Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

pyoko
7 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Just got my Anna in, she's so pretty! Quick question though- am I doing something wrong or is it always pretty easy to knock the head off on the 1/4 size? Like the head stays attached to the neck connector, but the neck connector comes out of the neck if I look at her wrong it seems. 

I needed to search a bit; read through page 26 of the tinyfox thread, it has information for that issue :)

The neck peg has that little hole at the bottom, and that has to be correctly attached /snapped into the torso. 

I had to remove arms and bust to have a look and understand the mechanism, and even after that it was definitely tricky to do (because you can't look in there when the bust is on) 😕

Courtmom
10 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

It looks like that dolly has a spoon through its head.  I think it's a sticker on the thing behind the head, but... LOL  It looks like it's in one ear and out the other.

Hahah! It’s a sticker my kid put on the laptop 😂 

• Like 1

Courtmom

Also I do NOT recommend taking your TF arms or any parts really fully apart. Cause now nothing is as tight as it should be 😂

So if anyone has any body questions in regards to parts make sure you ask me because I’ve already damaged the hell out of this body 😂 

• Like 1

Courtmom

Did anyone ever find out if Slim-MSD clothes fit?

Innocentsake
On 4/23/2023 at 6:36 AM, Courtmom said:

Also I do NOT recommend taking your TF arms or any parts really fully apart. Cause now nothing is as tight as it should be 😂

So if anyone has any body questions in regards to parts make sure you ask me because I’ve already damaged the hell out of this body 😂 

Would love a separate post detailing everything about taking the body apart. It is a shame to hear that the body parts are no longer as tight as they need to be.

Courtmom
1 hour ago, Innocentsake said:

Would love a separate post detailing everything about taking the body apart. It is a shame to hear that the body parts are no longer as tight as they need to be.

I could probably do that! Maybe. I mean I can I just have to find the time 😂 

Beani

TinyFox will do a live stream for Cherry tonight and there are a few more pictures of her on their store along with her concept art. No picture of her full set items yet, but I suppose we won't be getting the shoes. Which will now forever be a trauma for me.

007vNcvxgy1hdec1pdghfj30xc1jkb2b.jpg

O1CN01c5ItVH20i0Yp7aPCk_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01D3UJpj20i0YkJvPha_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01hL6IpX20i0YfLKMRl_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01YlhAzd20i0Yebq6pT_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01z1HRPG20i0YlbPxNn_!!2200606766882.jpg

• Like 3

Veravey
6 hours ago, Beani said:

TinyFox will do a live stream for Cherry tonight and there are a few more pictures of her on their store along with her concept art. No picture of her full set items yet, but I suppose we won't be getting the shoes. Which will now forever be a trauma for me.

Ohhhhh that's exciting, I'd like to tune in. Where is the live stream?

And I've got my fingers crossed on the shoes... I've noticed if shoes are drawn in on the concept art (the first image in your post) they're usually included so here's hoping!

Ooooh~ and is that two sets of eyes I see?? This'll be the first time they provide multiple eye options for a fullset since Fibonacci if so!

Edited by Veravey

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Cheesecake
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

And I've got my fingers crossed on the shoes... I've noticed if shoes are drawn in on the concept art (the first image in your post) they're usually included so here's hoping!

Ooooh~ and is that two sets of eyes I see?? This'll be the first time they provide multiple eye options for a fullset since Fibonacci if so!

The streams are usually hosted on their shop at taobao and on weibo. 

Beani
12 hours ago, Veravey said:

As Cheesecake said the streams tend to be on their Weibo or shop. I've never actually tried to watch one so not sure of how one does so. I'm not even sure where to look for any possible screenshots or info now. 😅

Sadly the shoes in the concept art doesn't mean much. Candy had shoes in her promo art and didn't come with them and having a random look the same is true for 1/6 Anna and Lilith. They had boots in their art but come with none.

I had assumed the second set of eyes were photo-shopped but if there is a precedent for a second set that would be quite a fun addition! I'd prefer shoes though. Ha.

Anyalecter
20 hours ago, Beani said:

007vNcvxgy1hdec1pdghfj30xc1jkb2b.jpg

O1CN01c5ItVH20i0Yp7aPCk_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01D3UJpj20i0YkJvPha_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01hL6IpX20i0YfLKMRl_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01YlhAzd20i0Yebq6pT_!!2200606766882.jpg

O1CN01z1HRPG20i0YlbPxNn_!!2200606766882.jpg

She's adorable! Can't wait to watch the livestream 

Veravey
8 hours ago, Beani said:

I'm not even sure where to look for any possible screenshots or info now. 😅

Yeah, same. I was hoping to find a recording of the livestream in their video section of their Weibo but that seems to only have their pre-recorded promo videos. I'm guessing livestreams aren't automatically recorded.

