Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

flora

It usually up to the owner on what size of doll to use for a character? I am used to resin dolls having scale determine the age/style of the character, but I like the look of mdd for teen/petite adult characters. I'm also planning to carry my dolls to conventions so smaller size works better! Tiny Fox also seems perfect for  mythical creature/fairy dolls as well. I really like the idea of a tiny Paimon! :)

• Like 1

frollywoggy

Just ordered the new 1/6 kitty doll (not sure of her name), and I'm very excited! I've never had a doll that I connected to so much just from the promotional photos, and I'm excited for her to arrive.

Edited by Frollywoggy
Spelling errors
  • Like 2

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

amijules

There's an MDD outfit in the marketplace I'm thinking about getting for my Rita, I have a really similar one IRL and I thought it might be cute to twin! Very tempting, lol, and I gotta figure out some way to occupy myself waiting for her to get here lol. She's gotten to the "port of destination" stage, but idek how long she'll be hanging out there.

amijules

My Rita got here safe and sound!! I'll be uploading pics to share her box opening soon, I can't wait to do a little photoshoot with her 🥰

• Like 6

RozenGermain
14 hours ago, amijules said:

My Rita got here safe and sound!! I'll be uploading pics to share her box opening soon, I can't wait to do a little photoshoot with her 🥰

Gratz on your new baby! I'd love to see the photos too! 😍

• Like 1

amijules

Here's one to tide everybody over, more coming once I can sit down at my computer!

20230324_201554.jpg

• Like 9

amijules

Here she is! She's so cute <3

• Like 3

Cheesecake
1 hour ago, TVXD said:

just putting it here...🥰

This cutie will be released around 10th of April. 

• Like 1

RozenGermain
5 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

This cutie will be released around 10th of April. 

So adorable... I love her!

amijules

SEAL GIRL!!!! So cute 😭❤️

POMNYAN
On 3/18/2023 at 6:09 AM, Courtmom said:

Idk about y’all but, I can’t bring myself to even try to get excited about any new dolls that come out. Not until they fulfill the Macoco orders. Until then every new doll kinda feels like a slap in the face…

Honestly same! I understand they can't stop making new dolls just because of a delay with macoco but gosh...I'm glad I even checked this thread for more info about the macoco delay because I was sure clueless of the pushback lol. 

Monty
On 3/31/2023 at 12:22 AM, RozenGermain said:

So adorable... I love her!

On 3/31/2023 at 4:38 PM, amijules said:

SEAL GIRL!!!! So cute 😭❤️

Nomi is a boy! 
I thought he might be due to him using ‘boku’ in the JP translation of the first comic but tinyfox’s comments on the Weibo post confirmed it. So they’ve done two 1/6 boys so far, I wonder if 1/4 boys are ever planned (maybe not, since the 1/4 bodies are very feminine and the 1/6 ones are intentionally angel/genderless…)

Courtmom
1 hour ago, Monty said:

Nomi is a boy! 
I thought he might be due to him using ‘boku’ in the JP translation of the first comic but tinyfox’s comments on the Weibo post confirmed it. So they’ve done two 1/6 boys so far, I wonder if 1/4 boys are ever planned (maybe not, since the 1/4 bodies are very feminine and the 1/6 ones are intentionally angel/genderless…)

They have said that they’re gonna make a 1/4 boy 

• Thanks 1

RozenGermain
1 hour ago, Monty said:

Nomi is a boy! 

A seal boy!? OMG.......

10 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

They have said that they’re gonna make a 1/4 boy 

I hope they go through with that 1/4 boy plan! Boy dolls are kinda underrepresented in vinyl doll sculpts.

RetroKanojo
On 4/3/2023 at 12:20 PM, Monty said:

I wonder if 1/4 boys are ever planned

I know others already have responded to this, but I always like providing some sort of source for information:

I think this was the first and only mention of a 1/4 boy body we've got. I like to think that it's still coming, but we haven't heard anything since and with the apparent struggles of getting Macoco out the door, I think the 1/4 boy body was likely delayed if not cancelled entirely.

• Thanks 1

Monty
3 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

I know others already have responded to this, but I always like providing some sort of source for information:

I think this was the first and only mention of a 1/4 boy body we've got. I like to think that it's still coming, but we haven't heard anything since and with the apparent struggles of getting Macoco out the door, I think the 1/4 boy body was likely delayed if not cancelled entirely.

