Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

engelinvitro

Hometown Dolpa 17

engelinvitro

I think this is the first clothing update where I actually like most of the outfits. Good for my dolls, bad for my wallet...

The yume+yamikawaii sets are sooo cute, and I’m so happy to see more clothing options for the guys too. My DD boy and SD17 guy are severely underdressed 🥴

I had to scrap my plans for Kizuna Ai to allocate funds towards this, though I’m still not safe knowing she’ll also be up for VolksUSA’s lotteries next month OTL

• Like 1

RainbowNanaki

...Yeah, I'm gonna have to bite this time 😅 I'm super interested in the Khaki Short Jacket Set, the Bi-Color Jacket Set, the white petticoat, the dark grey jeans because I'm hoping they'll at least somewhat fit my Smart Doll boy, and the fact that the Dolpa gacha items will be available! I have a few of the gacha shirts I have bought from Mandarake, as well as a pair of gacha eyes, and I would love to have more 💖 The underwear I am less interested in, but would be kind of neat to have as a "rarity".

• Like 1

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Ylse

While I like some of the clothes I will probably skip that since I still need a body for a floating head. I do like the chairs a lot and the gacha might be fun! 

(Also still deciding if I will enter for a D'coord or last minute Kizuna Ai. I'm so bad at making decisions 😣)

• Like 1

justsomedollies

So, “cart sale” - does that mean click war?

Kotone

I'm having a difficult time deciding what to save for there's too much good stuff... 

I know now is my best chance for the MDD yume/yami kawaii outfits with the socks and also the ita bags but all that is a lot together considering they're also debuting the mochi ashi base body AND the gacha items. I only really want eyes from the gacha so I'm really not sure if it's worth it to go for and risk ending up getting one or more of the underwear sets. I'll definitely have enough saved for the outfits but getting them AND a SWS mochi body for a girl I've wanted to make into a doll would be really neat.

I just hope Volks restocks the mochi ashi bodies regularly so people won't have to wait half a year for the chance to have a mini click war for them again.

• Like 2

blossom
10 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

The outfit page is up on the Japan site.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/event/htd_kyoto17/sumika.html

This time i my wallet can’t survive.. i really like the melancholic pastel dream set and some accessories like the horns and pink heart bag..😫

8 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I'm trying to cut expenses and Volks made a whole lot of stuff I want from this event.

Almost certainly, but we won't know until they officially announce them. Volks USA has generally gotten all the clothing sets though. The exceptions are pretty rare, and I think it's almost always been some of the Miku special event stuff that they haven't gotten.

Same.. and do you think it’s possible friendshops get it as well? I would be devastated if i missed it and it wouldn’t get released later in the friend shop as well 😔

i also reaaaally like the heart eyes in the gacha.. but that’s literally the only ones i like in it, so i guess i should check after market later > < 

Edited by blossom

𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ꒰ 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝕄𝔻𝔻 ༘♡༉ ꒱

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣   ꒰ 𝒜𝓇𝓊𝓇𝓊 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

kino
16 minutes ago, blossom said:

Same.. and do you think it’s possible friendshops get it as well? I would be devastated if i missed it and it wouldn’t get released later in the friend shop as well 😔

Volks doesnt seem to be clear on what they give friend shops, sometimes they get a whole lot of stuff yet some collections pass by without anything...

• Sad 1

blossom
21 minutes ago, kino said:

Volks doesnt seem to be clear on what they give friend shops, sometimes they get a whole lot of stuff yet some collections pass by without anything...

Yess.. that’s why i asked the friend shop too but usually they don’t know what volks will give them either 😔

if only we could have volks europe here or at least get access to volks usa too 😹 

If they do give some to the friend shop i’m guessing it would be after the end date in September, right??

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

lardroom
11 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Those are droolworthy sets. I want the SD16, SDGr, and SDGrB sized sets for my two SD16s and Belldandy.

Lady Oscar would look amazing in the SDGrB Sucre' 

While these are obviously meant for SD dolls, I can't help but spoil my Toobie rotten.

