Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Danny Choo Smart Doll Boy [NSFW]

Error-Chan
I was fortunate enough to visit with puppy52 and check out her "developer" version of Eiji (so things will likely change a little bit in the finished version) and the only real feedback that I have is that his profile is REALLY weird and unattractive. It's very squashed and awkward looking.

Other than that, the body is smexy

yeah i hope this has been one of the changes Danny put to the sculpt. not had any side on views ether so not sure from photos he has put up

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Spookyboo

Oh man even though i want a more buff body I'm really, really, REALLY liking him. Maybe I'll get him and wait for the option parts to come out later xD. I also hope people make some gothy clothes for him x3

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

Monty

It looks like this is final judging by the huge picspam on the official site of this faceup. I almost cried because he looks so perfect ;w;

Also glad for the confirmation that the grey shirt is not what he comes with (t shirt design is still being finalised) because tbh I don't like it, although it wouldn't bother me either way because I'd want him to wear some other clothes.

I wonder who here will get him first? I've calculated I'll have enough money to pick him up from the official store in early February.

Amara77
I was fortunate enough to visit with puppy52 and check out her "developer" version of Eiji (so things will likely change a little bit in the finished version) and the only real feedback that I have is that his profile is REALLY weird and unattractive. It's very squashed and awkward looking.

Other than that, the body is smexy

yeah i hope this has been one of the changes Danny put to the sculpt. not had any side on views ether so not sure from photos he has put up

There are a few 3/4 angles and he looks much different than the original head from the developer version.

If you look at the cheek bone postitioning....because there is actually one there now. You can see that there is some dimension, AND it's proportional.

But yeah I would like to see some side views as well.

That first head is just awful. So weird. The new head is soooooo much better.

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

yokha

Yeah we need to see the face from the profile view, but so far he already looks great, still keeping the anime feels, now I want to see his final outfit I hope its gonna be a simple T-shirt /Vneckshirt with a hoodie, the skinny jeans was great tho, saw it on danny choo shop tour.

yokha

Danny newest insta post

The brown wigs looks good on eiji.

Error-Chan

Random flickr images

22169077989_ef0e743b3f_z.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

22167902320_c91e7cf5ea_z.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

22342870972_251dbd70e4_z.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

22167898440_a2357f6752_z.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

AND finally!!!! an side on image!

22169069099_a19a479bd3_c.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

22167886680_bf4cedc6c5_z.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Monty

Aaah beautiful ;-;

I wonder if thats his prototype tshirt design. It'd actually be awesome if it was because the blue would match the wig I'll be putting on him.

I'm really interested in that alternate lighter wig - I wonder if its just another test, or if Danny's planning to make more wigs really soon? (Make a blue Kaito one make a blue kaito one make a blue kaito one please danny please)

I'm sitting here with a goofy smile on my face because Eiji's just so cute

jazijaz

His side view is not bad, I really love him He will be like a big bro for my other boys! I think I can save for him in 2-3 months so the Christmas release is perfect!

Monty

(Also LMAO at all those BL-ish pics in the newer pic spam. I thought he was going to wait until he'd done a face on the tanned Eiji for those...I wonder how long until we'll see that.)

The lighter haired Eiji was easier for me to adjust the colours of in photoshop so I was able to create a clearer image of what I want...I want this so badly;; I saw at least one other comment mentioning wanting a blue wig for him too so I wonder how many people besides me plan to make him into Kaito.

MYANGEL.thumb.jpg.25fae80b2d58a5c02e632442f147cf7a.jpg

Error-Chan
(Also LMAO at all those BL-ish pics in the newer pic spam. I thought he was going to wait until he'd done a face on the tanned Eiji for those...I wonder how long until we'll see that.)

The lighter haired Eiji was easier for me to adjust the colours of in photoshop so I was able to create a clearer image of what I want...I want this so badly;; I saw at least one other comment mentioning wanting a blue wig for him too so I wonder how many people besides me plan to make him into Kaito.

Noo don't do this to me!!!!. if i like his head to much i will have to custom make the scar on his face again XD.

this is s drawing i won of my boy El and that hair I have on the image is so much like the image you have XD ( [CP] El )

i am really getting to the point where El looks like he will be Enji's sculpt rather then the 07. so i will have to save and hope i can get one sooner. maybe i might get a chance to get a cheap one but looking a the second hand SmD i don't think so =<

pscindy_13

Did anyone notice how wired "he" looks next to girls? Maybe the head is too small??

