Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

RozenGermain
2 hours ago, Lychgate said:

Would anyone happen to have photos of how the 1/6 body poses? Im considering getting Nomi but want to see how the posing is first before i decide

I have a basic nude doll  haven't customized yet (cause I'm still brainstorming ideas lol) if you want something. I might have to warn for NSFW for fairly obvious reasons though. Let me know if you want some pics for me and what kind of posing you want! 😉

Lychgate
2 minutes ago, RozenGermain said:

I have a basic nude doll  haven't customized yet (cause I'm still brainstorming ideas lol) if you want something. I might have to warn for NSFW for fairly obvious reasons though. Let me know if you want some pics for me and what kind of posing you want! 😉

yes absolutely! im interested in seeing how the elbows & knees can bend, like in a kneeling position, and if they can pose with arms behind their back? + how high up the legs can go (forward & back), thank you so much!!

RozenGermain
7 minutes ago, Lychgate said:

yes absolutely! im interested in seeing how the elbows & knees can bend, like in a kneeling position, and if they can pose with arms behind their back? + how high up the legs can go (forward & back), thank you so much!!

Alrighty! I have the photos, so uh.... should I post them in a separate thread due to the doll nudity or.....

Lychgate
1 minute ago, RozenGermain said:

Alrighty! I have the photos, so uh.... should I post them in a separate thread due to the doll nudity or.....

The original nude 1/6 photos are in this thread, so it should be fine if you spoiler it, probably?

RozenGermain
2 minutes ago, Lychgate said:

The original nude 1/6 photos are in this thread, so it should be fine if you spoiler it, probably?

Ok then well, NSFW warning for doll nudity (obviously, considering it's meant to showcase the doll's posability)!

Spoiler

BAVK0aV.jpg

9Jg1yvm.jpg

8Qi1lN6.jpg

qeHHQ42.jpg

#NSFW for good measure btw....

• Thanks 1

Lychgate
7 minutes ago, RozenGermain said:

Ok then well, NSFW warning for doll nudity (obviously, considering it's meant to showcase the doll's posability)!

Reveal hidden contents

BAVK0aV.jpg

9Jg1yvm.jpg

8Qi1lN6.jpg

qeHHQ42.jpg

#NSFW for good measure btw....

OH MY GOD its so cute!!! 😭😭 thank you so much!! i think i may end up ordering one LOL

RozenGermain
Just now, Lychgate said:

OH MY GOD its so cute!!! 😭😭 thank you so much!! i think i may end up ordering one LOL

hehe No problem! I really like them too and was straight up thinking of getting the seal boy too!

Sebby

Maybe this has been asked before but I haven't had enough coffee to browse through 52 pages... :'D

Buuuut I won a giveaway for a custom tinyfox head on a different body and so I am looking at wigs for him. Do you guys know what wig size the YoSD tinyfox dolls have? It's a C13 head? I dunno what that means ahah. 

Cheesecake
38 minutes ago, Sebby said:

Maybe this has been asked before but I haven't had enough coffee to browse through 52 pages... :'D

Buuuut I won a giveaway for a custom tinyfox head on a different body and so I am looking at wigs for him. Do you guys know what wig size the YoSD tinyfox dolls have? It's a C13 head? I dunno what that means ahah. 

C13 is just meant to denote the style of the head. Most 1/6 tinyfox heads have a head circ of 17-17.5cm so 7 inch wigs are a safe bet. 

• Like 1

Sebby
50 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

C13 is just meant to denote the style of the head. Most 1/6 tinyfox heads have a head circ of 17-17.5cm so 7 inch wigs are a safe bet. 

Thanks! Then I'll start looking for a 7 inch wig. ^_^

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Got inspired to pull out my lone 1/4 TF girl today! I haven't actually taken her out since the day I unboxed her (a very me thing to do- I have no space in my doll room and I'm paranoid about dust so my vinyls and resins live in their boxes most of the time lol) but I got inspired to pull her out and put on the wig I've had waiting for her:

2C1B38F6-A6DF-48A5-875B-BCD102B62954.jpeg.401d5a1f990d6aeecb215949ab41c2fb.jpeg

She's just wearing her undies since I don't have any other clothes for her yet (and her full kimono isn't really what I had in mind for her color-wise) but she is so cute!  

I didn't realize how massive her head is, the wig kept popping off until I gave her a silicone wig cap lol

• Like 3

Veravey
1 hour ago, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

her full kimono isn't really what I had in mind for her color-wise

I had the exact same sentiments. She was too elegant to pass up! I love the wig you chose for her.

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Poofiemus

Just realized, I got some pics of my TF 1/6 girls last week and didn't post any of them DYUUHHH

Went to visit my parents, so Paimon got to go to the beach.

20230414_182431.jpg.b9901b6821f9fd4fbf445daac06e1507.jpg

"Don't go alone, hold Paimon's hand! One time Paimon fell into an ocean and got stuck for who knows how long, till the Traveler fished Paimon out! The ocean can be mean!"

