Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

battrastard

@ateliervanilla she's a cutie!! 

Here's Taffy, these are the only pics that Flickr and my phone cam felt like collaborating on:

20221223_15063020221223_153200

Taffy: "All this is for me?? I think I'm going to like being here!"

• Like 12

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Aurea_Arleigh
On 12/24/2022 at 12:42 PM, ateliervanilla said:

My Candy finally arrived home yesterday! I almost thought she wouldn't make it end of the day, but she's with me now before Christmas 😍

20221223_161349.jpg

OMG she's soooooo cute! I just want one but read about these wait times T.T

• Sad 1

ateliervanilla
2 hours ago, Aurea_Arleigh said:

OMG she's soooooo cute! I just want one but read about these wait times T.T

If she is in stock, she will be shipped right away... the wait times can be horrendous if it's preorder :( Plus, it all happened during the holidays which added up to the waiting time.

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Beani

Everyone's Candy's are so cute, really nice to see her with lots of different eyes. I always get so stuck with a doll's default eyes.

I just logged into Taobao and saw that my Kyoho (Debbie) shipped on the 30th and is waiting to enter the Taobao warehouse! Wonderful surprise! I'm hoping there aren't too many delays now she is moving, but I kinda expect things to take awhile given the situation in China atm. I saw that ImomoDoll had reported that all their staff were sick.. so I expect the Taobao warehouse and general shipments to be affected as well.

Edited by Beani
  • Like 1

battrastard
21 minutes ago, Beani said:

saw that my Kyoho (Debbie) shipped on the 30th

Debby looks like she'd make a perfect 1:1 sized Kotoko from Chobits! I'm really thinking of getting her and doing just that!.. 

• Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

pyoko

Has anyone who ordered the Candy Fullset from newcloversinging got her clothes? 

I am still waiting 😭

xmintpie
On 1/2/2023 at 8:48 AM, pyoko said:

Has anyone who ordered the Candy Fullset from newcloversinging got her clothes? 

I am still waiting 😭

I received my clothes in late November, I got an email from Christina telling me that they were sending it out and it included tracking. Maybe send an email to check the status?

• Like 1

Instagram: xmintpie

pyoko
3 hours ago, xmintpie said:

I received my clothes in late November, I got an email from Christina telling me that they were sending it out and it included tracking. Maybe send an email to check the status?

I did write her again. (I actually asked in late November when they will ship and was told end of November or Dezember).

I hope everything is alright with my order, it makes me very nervous that others already got theirs several weeks ago 😭 (taobao and janesdollland orders seem to have already shipped as well, so far I saw from this chat) 

(just as edit, it definitely never shipped, I always check my mail and spam and got other "order has shipped" - mails from her during my wait for Candy clothes) 

Edited by pyoko

frollywoggy

My Tinyfox arrived! I ordered her from Janes Doll Land, and apparently she arrived the same time as all of the Candy orders lol. I don't have a name for her yet, but I've been calling her Rosie.

Spoiler

chris2022d2.png.c1d7e3b64cb1be8efff526f3fdbc4408.pngchris2022d5.png.8712abe9543074266883c596fb257aeb.png

• Like 10

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Beani

@Frollywog Congrats on your new girl! Rosie seems like a great name for her. Love the wig.

I lucked out and Kyoho got here pretty fast. Had a lot more trouble getting her eyes in than with Candy but she's so cute! One thing I'm a little unhappy with is how much pink is in her eye makeup but oh well.

They included a free blank head (I think it was a promotion when I ordered at the store to get a factory second head to practice with, didn't realise it was valid for preorders). Not sure what I will do with it.. perhaps sell it on as I have never learnt to do faceups.

