Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Danny Choo Smart Doll Boy [NSFW]

Monty

Heh, and if you cover the long part with your hand, you can see how he'd look with short hair in that colour. Nice!

I'm really having a hard time deciding which colour I like best now.

yokha

Now im curious how he looks with short hair, like some iplehouse boys was styled

Spookyboo

How does danny know that long hair is my weakness???? If it was a long black wig i would have died

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

Mysha
How does danny know that long hair is my weakness???? If it was a long black wig i would have died

So thanks to the brown one you are still alive Oh yes, this is my weakness too. He does look good in long hair indeed.

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

Monty

I'd like to see the reverse too - Mirai and Kizuna with the short black and red Eiji wigs. They'd look so cute with short hair like that I think.

I'm trying my hardest not to look too forward to february...I booked my flights and everything yesterday and am planning to make a stop in Gotanda while I'm in Tokyo but my computer has been acting up recently and I'm starting to worry about a new computer having to steal my Eiji-money I've been putting aside. So I'm trying my hardest not to get too excited and then end up not being able to afford him...it's so hard though, I'm actually at the point where I had a dream about him.

(It was a really stupid dream - my mother was making dinner and apparently it was a long and gruelling dish to make, and when I walked in to check on her she had put Eiji on the kitchen bench in a pose that made it look like he was exhausted from cooking. My mother doesn't seem to like or understand dolls at all in real life, and yet in the dream all I remember thinking was 'mum got Eiji before me? ...will she notice if I take him?'

please telll me i'm not the only one here who has dreams about dolls they dont have

In the dream he was wearing a black yukata with white pinstripes, and now I kinda want to see that in real life.

Monty

That mirai-coloured wig is SUPER cute - I love all the little flyaway bits. If only it were blue 8')

Seems like a lot of different wigs - I wonder if he plans to sell them all? EDIT- Just saw the tweets, 'Dev'ing many eyes n wigs for you to make your very own Eiji.' so it looks like he might be!

aaaaaaah if I sit here and cross my fingers and chant 'blue wig blue wig blue wig blue wig' it'll happen right?!

Error-Chan
That mirai-coloured wig is SUPER cute - I love all the little flyaway bits. If only it were blue 8')

Seems like a lot of different wigs - I wonder if he plans to sell them all? EDIT- Just saw the tweets, 'Dev'ing many eyes n wigs for you to make your very own Eiji.' so it looks like he might be!

aaaaaaah if I sit here and cross my fingers and chant 'blue wig blue wig blue wig blue wig' it'll happen right?!

it said to suggest colours so many tweet him and ask from dome non natural colours like blue and red. i can do that now if needed

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Monty

I have now, and also tweeted him my sad photoshopping of my dream Eiji I just whipped up after seeing the Mirai-coloured wig's adorable style. This style looks even better in the blue than the last time I did this.

eijikaito.jpg.73d64aecd3d84de0128d9c6c4e536658.jpg

Error-Chan

Indeed it is really nice. i will probably be using the head for my oc so blue wig is really good since i will have my wig on him later on.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

elianti

Oh goodness that Eiji with the fluffy Mirai hair would be almost be perfect as is for my male OC. I keep telling myself that Eiji is way too tall for the 50cm Azone I'm planning, but geez.. It's getting harder to resist lol

I'm not sure if I want to stick to my original AZO2+obitsu 60 male plans, or go with the (??? maybe DDDY)+Smart Doll boy option now..

jazijaz

waaaah!!!! Watching him with the bright blue eyes reminds me of Yato from Noragami!

232687_zpseurajwrb.jpg

I never do anime characters, all my dolls have their own character but but....he would look perfect as Yato!!

I even have a purple wig here that nobody uses I will be making my own Yato!

Mimiyo3

I seriously hope he makes the slightly fluffy wig in red! Kind of a blood red like this though, not a bright cherry color. I'd also like to get some of those red eyes. I'm definitely liking this sculpt/faceup combo better than the one before it. I might be making Ted sooner than I thought!

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Error-Chan

Ima leave these here for you ...=)

8c4585a69cb61c693430b9ca86f62fa7.jpg

f529b97837f2564a4464fc0f8100bf3c.jpg

241883c69381fd63cba5f5c312083885.jpg

Monty

He's really going all out with these options, isnt he?

The yukata makes me happy because I'd been really hoping for something like that!

Ebony staring at him from the background makes me laugh though, because all I can think is:

tumblr_nwzik2JbfZ1qgz6f6o1_1280.jpg

jazijaz
He's really going all out with these options, isnt he?

The yukata makes me happy because I'd been really hoping for something like that!

Ebony staring at him from the background makes me laugh though, because all I can think is:

tumblr_nwzik2JbfZ1qgz6f6o1_1280.jpg

LOL

Eiji is rocking the long hair! I don't like long hair for boys but he looks really good with it!

Hitoma

He looks great in that wig! I like him much more in this wig example than in Mirai's wig example. In fact this so far is my favorite wig example picture of him. It also helps he's wearing a yukata.

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png

LariesDollHouse

My mother said he reminds her of Legolas from Lord of the Rings in that long mirai wig.

Now I need him just so I can have an elf boy

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

baldylox

Seeing that pic of Eiji above with the longer hair and yukata makes me think that he would make a pretty good Kenshin Himura if he had the long red hair and a "X" shaped scar on his cheek.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

LariesDollHouse
Seeing that pic of Eiji above with the longer hair and yukata makes me think that he would make a pretty good Kenshin Himura if he had the long red hair and a "X" shaped scar on his cheek.

Billy

shia.jpg

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

Lore

Billy

shia.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

KiraKiraDoru

*Looks at VOLKS*

*Laughs out loud*

Now all that aside... Imagine Eji with a a very very long black hime cut wig... With a blue open yukata with custom smaurai tattoos... And with a custom katana...

Jesus lord hmmm