Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

0bsequi0us

Unfortunately there is an announcement posted on Tinyfox's weibo saying (from what I can tell) the Macoco dolls won't be ready until next year. 😔 Automated translation of their statement:

TinyFox apologizes for the delayed delivery of MACOCO products for four points, and will distribute free compensation packages later. I regret to inform you that MACOCO products "Zombie Messenger LEE", M-01 Naked Baby, and M-02 Naked Baby were originally scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2022 (October-December) delivery, the original delivery period of "Panda Meiling" is the first quarter of 2023 (January-March 2023).

Also due to the epidemic, the production process of MACOCO's large products has not progressed smoothly. Since the production, there have been problems such as schedule changes, raw material out-of-stock, unreliable structure and re-optimization. Multiple problems have been superimposed. We are currently sure that we will not be able to receive large quantities of MACOCO products this year. It has been half a year since May. After such a long wait, everyone's mood, Xiaohu, can be imagined, and Xiaohu is also very anxious about it.

We are ashamed that we couldn't let everyone who supported us get their favorite dolls in time. After consideration, we will distribute a compensation set for free to players and friends who have purchased our MACOCO-related products: "Playground-Popcorn Workshop Uniform" set (see picture for vertical drawing). The scope of compensation is for all customers who purchased our "Zombie LEE", "Panda Meiling", MACOCO M-01 nude dolls, and MACOCO M-02 nude dolls.

Xiaohu hereby expresses sincere apologies for the troubles you have caused. The epidemic is ruthless, and I hope to understand.

Apparently they are offering this costume as compensation, though?macoco.jpg.c2c8d45d025465d7402dbca8c4d0f36f.jpg

I'm just happy to get an update of any kind, tbh. I don't mind waiting a little longer.

Edited by 0bsequi0us
Add quote
  • Like 2

Courtmom
5 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

Unfortunately there is an announcement posted on Tinyfox's weibo saying (from what I can tell) the Macoco dolls won't be ready until next year. 😔 Automated translation of their statement:

Apparently they are offering this costume as compensation, though?macoco.jpg.c2c8d45d025465d7402dbca8c4d0f36f.jpg

I'm just happy to get an update of any kind, tbh. I don't mind waiting a little longer.

I wonder if it will come with shoes 🤣

• Like 1

Manaphyyy

Bummer about the delay, but I appreciate the transparency, and the concept for that outfit is very cute.

ateliervanilla

Anyone who ordered Candy from Janesdolland got updates? Just wondering since it's already December...

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

battrastard
On 12/1/2022 at 12:15 PM, ateliervanilla said:

Anyone who ordered Candy from Janesdolland got updates? Just wondering since it's already December...

Nothing here, but I'll definitely poke you in the chat room if I find out before you do!@onion20@

Edited by battrastard
  • Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

plasticlife89
On 12/1/2022 at 1:15 PM, ateliervanilla said:

I emailed last week and she told me December/January. 

• Thanks 1

battrastard
1 hour ago, plasticlife89 said:

I emailed last week and she told me December/January. 

Yeah, I think when Candy finally shows up, I won't be getting any more until TF decides to ramp-up their production a bit more. 

7 months to get the Lunar Fox? I don't think so..... Especially for how long it's taking just for Candy (who was expected to deliver in September) to be shipped!

Nah, I'll wait a bit. 

• Like 1

Beani
1 hour ago, battrastard said:

Yeah, I think when Candy finally shows up, I won't be getting any more until TF decides to ramp-up their production a bit more. 

7 months to get the Lunar Fox? I don't think so..... Especially for how long it's taking just for Candy (who was expected to deliver in September) to be shipped!

Nah, I'll wait a bit. 

Candy (clothes) was always scheduled for November on Taobao so if somewhere said September that’s kinda their fault for putting the wrong date. Tinyfox actually shipped the clothes and doll earlier than promised on her. Unless they had September written somewhere before I ordered her. 

Currently waiting for any news on Debbie. My Taobao says she was meant to ship by December 17th and we are getting quite close to that already. 

• Like 2

pyoko
6 hours ago, Beani said:

Candy (clothes) was always scheduled for November on Taobao so if somewhere said September that’s kinda their fault for putting the wrong date. Tinyfox actually shipped the clothes and doll earlier than promised on her. Unless they had September written somewhere before I ordered her. 

Currently waiting for any news on Debbie. My Taobao says she was meant to ship by December 17th and we are getting quite close to that already. 

I did get my Candy around September, maybe even earlier, just not her clothes 😄

I ordered the fullset through newcloversinging. I was told the clothes will ship separately, around Dezember. 

While I appreciate them sending the doll as soon as possible I wish the clothes would have followed sooner

Edited by pyoko

Firelight
6 hours ago, Beani said:

I've never used Taobao before but when I checked with Janes Dolland about Debbie, she told me March. I don't know what the lag between those two methods might be. 

