Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Danny Choo Smart Doll Boy [NSFW]

Error-Chan

So i did a thing ^o^ ( getting the bangs away took so long x.x)

This is my boy El and it looks like he will be a full smart doll guy. will wait before selling anything though.

22393331537_6737cca71a_c.jpg

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Hitoma

This is my boy El and it looks like he will be a full smart doll guy. will wait before selling anything though.

Very handsome! He's going to look great when finished. I can't wait to see the differences people do with Eiji.

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png

Amara77

Yes! so nice! soooo Nice! You are going to have a nice hot mans there! Great edit!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Mimiyo3

WOW

This makes me even more excited for making Ted. If I could draw I would totally be trying to preview him like this. He might need faceup changes if I can't get enough of a gentle look out of him with the default one. Also stupid question, anyone know what size the eyes used in him are? I found a good style of eyes but I don't know if they'd be a good fit.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Error-Chan

Thank you everyone ^o^ i cant wait to start on El i hope the wig i already made fits but i think they will.

Eye wise there normal size for a doll this size but the pupils of the eyes are smaller then normal (by normal i mean the larger female anime eyes much bigger.

So nice mix of eyes for Enji in the works

557307477555dc495563d8b52e42bed4.jpg

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Mimiyo3

So structurally they're 22mm eyes but the actual colored area is smaller than that? What eye size would do? Could 22mm eyes work or would they look funny? (Sorry if the questions are annoying I just want to make sure I understand.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

LordNoir

I've used SQ Labs' 22mm resin eyes without much problem, the iris takes up a bit over 1/3 of the eye hole, but if you prefer more white, might go with 20mm.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

KiraKiraDoru

I feel bad for Danny because Eiji is based off of him, he'll be the most popular doll but the least popular character....

Mimiyo3

22mm eyes should be fine then! Slightly larger eyes will give a more gentle vibe and I definitely want that! The character is basically a big softie at heart who more or less comes off as a dork. He's pretty sharp actually, but he just periodically goes on mental autopilot and derps out.

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

JChiibs

Holy cow! For some reason the forums quit sending me notifications to this thread... now I have 11 pages to catch up on!!

Oh my... the new sculpt is just killer with the smile. I was looking at it a couple of weeks ago and realized that the character I was planning on using him for could be shelved for another Eiji version. Who he could potentially be in our household is going to be kept secret until I can see him first hand and make a final decision. All I will say is color me shocked!

I also hope people make some gothy clothes for him x3

What style of goth are you hoping for? There are so many sub genres that it isn't such a simple term as it seems. (Or maybe I just know more than I should about parts of it. LOL! I can't wait for Lorelai to be finished. I've been missing some goth in my life for WAY too many years. )

Ugh... that was not fun for a dyslexic having to plow through all that. Anyhoo, I got another email from Danny:

Can you tell me how urgent a bust with nipples is for eiji?

I prefer areola melt oval.

I'm also redoing the hands for eiji.

Apart from the default gray eyes, which color should I do next? Can

you give me a list in terms of priority?

Also wigs - I've posted some photos already but which ones are most important?

How urgent is ebony color eiji? which is more urgent now?

If you can ask your online comrades that would be great.

So, if you have something to say, put in your two cents sooner rather than later. I'll be keeping a total of the votes for a couple of days to send back to him. It's crunch time for everyone, especially Danny, so I don't want to have him wait very long for the collective answer.

So much to do and so little time left.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Monty

-raises hand and jumps up and down like impatient knowitall in class-

Blue wig! Blue wig! BLUE WIG!

I'm just gonna keep saying it and hoping it happens

Not sure if you saw my crude photomanipulation a couple pages back where i made that short golden-brown wig blue but that style would be ideal. (I know Danny saw it at least, he actually retweeted it! I hope thats a sign...) Doesn't have to be exact, so long as I can make the 1/3 Kaito I want, I will be happy for years to come.