52614376899_4a7fc056e1_z.jpg

Edited by Beani
  • Like 10

Damiensdolls
On 1/8/2023 at 2:57 AM, Beani said:

52614376899_4a7fc056e1_z.jpg

Woah, this is the first owner-made picture I’ve seen of Debby! She looks so different from the promo pictures O.o

I actually love the pink, but the thing that’s standing out to me the most is how the makeup matches up with the sculpt. In all of the promo images, the eyelash makeup is touching the sculpt on the top of the eye, and only hangs off on the sides, but in your picture it seems the eyelash makeup hangs off a bit on the top as well, making it look like the top of the iris doesn’t touch the eyelash as much. I wonder if it’s some kind of natural variance between individual Debby’s or if everyone’s is gonna have that.

Of course she’s still adorable and I’m excited to get mine, but this difference really changes her energy! Doesn’t look as sleepy or grumpy

B453302D-1DD3-4D84-8C32-5511325FF6F6.jpeg

• Like 1

Beani
10 hours ago, Damiensdolls said:

B453302D-1DD3-4D84-8C32-5511325FF6F6.jpeg

Seeing it side by side like this with your explanation makes it clearer why I found her a little off when I first opened her. I vastly prefer the original eye makeup color and shape. I looked on their Weibo where they are reposting some Debby’s and those ones don’t seem to be as off as mine so perhaps it’s luck of the draw on her. Guessing it’s not worth contacting them about it given it’s not that huge a difference.. but the strong pink really is off putting for me..

Anyone got experience with this type of thing and Tinyfox? I’m guessing as most get them through third parties, people usually contact the store and not Tinyfox when issues come up. 

Edited by Beani

Cheesecake

A 4-koma manga of Debby will be shared at the same time it goes up on Tinyfox's official platform on LaPeonier's account tomorrow. 

Edited by Cheesecake
  • Like 1

pyoko

Finally my Candy clothes arrived. I can't believe they needed half a year to finish the clothes >_< (ordered her end June) 

I really hope they can work on that, because the clothes are amazing. 

A lot of tiny details and very good quality. The eyes are cute but do not fit well into the eyesockets. The wig is okay, but I like this blond one better atm. 

IMG_20230119_182333~2.jpg

IMG_20230119_182355.jpg

IMG_20230119_182341~2.jpg

• Like 5

Aurea_Arleigh

I got my tinyfox 1/6 OOAK last week. I love her but my gf said I need to get rid of her. Just want to share her cause she is so freakin adorable!!

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

tinyfox head.jpg

pyoko
22 minutes ago, Aurea_Arleigh said:

I got my tinyfox 1/6 OOAK last week. I love her but my gf said I need to get rid of her. Just want to share her cause she is so freakin adorable!!

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

tinyfox head.jpg

She is such a cutie. I have seen your sales post on fb, I am very sad for you that you feel you have to sell her because of your gf 😭

I really hope you re-think that, because in my eyes a partner should not ask that of you. I could maybe understand with an overly sexualized doll or creepy doll but this is so innocent. 

• Like 3

Aurea_Arleigh
14 minutes ago, pyoko said:

She is such a cutie. I have seen your sales post on fb, I am very sad for you that you feel you have to sell her because of your gf 😭

I really hope you re-think that, because in my eyes a partner should not ask that of you. I could maybe understand with an overly sexualized doll or creepy doll but this is so innocent. 

Yeah. I think she's being overprotective since I'm a guy. She also doesn't share the love for dolls or figures, so she sees things differently than dollkind does. I have even found a horn maker for our sizes too in 1/6 and 1/4. https://www.instagram.com/amandasue_bjd/  These horns are so freaking cool and you get to choose your style/color and if you want marbles added. I really want to keep her and add some ram or what she calls crystal horns. We've been talking about her the past couple of days still, but it's touch and go on the topic of dolls lol.

pyoko
31 minutes ago, Aurea_Arleigh said:

Yeah. I think she's being overprotective since I'm a guy. She also doesn't share the love for dolls or figures, so she sees things differently than dollkind does. I have even found a horn maker for our sizes too in 1/6 and 1/4. https://www.instagram.com/amandasue_bjd/  These horns are so freaking cool and you get to choose your style/color and if you want marbles added. I really want to keep her and add some ram or what she calls crystal horns. We've been talking about her the past couple of days still, but it's touch and go on the topic of dolls lol.