MichelleAK

I like a bunch of stuff in this new collection.  The sucre sets, the melancholic pastel set (and the socks), the lace-inset boots, the indigo embroidery sets. I don't care for the melancholic monochrome set for the SD-sized girls, though. I wish they had done a pastel set for them, too. 

Lolalulubell

Oooo I really like the Chiffon dress sets wasn’t going to buy anything but I’m really tempted by those sets!

kino
3 hours ago, blossom said:

If they do give some to the friend shop i’m guessing it would be after the end date in September, right??

I think it should be after the lottery, I remember one of the friend shops saying they will be bringing kizuna ai so maybe they will bring some of the clothing as well

watercolorpastels

I like a lot of stuff in this release, I just wish those little white boots would fit mdd mochi-ashi, my gal still doesn't have any shoes waiting for her. I really hope this release isn't insane 'cause I have quite a few things to add to my cart before checkout this go-around (to the disdain of my wallet.)

• Like 1

blossom
4 hours ago, kino said:

I think it should be after the lottery, I remember one of the friend shops saying they will be bringing kizuna ai so maybe they will bring some of the clothing as well

ohhh, i see ^^ my local friend shop said they don't know whether they'll get some of the clothing sets or not, as expected > <

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Ylse

Pages for the D'coord are up. Also the other dolls like Kizuna Ai say "add to cart" while these say "lottery application". But it's still the same right? 😅 Or not? 🤔

Edit: I entered for the tan DCH20 Mochi-ashi D'coord. It wasn't added to basket and didn't need to check out, only apply for lottery. Now  to cross my fingers 😖

Edited by Ylse

HazelMaze

I immediately entered for one of the Mochi girls- though a part of me wants to put in for one more( My wallet will not have any of that nonsense though, but honestly they are all so cute and "what are the chances" right!?!? RIGHT!?!? T_T)

kino

doesnt the dcoord lottery page u may only enter for one doll? or is it 1 entry per doll? 

BeyondTime
40 minutes ago, kino said:

doesnt the dcoord lottery page u may only enter for one doll? or is it 1 entry per doll? 

Google translate gives the following:

• *One person can apply once for each product. If we determine that the same person has applied multiple times, we will cancel the application.

You could email them and ask to confirm this.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

20blackbags
2 hours ago, kino said:

On the computer there should be a rectangle that says how many you are allowed to enter for.  It’s usually one entry per doll. It says in the notes that if you enter for the same doll more than once you will be disqualified.

E1D2B80C-2B60-4F06-8C77-6069276D36BB.jpeg

Edited by 20blackbags

Rumi

My wallet is safe from those outfits this time. Not really a fan of this collection tbh but i dont like dressing my doll in these styles anyway :( The black mesh flats are cute though.

MichelleAK
On 8/14/2020 at 4:55 AM, HazelMaze said:

I immediately entered for one of the Mochi girls- though a part of me wants to put in for one more( My wallet will not have any of that nonsense though, but honestly they are all so cute and "what are the chances" right!?!? RIGHT!?!? T_T)

I entered for the DDdy.  Obviously, a serious long-shot, but what the heck, may as well try.  I'm still curious as to whether there is just one of each, or more than one of each, and if there is more than one, how many? I'm presuming that even if there is more than one of each, it's still a tiny number. 

HazelMaze

@MichelleAK I hope you have good luck and are able to get her!

From my understanding there would be multiple dolls available- but I frankly do not know how many. 

Maybe a more experienced collector has an idea?

baldylox
9 hours ago, Ylse said:

Dollfie icon page update! Also Japan has romantic glance Lilac! I myself like the other look better 😆 Also didn't the last NA lottery have only Serra and Terra for the romantic glance look? 

Wow, this will mark the first time a Romantic Gaze version of Lilac will be offered.  And you are correct, up until now, only Terra and Serra were available with the Romantic Gaze.  This makes me wonder if they will eventually make Clover with it as well.  I love that style for my Tawny ( Terra ) because it was the first photo I had seen of her.  But I want a Clover with the regular eyes to go with her.  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Minty

It's disappointing that Clover is still left out as a RG option as I really like her, but I prefer the RG version. RG Lilac was available in last year's NA lottery, so it's odd that NA lottery didn't have her again.