Error-Chan
Did anyone notice how wired "he" looks next to girls? Maybe the head is too small??

i think its a bit of an illusion with the bangs over his forehead but the girls have there foreheads more on show.

jazijaz

he looks too good in the blue wig!

pscindy_13: what do you mean by "wired"? (english is not my first language...I don't know what you're trying to say here >_<)

As for the smaller head, I think you're right. Mirai's forehead is longer and her eyes are bigger, plus her wig is puffier so it looks so big next to Eiji's head XD but I think his head looks proportional to his body and that's what matters...but now that you're mentioning it, I think a longer forehead on Eiji would not look bad... the bigger head on girls make them look more adorable/feminine.

Screenshot_2015-10-21-11-08-49-1_zpsiial827y.png

pscindy_13

jazijaz , i'm sorry, i have no idea how to explain wired but say un-natural. ^^"

When his on his own he looks normal but next to other dolls (smart, dollfie, or bjd) he looks wired. Maybe if his head was bigger, eyes a bit bigger and lowered a bit he would look more natural with other dolls

Jezrah

But then he would look like an 07. Everyone asked for a head with smaller eyes than were currently available.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

pscindy_13

Ahhhh.... then maybe just a bigger head to fit in with other dolls?

Hitoma
Random flickr images

22169077989_ef0e743b3f_z.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

22167902320_c91e7cf5ea_z.jpgEiji Seiun Mold 2 Faceup Tests by Danny Choo, on Flickr

I would end up making him wear that all the time. He's too cute and sexy in that.

I think Eiji's head looks just fine. The first head sculpt seemed too big for the body, plus his forehead was too straight up. I don't see anything wrong with it and I love his eye shape.

By the way, from this post

it seems like Eiji with the "red" wig will be out on December 24th.

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png

Monty

But december 24th is the regular Eiji date. I'm a bit confused by that myself - is he going to offer an option?

Or will the wig be sold separately?

I feel like every time I post here it's another question... but I guess we'll find out soon.

Seeing as I plan to swap his wig anyway it doesnt really matter to me but I actually dont know whether I prefer the dark brown or red...they both have their charms.

Spookyboo

I've already started to make plans xD

A slight eye Mod is still in order as well as a new faceup. He's probably gonna have longish black hair, and green eyes with a furcle iris (WDS most likely). I need to find him some simple goth boy clothes (black shirt and black jeans) and if danny evee releases buffer option parts or even a muki macho body then he'll "hit the gym" and upgrade xD

Some refrence

22347395326_f5f28f6e3c.jpg

22384156851_ac3eb3c441.jpg

The only thing that turns me off is the fact that eiji is a lot shorter then what i wanted him to be, wanted my girls to come up to his shoulder

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

Hitoma
But december 24th is the regular Eiji date. I'm a bit confused by that myself - is he going to offer an option?

Or will the wig be sold separately?

I feel like every time I post here it's another question... but I guess we'll find out soon.

Seeing as I plan to swap his wig anyway it doesnt really matter to me but I actually dont know whether I prefer the dark brown or red...they both have their charms.

Original tweet:

スマド星雲永時にREDウィグ。12月24日発売。通販か五反田ストアでGET。限定商法に興味ないのでいつでもお迎えできる。

Eiji with Red wig. Dec 24th.

http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/27307/Mirai+Store+Tokyo.html

Google translate:

Sumado nebula and RED Wig when Yongkang. December 24 release. GET in the mail order or Gotanda store. Since the limited Commercial Code not interested you can pick up at any time. Eiji with Red wig. Dec 24th.

http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/27307/Mirai+Store+Tokyo.html

You're guess is as good as mine. Maybe we'll find out closer to the release date.

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png

Monty

The extra information in the japanese portion of the tweet actually says 'get (him) online or at the Gotanda store. I'm not interesting in (making) limited edition products, so he'll always be available.' (google translate has...some imagination I think.)

But the same basic thing he also said on just about every other tweet with regular pics of Eiji so its not necessarily unique to that tweet.

On instagram though he did say that Eiji will come with black hair (well, dark brown is how it looks to me) but did ask followers which colour they prefer, so I think he might be offering it as a wig like how you can buy that brown wig for Mirai or Kizuna. But at this point, who knows.

I'm actually curious to see a blond Eiji now, or a shade like Mirai's.