Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

engelinvitro

Hometown Dolpa 17

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Celis814 said:

I am surprised that it is on my Website Purchase History showing as Under Arrangement - Preparing for shipping.

Minako shows the same. This is the first lottery I've done since their new website launched, and as far as I can recall it's the first DD to be offered through lottery since the launch.

It's probably just be a quirk of the new site. I hope this is an indication that they have allocated more dolls than expected entries and everyone will win, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

Wow, only 5? Usually theres around 10. Good luck to anyone here trying for one but those are some steep odds.

The mochiashi girls look cute though...one of each new head and each skin tone represented. They look really cute in those DCoord uniforms too.

But I can't help being a little disappointed that one is 'just' a 9 when the rest are limited heads - I expected another DCoord limited head like 15 or 18.

edit: Weird, apparently the wigs are eyes will be random and the pictures are just an example..? Usually theres only one of each Dcoord up for lottery, but that part is making me wonder. If there really is more than one of each listed model it'd be a first for Dolpa Dcoords.

also, the extreme closeup of the DHC20 is extremely cute.

Edited by Monty

hats

Oh wow they're super cute. I agree that it's a really small number this time. In contrast, there's quite a few more Dear SDs being offered. I'm tempted to go for the DCH21 or DCH20 - though at those odds I may just be better off going through a 3rd party to do Dream Choice.

kino

the 11 head is so cute but i wish she was a DDP.... its strange there are only 5 though, good luck to everyone entering!!

edit: I wonder if they limited the number of models bc they will be offering more than one of each? 

Edited by kino

Selenae

Oh man, the Mochi-Ashi girls are so very cute, and I really appreciate the extreme close-up on DCH-20 as it very clearly shows her little teeth. As if I already didn't want one, arrrgh. Although, this does make me wonder if M02 is the only available faceup for DCH-20 at the moment, because every DCH-20 I've seen thus far has M02.

But, that aside, I'm not feeling a compelling need to enter, because while these D'Coords are very cute I'd rather not take my chances with such tiny odds. Good luck to anyone who does enter, though!

• Like 1

Ylse

With the random wig and eye part on the page I was also wondering if they are offering more. Maybe because it's now online so they expect more participants? If there was only one doll they could've just showed it with the wig and eyes that are included right? 🤔🧐

All the MDD are so cute especially the DCH20 in tan 😍 but I do wonder about the chance of winning one...

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Monty said:

Usually theres only one of each Dcoord up for lottery, but that part is making me wonder. If there really is more than one of each listed model it'd be a first for Dolpa Dcoords.

I think you’re right, it’s the only thing that makes sense of the randomness. If there was just one of each they would likely just have a specific photo of that one doll. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Poofiemus
3 hours ago, kino said:

the 11 head is so cute but i wish she was a DDP.... its strange there are only 5 though, good luck to everyone entering!!

edit: I wonder if they limited the number of models bc they will be offering more than one of each? 

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the 11 would make a great DDP! Unfortunately IIRC that head is D'Coord only and not Dream Choice. I don't remember Volks ever putting that head on a DDP.

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Satsuki_Yatohji

Shipment will take place on late September, there is a huge gap between winner notification and payment, maybe this would be something like a little preorder?

I'm a bit disappointed... no elf ears for the 20 and 21 heads?

Edited by Satsuki_Yatohji

20blackbags
1 hour ago, Satsuki_Yatohji said:

I'm a bit disappointed... no elf ears for the 20 and 21 heads?

I’m surprised volks isn’t offering the elf ears with the Mochi-Ashi in this event. I thought that was one of the main selling points aside from the chunky legs. I’m very tempted to enter either way. 

hats
2 hours ago, 20blackbags said:

I’m surprised volks isn’t offering the elf ears with the Mochi-Ashi in this event. I thought that was one of the main selling points aside from the chunky legs. I’m very tempted to enter either way. 

Maybe the elf ears are exclusive to Dream choice? Since these are D’Coord perhaps that’s why?

Monty
6 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the 11 would make a great DDP! Unfortunately IIRC that head is D'Coord only and not Dream Choice. I don't remember Volks ever putting that head on a DDP.

I’ve seen 11 as both a DDP and MDD DCoord before both at Dolpa and Doll Point, it’s not an uncommon combination for them to use.

edit: I went looking for the examples, they had two MDDs here https://www.volks.co.jp/dolpa39/dcoord/

and a DDP here

https://www.volks.co.jp/htd_sendai2/dcoord/

And here, which was the first time the DDP was used for DCoord:

https://www.volks.co.jp/dolpa38/dcoord/

I definitely think it suits those bodies better too. 

Edited by Monty

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

MichelleAK

I *really* like the DDdy in tan. I'm tempted to try for her, although the "random wig and eyes" is throwing me off, since I love the way she looks in that picture. Still, I don't have a DDdy or a tan girl, and I like that head sculpt. If I do get extremely lucky and get her, I can always change out the eyes/get a similar wig. 

20blackbags

Just got an email from volks USA about their event. Interesting how the banner has kizuna Ai, but not sailor Venus. I wonder if they will have her, or not.

256ACEDA-48C0-48E2-B9FB-CEAADB8E53ED.jpeg

F8807FB6-FA89-4201-B2C0-FBAE0E79A061.jpeg

milkytea

As they didn't have Jupiter a few months ago, I think it's safe to say they won't have Venus.

• Like 4

Elagabalus

The last Dolpa banner for Volks USA didn't feature Jupiter, nor did they ever get Jupiter, so I would personally not risk not entering the lottery for Venus on Volks International if you're interested in her! I think you have until the 17th (JST) to apply, but I would recommend doing so ASAP if you don't already have a global membership as it takes time for it to get approved. 

Edit: Double checked entry timing, I believe you need to get your entry in before noon on August 17th, JST.

Edited by Elagabalus
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
43 minutes ago, lardroom said:

I want the Designers Collection Sucre' sets for Toobie and Arle...and those gloves!

Those are droolworthy sets. I want the SD16, SDGr, and SDGrB sized sets for my two SD16s and Belldandy.

I'm trying to cut expenses and Volks made a whole lot of stuff I want from this event.

1 hour ago, DaemonNoyz said:

Will these items come to Volks USA also? At a later date? 

Almost certainly, but we won't know until they officially announce them. Volks USA has generally gotten all the clothing sets though. The exceptions are pretty rare, and I think it's almost always been some of the Miku special event stuff that they haven't gotten.

• Like 1

Jezrah

Ahhhhhh noooooo, why you do this to me Volks? I need at least one of the Wa Modern sets, and the shoes to go with. But I would love both sets and both pairs of sandals. I looooove traditional clothes on boys...... I need to contemplate my budget.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

solebria

While I skipped the previous collection, this one definitely piques my interest! I am aware outfits like the Sucre set and the Indigo Embroidery set will probably not look as well on a DD, but I still want to get them to test them out on 9S... and if they don't fit, my bjds will just get new clothes (ha ha). Possibly might also go for the Bi-color Jacket set! Not so fond of the longer t-shirt flap in the back but I can always alter it to fix that minor imperfection. 

Edited by solebria