• Thanks 1

Beani
11 hours ago, Firelight said:

I've never used Taobao before but when I checked with Janes Dolland about Debbie, she told me March. I don't know what the lag between those two methods might be. 

Given Candy’s clothes shipped late October and Janes is saying Dec/Jan for her the lag seems to be 2-3 months. 

11 hours ago, pyoko said:

I did get my Candy around September, maybe even earlier, just not her clothes 😄

I ordered the fullset through newcloversinging. I was told the clothes will ship separately, around Dezember. 

While I appreciate them sending the doll as soon as possible I wish the clothes would have followed sooner

Yeah, Candy’s body shipped almost immediately after ordering even though they said within 30 days. The clothes were listed as 3-4 months shipping. I didn’t like that method at all. Much prefer the usual way of shipping all the fullset together. Especially since Candy’s box won’t even fit her empty wig packaging. I’m hoping full set boxes are a little larger and fit the clothes properly..

Cheesecake

New tinyfox doll in the horizon! No news on weibo yet though. Her name is Ashley. 

Edited by Cheesecake
  • Like 3

Damiensdolls
On 12/4/2022 at 6:21 PM, Beani said:

Given Candy’s clothes shipped late October and Janes is saying Dec/Jan for her the lag seems to be 2-3 months. 

Does Newcloversinging also have a similar delay? I ordered Debby from her on the first day it was available & I’m wondering how long the wait will be.

Beani
On 12/7/2022 at 9:53 PM, Damiensdolls said:

Does Newcloversinging also have a similar delay? I ordered Debby from her on the first day it was available & I’m wondering how long the wait will be.

It's hard to say without anyone reporting in but I'd guess that is correct for newclover as well. 

@RetroKanojo Wow, Ashley is GORGEOUS. Her original design probably would have worked better on a larger scale (1/3) but I love what they did with her at this size. The face has such a melancholy mood with the downward eyes. I'd be tempted except I simply should not start delving into 1/4 dolls too now. Gotta be strong.. but it will be difficult. Her face-up ticks all my boxes. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will make a 1/6 of her later.. though the 1/6 Anna is totally different in style face wise to the 1/4.

• Like 1

Veravey
On 12/8/2022 at 4:33 AM, RetroKanojo said:

Visuals for Ashley! 

I cannot wait, she's going to look so good beside Tatiana~ <3

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

RetroKanojo

Yes, I thought the exact same thing about her and Tatiana! @onion26@
Here is her outfit breakdown!

Unfortunate but as per usual: no shoes!

Courtmom

I wish they’d stop coming out with new ones and focus on the Macoco 😬

battrastard

Update!!!:

For anyone who pre-ordered Candy thru JanesDollLand, shipping notices are starting to show up! 

Both @ateliervanilla and I got ours tonight! (looks at clock, oh, it's 12:13 it the morning!) "Last night!" 

I'll update later, during more "human" hours, on what the shipping date estimate will be from Stockton California to Tucson Arizona! 

YAY!!!

Edited by battrastard
Clarified location
  • Like 2

plasticlife89
4 hours ago, battrastard said:

Update!!!:

For anyone who pre-ordered Candy thru JanesDollLand, shipping notices are starting to show up! 

Both @ateliervanilla and I got ours tonight! (looks at clock, oh, it's 12:13 it the morning!) "Last night!" 

I'll update later, during more "human" hours, on what the shipping date estimate will be from Stockton California to Tucson Arizona! 

YAY!!!

I just got mine this morning!!! So excited!!!

• Like 1

battrastard

Newest update: Candy just passed thru the Sacramento USPS facility, and is on her way! ETA is Friday, the 23rd. @onion20@

• Like 4

Beani

New pink version of Fibonacci's outfit has gone up for sale. I can't help but think of @Riesz when I see this. 

I've been refreshing like crazy to try and see any update on Debbie but no luck so far. The date on my order was originall "before December 17th". Oh well.

Hoping to see new Candy's very soon!

• Like 2

battrastard
9 minutes ago, Beani said:

Received confirmation that mine will arrive tomorrow! Will try to have pictures up right after I unbox and dress her!

• Like 1

Riesz
On 12/23/2022 at 1:28 AM, Beani said:

New pink version of Fibonacci's outfit has gone up for sale. I can't help but think of @Riesz when I see this. 

I've been refreshing like crazy to try and see any update on Debbie but no luck so far. The date on my order was originall "before December 17th". Oh well.

Ooooh that is GORGEOUS! It's up on their Taobao shop as well for about $85 - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-21228104440.14.7d6b728f6f2Rfp&id=695290465024

ateliervanilla

My Candy finally arrived home yesterday! I almost thought she wouldn't make it end of the day, but she's with me now before Christmas 😍

20221223_161349.jpg

• Like 10

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL