Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TheAnimargus

Male Dollfie Dreams?

PlasticFantastic
Hello everyone~ I saw something interesting and I think it has not been mentioned before.

http://www.alicescollections.com/kkb031-downcoat-p-3577.html?cPath=3_18

the model is a dollfie dream but it is a male! or at least in the male section ^ ^;

I think that with a very natural and simple face up, some sanding, the right wig, baggy clothes, and an S bust, a male dollfie dream is very much obtainable!

That's a Saber headmold if I ever did see one

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

MarietteMacaron

I always thought it be cute to do a crossplay with my girls so they can look like a couple but I guess still yuri haha Yes I have thought about this for a long time but never got around to it ^^'

I actually seen it done here

cebf54f6da2c7f6a6a9269b1b01942bc.jpg

And yeah Mari totally make a perfect guy XD.....

aeris

This pic.......................................................

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I want a male DD now!

So gorgeous!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Poofiemus

Curse you Motoko, I did not need another item to add to my "custom projects to consider" list! XD But you're right, Mari does make a good guy, and I bet Beato could too. I had never before thought about using an existing limited DD head to make Gil and/or Tarvek to go with Agatha. . . .(Gah, it'd be cheaper to just 3D print a custom head, but still good style reference.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

misskale

Beatrice would be a great Tarvek. Not sure who would be best for Gil.

mitsuki

That is ridiculously cool, Motoko Yamamoto! I love that tuxedo! I am often tempted to get elaborate SD clothes for boys. I think DDs look awesome in them.

littlebearries's Alna

5943652478_59c1022ef9_z.jpg

LordNoir's Ichiko wearing a RingDoll SD13 outfit

switch4.jpg

switch3.jpg

Baldylox's Ryomou

6145583347_780dcc9b67_z.jpg

PrettyCranium

Ack. Seeing that picture makes me want a male DD so badly. It's too bad that Volks won't do it. Here, Volks, take my money!!!

Nightmare Tea

I would love a male DD as well!

I can already imagine a Dollfie Dream Brother body type~

JChiibs

*Passes around a petition for boy DD bodies to send off to Volks*

I just don't get why they haven't done the guy DD before. At least in my mind it is a completely obvious thing to do. I would buy many of them if they had some. Boy dollies are a GOOD thing.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Nehelenia
I always thought it be cute to do a crossplay with my girls so they can look like a couple but I guess still yuri haha Yes I have thought about this for a long time but never got around to it ^^'

I actually seen it done here

Wow Mari really is great for a guy! You got me into thinking ^^

Suzuna

Agreed, Mari would make an awesome guy. Someday I'd like to make a Zelos wilder using Mari's head, or something similar

LordNoir

I am now really tempted to get an Aoi 2nd version to make into a DD boy, since the DDIII body is slightly taller than the DDII. maybe I'll be able to get some money in and start saving up for it. ^^

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Lala Lolita

Aaaalright now everybody. Don't you see the solution? SPAM VOLKS' INBOX.

Also, I have an announcement... By this time next year, I, Lala Lolita, will have made a boy DD. I will link you to my blog a bit lata.

@blushingbjd

mitsuki

That is really exciting, Lala Lolita! Does that mean we get to watch the project as it progresses?

Nightmare Tea

This is my personal opinion here, not meaning to offend anybody:

It's kind of hard to explain, but even though I really want a boy, it just won't seem real if it's actually a girl with modifications and i'm just pretending it's a boy, they are nice looking, but for me to actually own a boy DD, it would have to be the real deal. That's just me though, as stated. Not sure why I feel that way.

I wonder if Volks has received a lot of requests and questions about boy DD's.

Someone should contact the International site about that and see, because I think boy DD's would really do great in market.

I also think the Rin and Mari heads would make really nice boys, too.

Lala Lolita

Yesss, I will take you all on a journey with me- it will be called "Project Dollfie"! And if it's a success, I'll do it again.

But I'll need you guys to help me decide on a character to start with. Hmm... Edward Elric?

@blushingbjd

PrettyCranium
But I'll need you guys to help me decide on a character to start with. Hmm... Edward Elric?

I'd obviously be very interested in that! Also, I've always wanted to see the Evangelion boys.

Lala Lolita

I'd obviously be very interested in that! Also, I've always wanted to see the Evangelion boys.

Ooh, another good idea.

@blushingbjd

JChiibs
This is my personal opinion here, not meaning to offend anybody:

It's kind of hard to explain, but even though I really want a boy, it just won't seem real if it's actually a girl with modifications and i'm just pretending it's a boy, they are nice looking, but for me to actually own a boy DD, it would have to be the real deal. That's just me though, as stated. Not sure why I feel that way.

