Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Volks SD - Disney Frozen Collaboration.

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I went ahead and entered for Elsa, I figure I'd rather attempt to get her now rather than pay double retail later. I mostly just want the doll and I'll likely sell the fullset and wig to offset the cost, but I think she's going to be adorable with a new look and my DSD Mai needs a companion lol 

• Like 1

Fluffybuns

Anna looks cute, but I don’t like how Elsa turned out. Her face just seems so baby faced. Not too mention, her outfit looks kind of tacky. I’m hoping it’s just the lighting, because Elsa was the only one I was really looking forward to. 

marishade

I like Anna much better than Elsa. . . She is the one I would go for but I think I got to let her pass. . . Cannot buy every single doll I like, space and my wallet will not allow it. Lol

Victoria

Mmmh...I'm in a User Group now. I wonder if I have won Elsa. o.o 

• Like 1

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Victoria said:

Mmmh...I'm in a User Group now. I wonder if I have won Elsa. o.o 

Good luck. I’m hoping there are lots of dolls and a lot of winners. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Victoria
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Good luck. I’m hoping there are lots of dolls and a lot of winners. 

Thanks! And I hope so, too.

But I have the feeling many will get lucky since the DearSDs don't seem to be very popular. I'm expecting a bloodbath for SD13 Anna and SDGr Elsa. ;-;

• Like 1

lardroom

image.png.4fa4622dec6a9f15aa59d91e5c706069.png

Watch me get really unlucky and not get SDGr Elsa when she comes up.

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 3

Anna-neko

as someone stated few replies earlier... I do believe the adult Elsa lottery will be a bloodbath!

Congrats to everyone bringing home these cutie children tho ^__^

• Like 3

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I was lucky enough to win Elsa! I didn't see a User Group for her on my account yesterday so I assumed I lost, but I got an e-mail this afternoon! Absolutely elated. 

The payment period is quite long (until Feb 21st) which is great; been going through some pretty hard times in my personal life that have required a bit more of my time and money, so I'll be needing that extra time to save up for her lol. 

Hopefully I can locate someone to take her outfit and wig off my hands to help cover the cost, I only really need the doll and eyes lol 

Edited by Mizuumi-no-Otome
  • Like 3

Victoria
1 hour ago, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

I was lucky enough to win Elsa! I didn't see a User Group for her on my account yesterday so I assumed I lost, but I got an e-mail this afternoon! Absolutely elated. 

The payment period is quite long (until Feb 21st) which is great; been going through some pretty hard times in my personal life that have required a bit more of my time and money, so I'll be needing that extra time to save up for her lol. 

Hopefully I can locate someone to take her outfit and wig off my hands to help cover the cost, I only really need the doll and eyes lol 

If you would consider splits - I might be interested in a 2nd wig. 🤣

@everyone congrats to all winners!!! I got Elsa, too. 🥳  

I also did not know that the deadline would be that long this time, otherwise I would have entered for her sister as well as they belong together. ❤ I just hope she will be kinda easy to get on the aftermarket for a decent price. But my main priority are SD13 Anna akd SDgr Elsa anyway.

• Like 1

lardroom

Yeah, I think there is less demand for the Dear SD girls. All the demand will be for SD13 anna and SDGr Elsa. Loli Elsa is still pretty cute though, so no regrets.

seraphicdolls

Congratulations to all who have won the DearSD girls. I really like the wigs for both releases. Super cute! 🥰

bubblysoda

I entered for Elsa and won, I really hope I win SD13 Anna or SDGR Elsa but who knows 

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

So I messaged JapanDollDirect ages ago about Volks Elsa and they put me on a list. I didn't think it would still be active but they just messaged me saying they had a Dear SD Elsa in reserve for me and possibly an Anna as well if I wanted...so I'm wondering if I should grab them in case I don't get SD Elsa or Anna, and sell them later if I do. I know pretty much everyone who put in for them got one, but maybe there's people in other countries who couldn't enter the preorder who would want them?

If I do go ahead with it, I could grab Anna for someone, and I also might sell Elsa's DSD body and put her on a SD/SD13.

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Frozen is on the cover of the latest Volks News. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Anna-neko

hmm... the little girls release date is drawing near. I wonder if this is to wind up for/hype the adults preorder dates and website?

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Chise said:

I wonder if this is to wind up for/hype the adults preorder dates and website?

Pre-order? O.O

Monty
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Pre-order? O.O

That’s what the jp text in this image says, anyway. From the 17th of April.

Meanwhile the two new SDs for Dolpa are SD17 boys in the Boys Dormitory series, Maximillian (blond) and Regulus (tan).

also I mentioned this in the Volks News thread but according to a scan of a page I saw about Sapphire (Princess Knight), in addition to her second lottery release at Tenshi no Sato in March, she will also have an online lottery for GL/VS/VIP users from March 19-27th. 

Edited by Monty

BeyondTime
24 minutes ago, Monty said:

That’s what the jp text in this image says, anyway. From the 17th of April.

Presumably a pre-order lottery, or is it a true pre-order?

Monty
14 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Presumably a pre-order lottery, or is it a true pre-order?

It doesn’t specify, it literally just says preorder in that image. I can see them doing preorder and them not releasing until Winter. I don’t think previous releases that have had the preorder-switch-to-lottery method advertised them as being only preorder beforehand though, they outright stated they’d switch to lottery if it passed the quantity at the time.

But to be extra sure we can wait for the special site to update.

Edited by Monty
  • Thanks 1

BeyondTime
11 minutes ago, Monty said:

It doesn’t specify, it literally just says preorder in that image. I can see them doing preorder and them not releasing until Winter. I don’t think previous releases that have had the preorder-switch-to-lottery method advertised them as being only preorder beforehand though, they outright stated they’d switch to lottery if it passed the quantity at the time.

But to be extra sure we can wait for the special site to update.

I can wait till winter. XD

Definitely entering for Sapphire too, even if it’s a long shot, she’s just too adorable. 

Monty

Oh right, forgot the copyright shenanigans would extend to the big girls too. The page does confirm a VolksUSA release so it’s reasonable to assume they get a preorder there as well, but we should wait and see just in case. On the plus side being preorder makes it easier to proxy for anyone else.

I’m actually really shocked the release is so soon after the preorder period?? (April/May preorder period with delivery from the end of May onwards) It’s possible that they have a batch ready/almost ready and will do the release in waves based on numbers, but I’m still surprised, especially considering even non true preorder dolls have taken longer.

Edited by Monty

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Monty said:

I’m actually really shocked the release is so soon after the preorder period?? (April/May preorder period with delivery from the end of May onwards) It’s possible that they have a batch ready/almost ready and will do the release in waves based on numbers, but I’m still surprised, especially considering even non true preorder dolls have taken longer.

I did seriously wonder if they haven’t been spending the last year producing the dolls in anticipation of high demand. Just based on one of the earlier updates, they already had their faces done.

monkeypizzasonic

Welp, time to go sell everything I own, brb.

• Haha 2