This is assuming I read the stream times and timezones differences correctly and did in fact miss the stream 24 hours ago.

Edited by Veravey

Cheesecake
3 hours ago, Veravey said:

Yeah, same. I was hoping to find a recording of the livestream in their video section of their Weibo but that seems to only have their pre-recorded promo videos. I'm guessing livestreams aren't automatically recorded.

This is assuming I read the stream times and timezones differences correctly and did in fact miss the stream 24 hours ago.

Old streams are still viewable on their taobao page. If you have the taobao app you can access them like this:

1) Go to the Tinyfox storefront on taobao. And tap on 动态 (aka developments) it will take you to a dashboard.
spacer.png

2) Tap on #直播 (aka livestreams) and it will show you the most recent streams.
spacer.png

3) If you tap on #讲解 (aka explanation) it will take you to their product showcase where they introduce and talk about the product, which is most of what their streams are either way, and you can find the older streams. 

spacer.png

4) Enjoy.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Beani

@Cheesecake Thanks so much! That’s very helpful. 

Looks like those alternate eyes with one heart aren’t photoshopped since they are in the livestream screenshot. 

Does anyone have advice for a body stocking for 1/6 TF besides their official one? At the very least Cherry’s socks look like a stain monster but the official stocking has a 6 month wait right now. I assume that’s longer than she will be lol. 

If the rest of the outfit is lined I can get away with a second layer of socks or some leg stockings only but don’t have much clue where to look for something appropriate in this size. 

Had considered a stocking before but skipped it as my other two girls didn’t need one and didn’t figure I’d buy another. Wrong choice it seems.. one should never assume they are done with a doll brand. 

Edit: Oh actually, I see that Nomi has a 6 month wait time.. that's longer than my other two girls were. If Cherry is similar I can buy stockings at the same time perhaps. Hmm. 

Edited by Beani

TVXD

Ahh!! look who arrived! I'm so happy they are so pretty, though i thought the 1/4 dolls come with shoes apperently not anna... and the body has a couple of imprefections, but still I love them<3

20230501_110746.jpg.3ec1ab27f0100175e58ad104dfc960dc.jpg

• Like 3

Anyalecter
1 hour ago, TVXD said:

Ahh!! look who arrived! I'm so happy they are so pretty, though i thought the 1/4 dolls come with shoes apperently not anna... and the body has a couple of imprefections, but still I love them<3

20230501_110746.jpg.3ec1ab27f0100175e58ad104dfc960dc.jpg

They're adorable! Also Debby is just so cute and tiny.. 

• Like 2

Anyalecter

I just got really lucky and managed to get a Raya head off of xianyu! 

I'm really glad because I only got into Tinyfox after seeing Nomi and thought I'd completely missed out on my opportunity to get Raya. 

• Like 2

frollywoggy

This may have already been adressed, but are there any safe staining treatments for Tinyfox yet? I heard earlier in the thread that someone was testing a few things, but haven't heard news about it, and couldn't find the post again. I'm just super nervous to take my Tinyfox outside, but there's a really cool flower festival that I have an opportunity to attend again this year and I wanted to take Rosie, I'm just paranoid about staining her there and not being able to fix it.

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Veravey

Looks like Cherry (Cherrie?) is coming out May 6~ Will there be shoes? 2 sets of eyes? Wings? A tail?

image.png.8f3545af254b338cdbff7e237af010e0.png

Beani

She comes with so much! No shoes of course, guess I will steal Kyoho's Mary Janes for Cherry. 

Hoping that they don't do a deposit system on their Taobao as I have no idea how to use that.. Would prefer to just pay everything upfront at once like I did for my other two.

This photo is absolutely killing me.

3712847af703a7db2f8a.jpg

• Like 1

Monty

I preordered Nomi, as well as a body stocking for him. He’ll be my first full set Tinyfox, so I can only hope they don’t get me again before he releases.

It has been fun seeing all the new releases but I do agree that they could slow down a bit. I probably already said this but I would like to see them release more clothing sets.

Edited by Monty

Anyalecter
17 hours ago, Monty said:

I preordered Nomi, as well as a body stocking for him. He’ll be my first full set Tinyfox, so I can only hope they don’t get me again before he releases.

It has been fun seeing all the new releases but I do agree that they could slow down a bit. I probably already said this but I would like to see them release more clothing sets.

May I know where you ordered the body stocking for him! I've been looking for one for him too 

Anyalecter

Also, is anyone going to be ordering Cherry! She looks adorable 

ateliermiel

My first tinyfox boy is on his way to me right now, super excited! Though I didn't pick either of them, Nomi and Cherry are super cute.

• Like 1