In all honesty, I'm normally this way too. I want the whole package all together and with the right pieces from the start. I hadn't even thought much about a 'boy' DD until I saw the picture that sparked Tamayuki, and it feels very strange to me that he is the only doll I've ever had that I would swap his head onto another body (if it were right) in a heartbeat. He caught me like so many others have said has happened to them with the character dolls.

I couldn't just ignore him because of something that could be changed later, either by Volks expanding their line to actual boy parts, or by my own abilities. Sure, it does get frustrating that he looks creepy without his shirt, but for the moment the baggy shirts work well enough for me that I almost never think about it. I would be utterly beside myself if Volks introduced boy DD, but at the same time, if the community shows that there is enough demand for the boys that we go out of our way to make them, it could give them a clue that there is a market for them. Even just for myself I have ideas for 2 DD boys and 2 DDS boys floating around in my mind that pop up more consistently than standard DD or even the DDdy that I've considered.

I hope you don't perceive this as me putting down your point of view, quite the contrary. I'm really excited that I'm not the only one that felt this way. I know that I could 'crossbreed' a boy by mixing Volks and Obitsu body parts, but then it wouldn't be Volks. I want a real MDD boy body so I can make Tamayuki some swimming trunks that he can wear without a shirt! And in all honesty, all it would take is a chest piece shaped for a younger boy, the rest of him is perfect because he's never going to be a 'man's man'.

Yesss, I will take you all on a journey with me- it will be called "Project Dollfie"! And if it's a success, I'll do it again.

I put my vote in for Vash from Trigun!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Till Troll

Not sure if this is so off topic as to be against the rules, but I thought it might be useful for some in this discussion. If it is so off topic, please forgive me! :s

While we are waiting for Volks to produce a male DD, an option for a male vinyl body, if you already have the DD head you want to make into a boy head, is to put the Obitsu 55cm male body skin parts on to an Obitsu 60cm ball joint style female body (or just buy the parts to build the 60cm skeleton):

http://parabox.jp/eng_new/55_parts.html

http://parabox.jp/eng_new/60_parts.html

http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/55_body.html

http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/60_body.html

I think this shows the 55cm male (far right) and 60cm hybrid (middle).

http://parabox.jp/obi-setsu/60boybody.html

Not sure how much it would cost altogether. I would recommend replacing the 60cm spine parts with the 50cm parts to improve flexibility and avoid the 60cm spine issues, there are some doll forum posts about it somewhere on the web. These parts come in Obitsu white skin, which is a decent match to Volks normal skin. You'd have to put with the Obitsu old joints system: you can see what the complete 55cm body looks like in the links above. It's not as flexible as the Obitsu 50cm.

I have an old 60cm ball joint style girl in fleshtone with the 60cm option male chest, but it looks weird with her female abdomen: I am going to make her a corset/girdle that pads her out (the inverse-Shatner?). Alas, they don't make the 55cm skins in Obitsu fleshtone.

Edited by Guest

Lala Lolita
Not sure if this is so off topic as to be against the rules, but I thought it might be useful for some in this discussion. If it is so off topic, please forgive me! :s

While we are waiting for Volks to produce a male DD, an option for a male vinyl body, if you already have the DD head you want to make into a boy head, is to put the Obitsu 55cm male body skin parts on to an Obitsu 60cm ball joint style female body (or just buy the parts to build the 60cm skeleton):

http://parabox.jp/eng_new/55_parts.html

http://parabox.jp/eng_new/60_parts.html

http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/55_body.html

http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/60_body.html

Not sure how much it would cost altogether. I would recommend replacing the 60cm spine parts with the 50cm parts to improve flexibility and avoid the 60cm spine issues, there are some doll forum posts about it somewhere on the web. These parts come in Obitsu white skin, which is a decent match to Volks normal skin. You'd have to put with the Obitsu old joints system: you can see what the complete 55cm body looks like in the links above. It's not as flexible as the Obitsu 50cm.

I have an old 60cm ball joint style girl in fleshtone with the 60cm option male chest, but it looks weird with her female abdomen: I am going to make her a corset/girdle that pads her out (the inverse-Shatner?). Alas, they don't make the 55cm skins in Obitsu fleshtone.

I believe they sell some sort of 60cm boy on Junky Spot. That's what I've been thinking.

@blushingbjd

Lala Lolita

Did this topic die cause I showed up?

@blushingbjd