Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

pyoko

Oh yes xD

I just saw it and thought what's that supposed to be? Angel goat? 

They should have separated those ideas. She is cute but so random 

Astraea

Part of me is wondering if they picked a swimsuit combination outfit to make the lack of shoes make more sense

• Haha 1

Amapola

Asmoti is a cute! She's a demon angel hybrid according to some text on her promo pic (mom is a demon, dad is an angel) and she's also complaining of how heavy her horns are and her halo getting in the way when she's trying to sleep. It's really cute.
Her light and mostly angelic design is a nice compliment to Cherry's design. Looking forward to the two of them.

RozenGermain
7 hours ago, Amapola said:

Asmoti is a cute! She's a demon angel hybrid according to some text on her promo pic (mom is a demon, dad is an angel) and she's also complaining of how heavy her horns are and her halo getting in the way when she's trying to sleep. It's really cute.
Her light and mostly angelic design is a nice compliment to Cherry's design. Looking forward to the two of them.

That explains her whacky design, hehe! Wonder if this means a pure angel is coming soon too?

Amapola

spacer.pngspacer.png

Ashley is such a pretty doll, but her dark clothes make me worry about staining even with the bodysuit on. Her socks stained the bodysuit despite being on for less than 20 minutes, so make sure to wash/treat them.

Back and embroidery details

spacer.png

Her hair never seems to be how I want it to be....it's also less soft that Lilith's hair, which is incredibly silky.

I spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Amapola
  • Like 7

pyoko
10 hours ago, Amapola said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Ashley is such a pretty doll, but her dark clothes make me worry about staining even with the bodysuit on. Her socks stained the bodysuit despite being on for less than 20 minutes, so make sure to wash/treat them.

Back and embroidery details

spacer.png

Her hair never seems to be how I want it to be....it's also less soft that Lilith's hair, which is incredibly silky.

I spacer.pngspacer.png

She is so beautiful, can't wait to get mine. (she already shipped) 

The staining sounds intense. Makes me wonder if I should worry about Lilith socks too (she is in a stain suit). 

Amapola
2 hours ago, pyoko said:

The staining sounds intense. Makes me wonder if I should worry about Lilith socks too (she is in a stain suit). 

Lilith's socks are pretty bad since I rinsed them multiple times and the water is still the color of grape juice. His socks are worse than Ashley's since the material is more of a solid knit compared to Ashley's sheer socks which stopped turning the water purple after several rinses. The rest of Lilith's outfit is fairly low on the stain list otherwise since mines doesn't have a bodysuit. Another stain risk for Ashley's clothes is the upper part of her dress, which has black lining that feels like cotton and the TinyFox stain suit doesn't cover all of her chest or back, although white washi tape applied to that area seems to do the trick. The black cape part of her collar might also be a stain risk since the material feels a bit like her socks, but it probably should be ok with the bodysuit since it's not in direct contact with her body otherwise.

Hope your Ashley arrives soon!

Edited by Amapola
  • Thanks 1

Riesz
On 6/16/2023 at 7:17 AM, Beani said:

What on earth is this outfit.

007vNcvxgy1hez8u2ac8ej30nq0zkgu5.jpg

kinoko juice vibes

Alexey

Hi all! urgently buy Tinyfox Ashley. matter of life and death!

• Haha 1

pyoko
1 hour ago, Alexey said:

Hi all! urgently buy Tinyfox Ashley. matter of life and death!

Try newcloversinging, they have her still listed for sale

Ashley

Edited by pyoko

Alexey

Waiting 3-4 months for production is not acceptable to me, my wife wants it very much.

My wife won't last a month because you underestimated the situation and behaved unworthily, so this lot is not suitable.

Edited by Alexey
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

monkeypizzasonic

...I think there's been some misunderstandings? We are not part of the company and cannot control production times (and neither can New Clover Singing). And waiting 3-4 months or longer is normal in this hobby, so if you want dolls immediately you should look for secondhand or in-stock dolls that have already been released. 

Tinyfox itself are the only ones who control production, and they are a small company so it takes longer for them to make dolls and release them. And most ball-jointed dolls companies use preorders instead of selling already made dolls because they are small companies and these dolls are complicated to make.

None of the people in this forum, or the dealers who sell Tinyfox dolls, or the people who work for Tinyfox even, have the ability to make any of these dolls available right away for people; so please do not be rude about it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Riesz
12 hours ago, Alexey said:

Waiting 3-4 months for production is not acceptable to me, my wife wants it very much.

My wife won't last a month because you underestimated the situation and behaved unworthily, so this lot is not suitable.

Your best option is probably to try finding someone selling her secondhand, then.

Courtmom

I-is this person a troll? I feel like its kinda hard to just jump into this without doing research. Than again, I suppose its possible... I just don't understand the instant hostility?

Veravey

It's possible some languages translate harshly to other languages, especially if auto-translated. But who knows ;;)

In more positive news, looks like a few shipments are getting to people soon! Lilith, Vivienne, and ... can I really believe the signs for Macoco?? (Final payment requests, rumors of shipments in other countries, oh me oh my~)

I caved and ordered Lee 3 or 4 months ago after ordering a blank Macoco last year in May. I couldn't ever get over how much I love her colour scheme and outfit~ 

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

pyoko

I hate their new (?) bodysuits. The previous ones I got were a one piece suit, but the two I got for Shirley and Ashley have sewed on arms and feet. It leads to super ugly and obvious fabric clumps on the shoulders and feet ankles :(

For Ashley that means it's completely visible and an eye sore. 

(Also the way the feet are sewn on it pulls the seams to the front, I am glad she is wearing socks so that's hidden.) 