Blue eyes are also thus a priority for me, although the prototypes he made as examples look pretty good. (the blond eiji had them in)

as for nips I'm personally not fussed; I think it'd be fine if he had one as an option like he has with the girls. (S size doesnt have nips but M and L do) But if he did have them I wouldn't complain, I'd just prefer them not to be poking through his shirt like he's super cold because that would be awkward.

JChiibs
-raises hand and jumps up and down like impatient knowitall in class-

Blue wig! Blue wig! BLUE WIG!

LOL! How about I do you one better?(!?) I was already looking up Kaito pics and decided to toss in my suggestion for Gakupo's purple wig too. He is a samurai, so he totally fits with the Japanese theme, and I won't be convinced otherwise. I dunno if Danny's looking for more style suggestions or just colors, but I thought I'd send him both. My hope of having my 5 favorite Vocaloid boys, Kiyoteru, Len, Oliver (Tama cosplay), Kaito, and Kamui (Gakupo) all being in my house... the reality is so strong that it just floors me. When I started Kiyoteru a few years ago I never imagined I'd be at this point now.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Innocentsake
Anyhoo, I got another email from Danny:

So, if you have something to say, put in your two cents sooner rather than later. I'll be keeping a total of the votes for a couple of days to send back to him. It's crunch time for everyone, especially Danny, so I don't want to have him wait very long for the collective answer.

So much to do and so little time left.

~Sister Kyoya

Nipples- Doing the areola melt oval sounds perfect to me. It's still prominent, but not so much that it would be too much. And he can offer other busts in the future as well.

Eye colors- Either blue or brown for the next eye color.

Wigs- I really loved that long wig he had on Eiji~ So I'd definitely like to see more of that!

Skin Tone- Really want a tan Eiji, but since I can't purchase him right away I won't mind waiting.

My input for the survey is complete hehe

Monty

Sister Kyoya, you may end up with the biggest collection of Vocaboy DDs in the world. I cant wait to see this inevitable eventuality.

Speaking of Vocaloid Boys made me think of the underrated Roro (one of the avatars of vocaloid VY2, aka 'Yuuma' http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/File:RORO_concept_art.jpg) - the one with the pink hair, so now I'm thinking pink as well..... but blue takes priority a thousand times over for me.

EDIT- Danny has recently posed us with a riddle. The new pic of Eiji's shirt is up, and Danny said that there was 'something strange/wrong about it', and invited us to ask if we could tell what it was. On twitter, he even posed the question to his japanese fans and said the person to figure it out would be employed!

I'm racking my brains and staring but...I just don't see what it is.

I asked if it was the fact that it's a V-neck rather than the scoop-neck that the girls have, and also whether it was the fact that the 'CJ' symbol is more obviously a clear C and J (whereas with Mirai and co it looks more like a 'd' since they're so close together) but he said that wasn't it. I wonder if its something really obvious...

LordNoir

Nipples - Yeah, the oval melt seems fine with me.

Eyes - I have a feeling Blue will be the most popular request, though I like brown too. ^^

Wig - The default short wig is a darker brown color, so no matter the style, I think a second "default" wig should be lighter.

Tan - YES PLEASE! I got Ebony and Kizuna recently and while I love both girls I find myself just absolutely smitten with Ebony's warmer tone. If there were both versions of Eiji available at release and I could only get one, I'd probably opt to get the tan version first, tbh.

About the hands - thank goodness! I got one of the prototype Eiji from the developer program and his right hand just does not like to stay on at all.

Suzuna

Nip melt! I like a little bump.

chibinezumi

Nipple: Areola melt. A little definition that will look good under clothes. Optional bust piece in the future with full nipples for those who like high beams.

eyes: a warm shade of brown, a fiery red, maybe try out some gradient color to the eyes as future option eyes.

Wig: A short hair option in a lighter blonde/brown, and a long haired option (any natural color). Keep with natural colors for the releases, and maybe work on a fantasy colored line as options. blue/purple/etc.

Tan skin boy: priority: High! My own personal selfishness wants this option quickly. Would be happy to see it first quarter of 2016. Natural eye and wig color for the release and of course jeans and tee to keep cohesion with the rest of the smart doll line.

