Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

engelinvitro

Hometown Dolpa 17

BeyondTime
41 minutes ago, Minty said:

RG Lilac was available in last year's NA lottery, so it's odd that NA lottery didn't have her again.

They may have based it on which ones sold well last year and which ones didn’t. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Minty
14 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

They may have based it on which ones sold well last year and which ones didn’t. 

True. Maybe she'll come back next time.

Victoria

I'm curious if there will be any winners for the D'cord girls here in this forum. 

I entered for one of these with the super cute Mochi body. ;-;  Sculpt 19 is so beautiful.

• Like 1

HazelMaze
7 hours ago, Victoria said:

I'm curious if there will be any winners for the D'cord girls here in this forum. 

I entered for one of these with the super cute Mochi body. ;-;  Sculpt 19 is so beautiful.

I hope we have someone in the forum win!

I think DCH-19 is my favorite, but I had to go for DCH-20. 

If I don't luck out I think I'll be braving the click war for a body!

Edited by HazelMaze
Clarity
  • Like 1

BeyondTime

Lottery page for the dolls is up on Volks USA.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/event/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=92

• Lottery Period: Acceptance from September 1 to September 10, 2020 @4:00PM(PT)
  • Results Announcement: By September 18, 2020 @4:00PM(PT)
  • Payment Due: By September 21, 2020 @9:00AM(PT)
  • Delivery Date: Sequentially delivered starting Early November, 2020
  • Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

HazelMaze

I'm feeling extra impatient for lottery results-is anyone else? XD

• Like 1

Celis814
11 minutes ago, HazelMaze said:

I'm feeling extra impatient for lottery results-is anyone else? XD

Yes. My issue is that the Kizuna AI lottery results do not come out until the day after the Icon lottery entry ends. If I knew I was not getting a Kizuna I would have tried for a Clover Icon. But I can’t afford to win both so I can’t take that risk. Lol. 

Edited by Celis814

HazelMaze

@Celis814 I deeply sympathize! I'm lucky that there is the option for the USA lottery for Kizina, otherwise I would be in the same boat( MDD Mochi in Tan-She has my heart)

I am really wishing you luck for Kizuna!! I hope you get her!

• Like 1

Sebby
48 minutes ago, Ylse said:

I just got the email that I won the Dcoord Mochi-ashi that I entered for!! Aaaaaahhhh I am so happyyyy! 😆😭 

Congrats!!! Mochi-Ashi is so cute. It was a shame the lotteries kind of overlap, otherwise I would've gone for a Mochi-ashi too.

---

I applied for the Dollfie Icon Clover last night and I am honestly so nervous. How will I manage till the 2nd of September...? Luckily it is just a week, but still xD I. Am. NERVOUS.

• Like 1

Ylse
24 minutes ago, WorldofBJD said:

Congrats!!! Mochi-Ashi is so cute. It was a shame the lotteries kind of overlap, otherwise I would've gone for a Mochi-ashi too.

---

I applied for the Dollfie Icon Clover last night and I am honestly so nervous. How will I manage till the 2nd of September...? Luckily it is just a week, but still xD I. Am. NERVOUS.

Thank you!! And yes suddenly a week feels like twice as long! 😵 The people who entered for Kizuna Ai and Sailor Venus also have to wait a long time. Two more days for those results so I hope to see many happy posts here on friday 😆

• Like 1

Victoria

Got a winning mail for my Mochi girl, too. O.O Seems like there were quite a few available, that's awesome! ❤

Congrats to all other winners!

I'm getting the one with mold 19. *-*

• Like 8

HazelMaze

I also got a win notification!!! 

So DCH-20 is coming!

I'm so excited, and glad to see we got a few winners on the forum!

Congrats to everyone- and good luck to everyone waiting on results!!

• Like 7

kalisha

I won the h11 im so happy i can get her directly from volks and dont have to use a proxy :)

• Like 8

MichelleAK

I won the DDdy! Can’t wait to see her in person (and see which eyes and wig mine comes with). 

• Like 6

jadepixel

Wow, exciting to see so many winners! Congrats to the lucky folks and hopefully everyone else gets another chance for D'coords from the next dolpa.
I won the mochi-ashi DCH-21 girl, I'm also curious to see which wig/eyes she'll arrive with 🤩

• Like 6

Victoria
3 minutes ago, jadepixel said:

I won the mochi-ashi DCH-21 girl, I'm also curious to see which wig/eyes she'll arrive with 🤩

Congrats! ♡

And yes, I almost forgot about that. 😮 I hope we see lots of pictures, I'm curious which combinations everyone gets. 

• Like 2

engelinvitro

Good luck to everyone participating in today's clickwar! 

• Like 1

watercolorpastels

Woo! here we go!

edit: I got everything I wanted! That was nowhere near as bad as the last clickwar with the kitsune tails.

Edited by watercolorpastels
new info

HazelMaze

I think I got it- but I am not sure as the site crashed right after I hit "confirm purchase".

Any thoughts?

Tira

The site kicked me out right as I hit confirm on my paypal info.  Everything is still in the cart.  I don't know whether the order went through or not.

EDIT: Finally got everything through, got the invoice email from Volks to prove it.

Edited by Tira