She would look super cute with horns 

I wrote you a pm 😉

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, Aurea_Arleigh said:

I got my tinyfox 1/6 OOAK last week. I love her but my gf said I need to get rid of her.

You can always get a new girlfriend (or boyfriend), but OOAK dolls are OOAK! 💅

• Like 5

Collie
3 hours ago, Aurea_Arleigh said:

I love her but my gf said I need to get rid of her.

Kinda off-topic and I don't want to assume too much, but since you wrote in your sales thread that your new doll just is too young looking for your gf to accept... does she perhaps think/fear people only collect dolls they're sexually attracted to? And that hence collecting adult-looking DDs or Smart Dolls is fine for you because of that toxic "guys being guys"-thing, but liking the cuteness childlike dolls is too icky? There definitely is a difference between finding something sexually attractive and aesthetically pleasing, but some people aren't aware it works that way for humanoid things like dolls too, and they're seen as inherently sexual (unlike a nice painting or a car or something).

• Like 1

Oculae

I saw that you were selling her on Discord, but I didn't realize it was because of that! That's cruel. Regardless of her thoughts on it, that Tinyfox is yours, and whether you keep her or not should NOT be your gf's decision, not at all. Especially if you still love your doll. 😢

Unless she paid for it 100% (and even then, it should be a gift from someone who loves you, not treated like a business loan), she has no business telling you what to do with your own possessions. That's controlling behavior and it's not a sign of a healthy partnership. Relationships should be equal. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that.

Your Tinyfox is really cute, and if you like her, you should totally keep her!

• Like 3

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

RetroKanojo

100% agree with everything that has been said so far :c

You deserve to surround yourself with things that make you happy! 

If you decide to keep the doll, then what? Would your girlfriend leave you over that? That seems a little excessive;; Even if the doll looks young and she might be worried over some sort of sexualization, she should know best that this isn't why you like this doll? Or is she worried how others looking at you might perceive it - might perceive her in turn - aka 'How can you date a guy who owns a doll that looks like a kid!'? I don't know, it's not my place to make assumptions, but I feel like there is a lot to unpack here;; I think you should really consider the situation..

I wish there will be a happy end @onion32@

• Like 2

Aurea_Arleigh
1 hour ago, RetroKanojo said:

Would your girlfriend leave you over that? That seems a little excessive;; Even if the doll looks young and she might be worried over some sort of sexualization, she should know best that this isn't why you like this doll? Or is she worried how others looking at you might perceive it - might perceive her in turn - aka 'How can you date a guy who owns a doll that looks like a kid!'? 

I wish there will be a happy end @onion32@

Heya all

She wouldn't leave me after 12 years. She is worried about how people perceive me owning or trying to take outside for adventures.

1 hour ago, Oculae said:

I saw that you were selling her on Discord, but I didn't realize it was because of that!

Yeah it is, we're still trying to work it out. But if she could only see the vision my brain has things would be better lol. 

I want to get her the eyes from her faceup artist (which luckily we worked out getting the white/pink eyes). Which she has said she likes more than the current eyes. Since it makes her look more "alien" than humanlike. I feel the horns from amandasue on IG will add to the anthromorph I see the doll as. 

3 hours ago, Collie said:

Kinda off-topic and I don't want to assume too much.

It's ok. I don't want to derail this cute forum page posts. SO adding a picture of her with blue eyes I have too.

I did name her Lunaurea. A little word mashing from Luna and Aurea. I use this name in mmorpg games I play. I could also see her as an asura from gw2.

Thanks for all the support everyone.

Anyway. Lets hope for the best <3 

IMG_2121.jpg

• Like 6

Aurea_Arleigh

Outfits just came today!!!!! Photo spam

Now we are waiting for her faceup artists eyes and then we will wait for her horns to be made once commissions open for them soon.

YES "WE". My gf is on board now after seeing her in the kimono. Said it reminds her of Nezuko from her favorite anime.

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

• Like 7

Tam_I_am

gf:  no no no no no

AA:  *kimono!* 😄

gf:  ...We're keeping the baby!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4