Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

ateliermiel

My first tinyfox boy is on his way to me right now, super excited! Though I didn't pick either of them, Nomi and Cherry are super cute.

• Like 1

Veravey
5 hours ago, Anyalecter said:

Also, is anyone going to be ordering Cherry! She looks adorable 

10000000% ordering her 😄

I think I'll pre-order through Jane's plus a couple Imomos.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Monty
5 hours ago, Anyalecter said:

May I know where you ordered the body stocking for him! I've been looking for one for him too 

I just emailed newcloversinging (where I ordered him from) to ask to add it to the order like other people have suggested. 

Anyalecter
3 hours ago, Veravey said:

10000000% ordering her 😄

I think I'll pre-order through Jane's plus a couple Imomos.

Cute!! Hope to see pictures 🥰

Anyalecter
3 hours ago, Monty said:

I just emailed newcloversinging (where I ordered him from) to ask to add it to the order like other people have suggested. 

Thank you! I didn’t order through Jane so maybe I’ll have to find some other place 😭

Beani

Just put my order in for Cherrie along with some stain prevention stockings. For anyone who tries to order on Taobao you must put the wings and tail set into the cart separately so be careful of that. She was a deposit system but I'm hoping I understand how that works now and it will all go smoothly once her shipping time arrives.  

• Like 1

Lychgate

im really considering getting cherrie but i mostly just want the body, head, & darker eyes so ill probably end up selling her set if i do get her lmao

startersolls

I have Lilith on layaway right now! He's going to be my first full vinyl doll! I'm a spooky baby (born in october) so having a halloween boy in my collection is an absolute must. 

I was pretty suprised to find out after sending my first payment that he's actually a boy haha! I'm buying him through dolkbjd and he's listed as a girl there aswell as him being named after a woman threw me off a little.

I'm not mad at all tho! I adore male dolls tho I really wish he'd have a chubby male body instead of sharing the same sculpt with the girls. 

I'm still debating between the names Pumpkin and Oliver to give him. Those names came to me because he made me immediately think of momocachews pumpkin series songs where they use Oliver's voicebank. 

Can't wait for him to get home! 

RozenGermain

Hehe yeah, I saw Lilith was listed as a boy or a girl depending on the site so I can see why it can be confusing! He's really precious though. I want him! Especially considering how rare witch boys are! Seriously we need more witch boys in the world.

Edited by RozenGermain
I wanted to add something about witch boys to what I said
  • Like 1

startersolls

Yees! It's so nice to see rare concepts like that that are typically only found in girl dolls! I know he's pretty feminine looking but it's still a huge thing! More boy witches please 🙏

Courtmom

I think it’s because he is on the “Angel body” which means it is genderless/androgynous so sellers can determine either way. That being said, according to Weibo he is a boy! 

• Like 1

pyoko

Liliths outfit is so well made, I love all the details 

IMG_20230517_123248~2.jpg

IMG_20230517_123302~2.jpg

IMG_20230517_123322~2.jpg

IMG_20230517_123313~2.jpg

• Like 11

startersolls

For something so cheap it's amazing how nice the quality is! The back details are so cute! 

• Like 1

Keoka

Wow the Lilith outfit is very cute! Thank you for the pictures. I really like the pumpkin charm and embroidery.

• Like 1

Veravey
11 hours ago, pyoko said:

Liliths outfit is so well made, I love all the details

Thank you for sharing! I love the details in most TF outfits, especially the embroidery~

Made my day seeing this cutie.

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Cheesecake

Maryphine the elephant girl revealed. 

• Like 5

Beani
8 hours ago, Monty said:

She even has elephants in her eyes!

I totally missed that. Somehow chibi elephant eyes may be too much lol. She’s cute though. 

While looking at La Peonier I noticed an announcement that they will ship the Macoco girls in June which seems like big news? The delay on them was brutal.

They say they will ship Ashley at the same time. 

0bsequi0us

Looks like Tinyfox announced a new line on their Weibo:

tinyhux.jpg.aed1d1922b4434a7f5aa0a8229e01374.jpg

I believe it's called Tinyhux, and it seems to be a smaller doll with a large head and chibi proportions.

It's intriguing (I like big headed dolls, I wonder if the heads could be used for 1/4 dolls too?) but a little miffed that they're releasing a whole new line when their previous "new line" (Macoco) still hasn't been delivered over a year later. 😞 My trust in them is pretty thin nowaways.

Edited by 0bsequi0us

Monty

The animal hands and legs remind me of Macoco, so I wonder if they decided to do a similar concept in 1/6 first?? I still have no idea what the holdup is but I was starting to wonder if the 1/6 and 1/4 are handled by different teams. Otherwise it would be nice if they provided some kind of update about them, I do feel bad for the people who ordered who are in the dark.

Beani
14 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

It's intriguing (I like big headed dolls, I wonder if the heads could be used for 1/4 dolls too?) but a little miffed that they're releasing a whole new line when their previous "new line" (Macoco) still hasn't been delivered over a year later. 😞 My trust in them is pretty thin nowaways.

As mentioned in my last message Macoco seems to finally be shipping this month. At least the Japanese reseller will have them anyway. They said mid-June.  

Very interested to see what the new style looks like. I don’t go for the chibi style as much any more but never say never when it comes to tinyfox. 

Monty
15 hours ago, Beani said:

As mentioned in my last message Macoco seems to finally be shipping this month. At least the Japanese reseller will have them anyway. They said mid-June.  

I feel dumb missing this, that’s great news though. I just hope they’re not just being optimistic.

RozenGermain
On 6/6/2023 at 6:51 PM, 0bsequi0us said:

I believe it's called Tinyhux, and it seems to be a smaller doll with a large head and chibi proportions.

That sounds really cute! I actually have a BJD in that kind of style (though more in line with a character from Maplestory than what I think this will look like) from a company called Candy Dream. Wonder if Tinyfox is taking inspiration from them do a degree? Though I think that company is primarily popular in Korea, cause I only ever saw people from there owning them, so it's more likely based on Ani Delfs from Luts anyway. I'm quite fond of these kinds of proportions on dolls, so I can't wait to see what they look like!

0bsequi0us

I have to give it to them, Tinyfox actually kept to their word and have finally started accepting final payments on Macoco orders on taobao. I really didn't trust them at all when they claimed they'd be done this month.

Apparently taobao orders will actually start shipping after the 28th... so it's looking more like July is when they will finally be shipped. Maybe dealers will start receiving them sooner/later.

Beani

What on earth is this outfit.

007vNcvxgy1hez8u2ac8ej30nq0zkgu5.jpg

• Haha 1