Transmission complete.

jazijaz

I sent my opinion to Danny about the shirt, he hasn't answered if it's wrong or right. I really couldn't see anything wrong with it except that the sleeves are different to the girls' sleeves. I don't know how to explain it and I don't know if Danny understood me XD but the parting where the blue and white colors meet is designed differently on the girls' shirts. Eiji's has a straight line and too much blue whereas the girls' have like a semi oval and more white.

If that's not it, I give up.

As for eyes, light blue eyes!

As for the nip, a nip slightly raised is the perfect one for me. It's a small bump, doesn't look weird with tight shirts and still looks normal without a shirt (not looking like he's freezing lol) and you have more freedom to paint it however you want as oppose to having an areola or oval/round shape.

One of my BJDs has that cute nip raised style:

IMG_9521.png

And I painted it however I wanted:

IMG_0455_edit_1446990725091.png_zps6jqvcjef_edit_1446991444493_zpsumsipz3l.jpeg[/url]

I would do the same with Eiji in the future, if Danny gives him nipples.

heerowings

Nips: I prefer the Areola Melt Oval as well.

Eyes: Definitely blue (Light blue, darker blue), green and brown.

Wigs: I actually like the default short hair wig that Eiji comes with. He can release them in dark brown, light brown and blonde in colour.

Ebony Colour Eiji - I don't mind seeing an Ebony Eiji as well, but it's not a priority for me.

Jezrah

I can't get Eiji right as he's released because of lack of funds, but he'd probably be my next acquisition in the future once I could afford it.

Nips: I originally voted for oval nip raised and in my head it wasn't a huge raised oval it was more like the small bump on Jazijaz's guy that can be blushed how you want. I would place priority on a nip bust such that I could order one as an option with Eiji so I could have both busts for both tight shirts and topless pics.

Eyes: Gray is my first choice anyway but I wouldn't mind seeing a warm brown.

Wigs: I haven't decided what kind of wig I'd want yet so I can't really vote here.

Ebony: I may be interested in the distant future but normal skin is my priority. If both were available I'd choose normal skin first.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Error-Chan

Well personal the only thing that will be of relevance for me is nippels. I think visualy if he had some it would be nice. Like the female busts a coloured and non coloured version can be a choice. I will most likely colour my own with El's body scaring.

Every think eyes will be a custom job so I am not sure my opinion will help at this time. All I would really like to see is a lower price blank head and body at some point for the guy and girl option.

I will say though the ebony version does look interesting.

yokha

ebony eiji scream archer to me.

Mysha

Yes!!! Archer! I'm going to make Fate/Zero Lancer based on normal Eiji, so ebony Archer would be a great match! Isabelle just can't wait

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

pscindy_13

Yes!!! Archer! I'm going to make Fate/Zero Lancer based on normal Eiji, so ebony Archer would be a great match! Isabelle just can't wait

Archer!!!! That would be the best!

I would also like to see lancer or zack from final fantasy :3

LordNoir

EDIT- Danny has recently posed us with a riddle. The new pic of Eiji's shirt is up, and Danny said that there was 'something strange/wrong about it', and invited us to ask if we could tell what it was. On twitter, he even posed the question to his japanese fans and said the person to figure it out would be employed!

I'm racking my brains and staring but...I just don't see what it is.

I asked if it was the fact that it's a V-neck rather than the scoop-neck that the girls have, and also whether it was the fact that the 'CJ' symbol is more obviously a clear C and J (whereas with Mirai and co it looks more like a 'd' since they're so close together) but he said that wasn't it. I wonder if its something really obvious...

The two things that stand out to me is that Eiji is smart doll 3, not 5 ( since Ebony and Ivery are 7 and 8.) and also I could be wrong, but it looks like the orange tag in the picture doesn't say 'Mirai' like its supposed to.

EDIT: oh wait.. Eiji doesn't have his glasses.. or his beanie!