IMG_20230629_095640.jpg

Edited by pyoko
  • Sad 1

MoiBakaDesu
3 hours ago, pyoko said:

I hate their new (?) bodysuits. The previous ones I got were a one piece suit, but the two I got for Shirley and Ashley have sewed on arms and feet. It leads to super ugly and obvious fabric clumps on the shoulders and feet ankles :(

For Ashley that means it's completely visible and an eye sore. 

(Also the way the feet are sewn on it pulls the seams to the front, I am glad she is wearing socks so that's hidden.) 

IMG_20230629_095640.jpg

I wouldn't call them "new", at least the suits I have from them, which I got last year in 1/6 scale also have these sort of seams ... I'm also not a big fan of them, I prefer the kind Volks has, I feel the seams are worked in better there.

I think what's bothering me the most are the ones at the end of the arms, they are just so super obvious.

Edited by MoiBakaDesu
Addition

pyoko
19 hours ago, MoiBakaDesu said:

I wouldn't call them "new", at least the suits I have from them, which I got last year in 1/6 scale also have these sort of seams ... I'm also not a big fan of them, I prefer the kind Volks has, I feel the seams are worked in better there.

I think what's bothering me the most are the ones at the end of the arms, they are just so super obvious.

I do have a bodysuit on my 1/4 Anna and i am sure that one was different (don't want to undress her xD) 

The ones at the end of the arms are at least understandable since the outfit ends there. The other ones are - in my eyes- a bad production choice. :(

Do the mdd body suits fit tinyfox? Probably too big? 

PeerlessAutumnTree
3 hours ago, pyoko said:

Do the mdd body suits fit tinyfox? Probably too big? 

I was curious and tried it out. Surprisingly it does fit really well, aside from the arm length as seen from the wrist, but that can be trimmed down if desired. I should also mention that the picture have the large size bust equipped. Small and medium would look fine as well I would think. I'll probably get one in semi-white for my Ashely when she come in as somepoint.
AJFCJaVhQs3xFdUh7snkdlznfjQW6BVuwLth-cLr4MQ3E7Ut07_zVcdW7fBOj0KlVqb0la0mK-RyEQqGWhJUATKc548NFYcO64ZFNqApcklq1dkNNhmrC4FapmBVnn3FA1m8o7Zx3qLyHYGrQ4O-7qIsV7rBZutf9bqDUiQ_519eLuwz2zaC0IdVrVcMamg4UpKxeX7yEmRN4odxcaUpT72QgiO2CLSuLUDD0ClY4J00vv-qzKan6vMTLRuttZYmyY__-LCwhATAewYW7jBTSL-61oeoluUW04SCvUdStOsB60HRFUlC3EHo1OrYbxFSxDUjRPmXk8xH_wYaj70JWMtGhS3aTBakX6C0OcISZL5uzpz1DTr6VZ_EAAUluWov_ocfI0ldA926lq7sJ3dhxVM0XXpLbsRQrDT7GMxkt2tO6gsYW3Kr6UffEkqsrPUOahGyJzd0ZSQp4W9Ndwmxh5wmwNwR4QkoswGg9PPkMm3iYyDPJlALOaperyB_N67B0Luso7RcUjVKSJDYzSR0Y_JW8wp7mwav8W3tMvwEAUGfBpTvu0SDSif5_0lV6tpChrhG_YykD_qOOAiJsBGlA26zZhtP0jy62T0j6eLZGLOY-5Gm8qqXfi22NAyM2QMFsXKjp1VcBpaAVBZtlw_mxCJ18vPb0g8Rp8dZIcG9HW-HlACk_xOBKAL2eijXJqaqrWa_2Lj4g3D7TW09tEvDxWg9S98cZb7vLd_ykSY_afv4Kc-pC1vuqkl7cxdNqGT-QX90yys9Tdh7DiiIVaav-zp9BsuKBf9j-UFxcagZRwfZIUJ6Z1wxFdxPQY0LIajw8uq1bWZ69MkJFAuOsE5LZM1ZOgSs8zYWBcHTjBkY_yvOcN3HQ468Pj7FrYVc1zrdcxk6J7cf1BB8HhbcAnrLAy0A-Gh-Xdq1th97Wwxn_tuZGv7FxMYqm32O-d1KJISr=w528-h937-s-no?authuser=0

• Thanks 2

Veravey
5 hours ago, PeerlessAutumnTree said:

Surprisingly it does fit really well, aside from the arm length as seen from the wrist, but that can be trimmed down if desired.

Thank you for testing it for us! Unfortunately the photo doesn't seem to be working on my end. :c

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

PeerlessAutumnTree

Oops, sorry I'm not sure why it didn't work. Maybe this would would help, I'll upload the image on Imgur and have a link to it. 
mdd bodysuit on a Tinyfox body

• Like 1

pyoko
19 hours ago, PeerlessAutumnTree said:

I was curious and tried it out. Surprisingly it does fit really well, aside from the arm length as seen from the wrist, but that can be trimmed down if desired. I should also mention that the picture have the large size bust equipped. Small and medium would look fine as well I would think. I'll probably get one in semi-white for my Ashely when she come in as somepoint.

Cool, I will have to check that out, thank you 

Psi

I am losing my mind waiting for my Vivienne! Still wanna find her a new wig, and need to sew for her.. and I really do wanna get her a bodysuit too. But seeing the pictures of the arm seam… I may find a different kind. 

also… can anybody recommend a place to host pictures to share?!

RozenGermain
3 hours ago, Psi said:

also… can anybody recommend a place to host pictures to share?!

I think Imgur can work. I used that the first time I posted pictures here (on this thread in fact)!