliding off just slightly but the part from above elbow won't budge at all. Did anyone try this with Anna specifically? Am I doing something wrong? 

Oh my;;

In one of her previous post @Veravey mentioned that you need to align them at a 90 degrees angle? Like I said, unfortunately I don't have my own Tinyfox to confirm. A little earlier @pyoko mentioned that she received her Anna, maybe she has some insight on how it is with her doll?

ragnamuffin
10 hours ago, forged_in_mess said:

Thank you, very useful advice! 

So I tried pulling. 

First the arm got off of the body. Then the hand popped out. And for the love of me, I cannot pull the elbow out. I'm really putting in a lot of force, it's not "a gentle pull". And arm won't budge. The lower arm(forearm) is sliding off just slightly but the part from above elbow won't budge at all. Did anyone try this with Anna specifically? Am I doing something wrong? 

Mmm maybe try heating the vinyl with a hairdryer to soften it up first, then pull? I don’t have a TinyFox, but I’ve done that with my Obitsu, so in theory it should work.

• Like 1

Veravey
14 hours ago, forged_in_mess said:

So I tried pulling. 

@ragnamuffin beat me to it~ (´。• ᵕ •。`)

I've heard a couple people say that heating the joint gently then trying to upll can help. It's possible that the body I used for my testing just had looser joints, and I also did that on a very warm day (I have no AC and I live in an apartment.)

I'm hoping to test a Macoco body soon, too!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

forged_in_mess

Finally managed to pull it out 😂

I need to admit that it was really hard. Nothing near a gentle tug. It was a full blown pulling. And I string my resin babies, so I don't think that I have such weak hands 😂

Thank you for tips! 

Posing is so much better now, feels a lot more like double jointed elbow! 

I'm now tempted again to revisit ordering macoco blank 😂

• Like 2

RetroKanojo

I'm glad to hear it worked out for you in the end and that you're much happier with the posability of your girl @onion20@ I hope Fibonacci will start shipping soon, I can't wait to finally have my own Tinyfox @onion26@

Veravey
6 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

I hope Fibonacci will start shipping soon

Me toooooooo! @onion26@

• Like 1

Cheesecake

New tinyfox visual just dropped! She's due to be released around 23rd of this month. It's a moon ascending version of the fox girl (confirmed to be 1/6 chubby) for the mid-autumn festival this month! 

• Like 3

Cheesecake

Also most of the 1/6 and 1/4 heads have been restocked on Tinyfox's taobao store. 

Veravey
12 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

New tinyfox visual just dropped! She's due to be released around 23rd of this month.

They need to stop... @onion22@

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Veravey

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this in an earlier post but they made a comment on Weibo that Fibonacci should ship soon/end of the month? Fingers crossed~

image.png.072ec81d5732d86da217ffc90c59ba84.png

Roserolls
21 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

New tinyfox visual just dropped! She's due to be released around 23rd of this month. It's a moon ascending version of the fox girl (confirmed to be 1/6 chubby) for the mid-autumn festival this month! 

Lol I got so excited since she looks so adorable, but when I clicked the image I saw she doesn't have shoes either?! 😭

Why are they so against giving their 1/6 dolls shoes...? 💔

monkeypizzasonic

Trying to keep costs down maybe? But they could at least sell shoes separately.

Cheesecake

So, they made a prop for the water parasol from the illustration too but it's not part of the fullset since this is actually a DIY accessory they made for photo taking, but there's mention that they'll consider it if there's enough demand for it. 

The streamer said the umbrella is handmade by melting some glue sticks. 

Screenshot_20220916_203815_com.taobao.taobao.jpg

Cheesecake

Her clothes will also be sold separately on release for a limited period. 

• Like 1

forged_in_mess

She is so cute. Why isn't she 1/4 😭😭😭

Poofiemus
2 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Her clothes will also be sold separately on release for a limited period. 

AAAW YEEAAAH I was HOPING for that! Looks like Koyo's getting a classy outfit!

• Haha 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Astraea

She's adorable! I love her color scheme and how her faceup differs slightly from the first fox release

Roserolls

Oh nooooooo she's so cute! Plus her outfit is so detailed, that embroidery is stunning. She's going to be hard to resist!

Manaphyyy

That outfit is gorgeous and I love the soft expression on her face 💖 I wish the fullset came with shoes (even just some simple slip-ons) if only because I'd worry about the socks getting dirty, but at least they aren't promo-ing it with shoes and then saying it won't have any.

Cheesecake

Promo visual of the actual doll is now up on Tinyfox's weibo accompanied by a short story in the captions! 

Link to Weibo post. 

007vNcvxgy1h6c2hvfu6jj33kg5cgk6u.jpg

Edited by Cheesecake
Fixed link
  • Like 3

Cheesecake

Release updates on Tinyfox's weibo for new fox girl! She's coming out tomorrow. More pics. weibo link

007vNcvxgy1h6f8qvw4dlj32bc3gvtln.jpg

007vNcvxgy1h6f8q2nte5j32bc3gvx6r.jpg

Screenshot_20220922_230424_com.android.chrome.jpg

007vNcvxgy1h6f8qs60zyj32bc3gvqez.jpg

• Like 1

Cheesecake

There's a comment asking if there will be a 1/4 scale version of the outfit and Tinyfox replied that they did not have such designs planned but an ancient traditional or hanfu style 1/4 scale doll is something they could consider in the future.