20230414_182104.jpg.3d5b14e08795948f4daec2d8d607ff08.jpg

"Who ate Paimon's crab?!"

. . .your crab?? Paimon, it was like that when we got here.

"Not the point! Who ate it?"

I dunno. Probably a seagull. They do that.

"Stupid seagulls!"

20230414_181830.jpg.ea51fe73f93327dbf1e7b5ee276b1cf5.jpg

"Paimon's gonna catch her own crabs and the seagulls aren't allowed to have any! Paimon's gonna get crabs from there, and there, and out over there. . ."

(I didnt have the heart to tell her crab season was apparently cut short this year lol)

• Like 6

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Cheesecake

So I've been putting off posting about this until she safely reached my doorstep, but I finally have my first tinyfox! 😭

A bit of overview since there's little info out there for these girls, I've been scouring for Gloria and Gladys (the limited 1/6s Tinyfox had exclusively on their booth for Wonfes Shanghai back in 2021.) because I love their concept and faceup. And fortunately I managed to find open listings for them secondhand on xianyu, though only the head for Gladys, which is mainly what I'm after so I'm good. Both of them came with the old body since they were released before the chubby body was made. (The same time Tinyfox unveiled the 1/4 body.)

And pic of the faceup by the official faceup artist.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Original Post from Weibo: https://weibo.com/7209058933/KiCLCtNFp

And now unboxing pictures!!

Spoiler

I used Superbuy as my agent for this. There's definitely some signs of use and the box is dented with the flaps loose, but overall the doll and clothes are still intact. Gloria doesn't come with her official wig, so the seller included a third party wig and a few freebies (top right corner.)

spacer.png

First up, Gladys's head! I'm glad the eyes were included after all, I love the glassy look they have.

spacer.png

And Gloria! Both dolls come in white skin, though I notice that the body here has some slight yellowing compared to the joints which look pinker in comparison. (It's a little hard to pick up from the photo though.)

spacer.png

Comparing both heads.

spacer.png
spacer.png

Fully dressed! It was quite a hassle trying to get the bracelets on with the tiny hook and chain, I'll have to use a magnet next time.

spacer.png

With Gladys's head!

spacer.png

The lighting in the room don't really do the pics justice lol.

The doll feels surprisingly sturdy and hard despite being vinyl which is nice, almost like a light-weight resin. I'll get a body for Gladys when I can afford it. 😂
The poseability is fairly solid too though I had a hard time trying to get her to stand on her own (though that might be due to the shoes). She's back in the box for now, looking forward to getting Gladys a body of her own and making some wigs and clothes for them. 

• Like 4

amijules

@Cheesecake congratulations!!! She's so precious, and I'm glad she arrived safely! A special journey for a special girl, from Wonfes to you 🥰

• Like 1

Anyalecter

I just ordered my very first tinyfox Nomi! 

I'm seriously so excited

• Like 4

Veravey

007vNcvxgy1hd7maj5hg4j31jk22ib29.jpg.55d6c9deae027536fe3254f569a5942c.jpg

Looks like we have a new 1/6 cutie coming! Their name is Cherry~ (I swore I'd try to not get into 1/6s but if she comes with those wings and tail I'm screwed.)

• Like 3

pyoko

Ooh super cute 😍

I just really wish they would concentrate on finishing announced dolls more. It's frustrating to wait so long and seeing new announcements that often

Edited by pyoko

Veravey

Yeah that's fair. I've had no issues besides the Macoco line though. Looking for updates next month.

Beani
10 hours ago, Veravey said:

007vNcvxgy1hd7maj5hg4j31jk22ib29.jpg.55d6c9deae027536fe3254f569a5942c.jpg

Looks like we have a new 1/6 cutie coming! Their name is Cherry~ (I swore I'd try to not get into 1/6s but if she comes with those wings and tail I'm screwed.)

Oh no.. I thought I'd be safe with just two girls but this.. 

• Haha 1

battrastard

Oh, crap. Taffy just saw this and now she wants a Sister!!! 

Goodbye wallet!! 

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Courtmom

For science!!!

E9970132-00B2-4CED-B534-D76A4DE67EFC.jpeg

• Like 2

Jezrah

Just got my Anna in, she's so pretty! Quick question though- am I doing something wrong or is it always pretty easy to knock the head off on the 1/4 size? Like the head stays attached to the neck connector, but the neck connector comes out of the neck if I look at her wrong it seems. 

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Tam_I_am
13 hours ago, Courtmom said:

For science!!!

E9970132-00B2-4CED-B534-D76A4DE67EFC.jpeg

It looks like that dolly has a spoon through its head.  I think it's a sticker on the thing behind the head, but... LOL  It looks like it's in one ear and out the other.

• Haha 1

RetroKanojo
6 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Just got my Anna in, she's so pretty! Quick question though- am I doing something wrong or is it always pretty easy to knock the head off on the 1/4 size? Like the head stays attached to the neck connector, but the neck connector comes out of the neck if I look at her wrong it seems. 

I only have a sample size of 1, but I can literally pick up my Fibonacci by the noggin so I would say there might be something loose with yours.