Now that it’s been pointed out, I am sure it was already mentioned in this thread and I just totally forgot about it 🙃 Although I am a bit concerned that the tweet says ‘soon’ and that was back in august last year… although that was before the first 1/6 boy so maybe they wanted to see how they went first?
There definitely does seem to be an issue with making new body parts right now though. The 1/6 body alone took so long to come out, let alone the Macoco.

Most of all I’m hoping for the promised clothing line (the new kindergarten uniform you can buy separate may be part of that), because the Yo shorts I own are l so tight on mine. The occasional full set is nice but I’d like to have some basic single pieces (especially shorts).

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

pyoko

Will the 1/6 boy even have a different body? Or will it be the same as the girl one? 🤔 

If it's different it's probably just a tiny difference between the legs I guess? 🙈

Edited by pyoko

RozenGermain
5 minutes ago, pyoko said:

Will the 1/6 boy even have a different body? Or will it be the same as the girl one? 🤔 

If it's different it's probably just a tiny difference between the legs I guess? 🙈

The 1/6 body is an "angel body," so it'll likely be the same.

• Thanks 1

Strawberry_Dreamland
On 3/29/2023 at 11:29 PM, TVXD said:

just putting it here...🥰

She's too cute!!! Her little seal hat is too much @onion30@

Beani
On 11/14/2022 at 4:51 PM, Beani said:

Yeah it does look decent! I ended up going with the sneakers you have in white for now just to have something more flexible but I might nab them later too. If you could do a colour match photo with Candy’s jacket when it arrives that would be appreciated (assuming you are getting the full set?).

So, I made this post 5 months ago and as Etsy apparently won't let me leave a review on their site I'm going to comment here. For any TinyFox owners I simply cannot recommend the Etsy seller Momodollhouse.

They messed up my order and had it returned without ever notifying me. When I finally reached out (I waited around 2 months or so as others had mentioned it taking a month) they said the item was returned and blamed me (they said the address was incomplete but there was no problem with the address). They stalled and took forever to reply to anything, basically avoiding the issue as much as they could. When I started requesting a refund they finally sent the item again with tracking (I don't think they ever sent it originally if I'm honest). It finally arrived after 5 months and they sent the wrong thing (at first I thought the shoes were just too small and I got unlucky, but the design is actually different to the photo on the site). The order also got switched back to "Pre-Transit" which is perhaps why I can't leave a review, or maybe it has just been too long.

I have no interest in tormenting myself by speaking to this person anymore so am throwing the shoes (as I have no idea what size they are I'm not risking reselling to someone else) and writing off the 2000 yen. No one buy from this seller! Perhaps they were good once but they seem to have gone off the rails now.

On a more positive note the Kindergarten Foxgirl outfit is adorable.

O1CN01qfpmri20i0Y05mSrm_!!2200606766882.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Monty

NewCloverSinging has Nomi up for a discounted price of $US143, with free shipping to most countries.

http://newclover-singing.com/mobile/goods.php?id=2727
He’s so cute and I’m very tempted, I just really wish they didn’t give him black shorts. I think if I got him I’d get the body suit (…if they still sell it?) cos these guys seem to stain as easily as DDs without a way to treat them.

pyoko
5 hours ago, Monty said:

NewCloverSinging has Nomi up for a discounted price of $US143, with free shipping to most countries.

http://newclover-singing.com/mobile/goods.php?id=2727
He’s so cute and I’m very tempted, I just really wish they didn’t give him black shorts. I think if I got him I’d get the body suit (…if they still sell it?) cos these guys seem to stain as easily as DDs without a way to treat them.

I did order him and plan to buy a white panty hose/ tights to use instead of the white socks. He is in cold weather with comfy sweater, but the legs look freezing cold 😅 

I think it will look more fitting for him, and it will double as stain protection from the black shorts. 

As for the body suits; I believe they are still offered by tinyfox. I would ask newcloversinging via email if it's possible to add it to the order. I did that when I ordered Ashley. 

• Like 1

RetroKanojo

When I ordered Fibonacci (1/4) last year I also asked NCS to include the bodysuit via email and there was no issue adding it to my order.

• Thanks 1