Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Veravey

This may be my quickest TF preorder yet... I'm beyond in love. Her faceup is soooo beautiful ~

Edit: finally a more mature looking sculpt and faceup!

Edited by Veravey

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

AwkwardMango

She even comes with heeled feet! I wonder if they will offer them separately at some point. 🤔

Courtmom
9 hours ago, AwkwardMango said:

She even comes with heeled feet! I wonder if they will offer them separately at some point. 🤔

Where did you see that? 🤔

monkeypizzasonic

*sighs* She's gorgeous and I know what character she would be if I got her but I already have a doll who's mostly likely an older version of that character and she's so expensive even the dress is $100+ by itself and I already jumped on penguin girl and blue fox girl I can't just keep ordering every Tinyfox I like...

...Maybe I need to sell some stuff.

xmintpie

Wow the new 1/4 sized doll is gorgeous! I love her mature feel, might have to get her! Does anyone know if the 1/4 tinyfox body can fit mdd sized clothes? I love her fullset but I also love having the ability to dress them up.

Instagram: xmintpie

Beani

She’s even cuter than I expected. How is this possible?!? @onion7@

No name for her yet but hopefully it will come to me soon. Ideas? I’m having trouble thinking of anything but Candy. 

31EB260C-54DF-4203-9286-3A6EA3FC03D8.jpeg

• Like 4

Loveotomy
49 minutes ago, xmintpie said:

Wow the new 1/4 sized doll is gorgeous! I love her mature feel, might have to get her! Does anyone know if the 1/4 tinyfox body can fit mdd sized clothes? I love her fullset but I also love having the ability to dress them up.

They can! TF is slimmer, though so they look a little loose. Minifee size clothes seem to fit best, if you want form-fitted. Personally, I think the over-sized clothing look is cute :)

• Like 1

xmintpie
9 minutes ago, Beani said:

No name for her yet but hopefully it will come to me soon. Ideas? I’m having trouble thinking of anything but Candy. 

Omg she is soo cute!! The Candy fullset is perfect, I hope I get my clothes soon! I named mine Cherry but Candy is such a good name for her, she looks so sweet and bubbly❤️

1 minute ago, Loveotomy said:

They can! TF is slimmer, though so they look a little loose. Minifee size clothes seem to fit best, if you want form-fitted. Personally, I think the over-sized clothing look is cute :)

Okay, thank you so much for the info! I was thinking slim sized would probably fit better but don't really want to invest in a new clothing size lol so that's good, I def love the over-sized clothing look and it might help motivate me to continue sewing doll clothes xD

Beani
7 minutes ago, xmintpie said:

Omg she is soo cute!! The Candy fullset is perfect, I hope I get my clothes soon! I named mine Cherry but Candy is such a good name for her, she looks so sweet and bubbly❤️

It really is an amazing full set. I wish it had shoes so I could take her out but I’ll solve that one day. 

Funnily enough I had considered Cherry! It’s a good choice. Hope your clothes arrive soon too. It was torture keeping her in my cupboard so long. Finally she can be free. Minus lack of stand or shoes. 

What stands do people use for their 1/6 Tinyfoxes?

• Like 1

battrastard
3 hours ago, Beani said:

She. is. Adorable!!

@ateliervanilla and I are still waiting to get ours from JanesDollland. "Supposedly" shipping around December.

MoriTime and MOMODOLLHOUSE on Etsy have the cutest shoes for them, YoSD size fits perfectly, we tried the ones I bought on a TF that she @ateliervanilla already has.

Tinyfox shoes!

Upper left: some cute fluffy bunny slippers we all bought at a Doll and Bear show.

Upper right: Yellow sneakers from MOMODOLLHOUSE.

Lower left: Brown flats from MoriTime.

Lower right: Bunny-themed shoes from MOMODOLLHOUSE.

All of the shoes also come in various colors, too, and their prices and shipping times aren't really too bad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

xmintpie
2 hours ago, Beani said:

It really is an amazing full set. I wish it had shoes so I could take her out but I’ll solve that one day. 

Funnily enough I had considered Cherry! It’s a good choice. Hope your clothes arrive soon too. It was torture keeping her in my cupboard so long. Finally she can be free. Minus lack of stand or shoes. 

What stands do people use for their 1/6 Tinyfoxes?

They seem to fit into standard size yosd shoes so i've been able to get a few pairs that look cute!

Thank you❤️ I believe it should be coming any day now so I'm quite excited!

I have a metal volks yosd saddle style stand and a cheap one I got off amazon (it was called Kaiser doll stand, for 8'' to 11'' Dolls) that came in a 3 pack. I recommend the amazon stands since they are quite cheap and work well! I'll see if I can include a picture of two stands i have.

IMG_5697.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AwkwardMango

@Courtmom Jane dolls land mentioned she would come with them. @onion24@

Screenshot (9).png

Edited by AwkwardMango
  • Like 2

Tam_I_am
12 hours ago, Beani said:

How about Usagi?

Beani

@battrastard Thanks for the Momodoll recommendation! Those shoes look really cute and the free shipping means it’s cheaper than Taobao as well. The little bunny shoes you have are cute but the color looks quite different to their website now. Did you find they were accurate to the images when you bought them? I’d prefer the pink shade you have!

@xmintpie Ahh your girls! I’ve seen those shark slippers around and wondered if they would actually look good. Cherry is rocking them! Thanks for the stand feedback. I love my metal Volks stands for my 1/3 girls but perhaps a cheap pack off Amazon is enough for now. Especially with a second girl on the way. 

@Tam_I_am It’s a cute name so I’ll have it on the shortlist. Definitely suits her!

Another quick shot. 

E8AADF04-92DD-413C-9A4A-90F70A872F67.jpeg

• Like 4

Poofiemus

So my Fox Fairy Koyo just got stains on her arms from black armwarmers in her Halloween costume. :( @ateliervanilla has already volunteered to help with testing the good ol' zit cream treatment on a spare hand she has, but I'm curious if anyone else has tried it yet? I know that magic eraser is a no go due to it taking off the soft touch coating these dolls have. 

• Like 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard
4 hours ago, Beani said:

The little bunny shoes you have are cute but the color looks quite different to their website now. Did you find they were accurate to the images when you bought them? I’d prefer the pink shade you have!

Yeah, that pic doesn't to the real item any justice. I did order the pink ones, just to keep the "theme" Candy has with her eyes. It looked like a decent co-ordinate.

Beani
On 11/12/2022 at 3:39 AM, battrastard said:

Yeah, that pic doesn't to the real item any justice. I did order the pink ones, just to keep the "theme" Candy has with her eyes. It looked like a decent co-ordinate.

Yeah it does look decent! I ended up going with the sneakers you have in white for now just to have something more flexible but I might nab them later too. If you could do a colour match photo with Candy’s jacket when it arrives that would be appreciated (assuming you are getting the full set?).

• Like 1

Riesz

IMG_20221114_114544_Bokeh__01.jpg.0012ff8caee7bbb0b5d4dc4bfaef044a.jpgIMG_20221114_114227_Bokeh__01.jpg.6b9d0b2f9ade649a141f81119ecc37c9.jpgIMG_20221114_114121_Bokeh__01.jpg.212bca54920d873322baa7dde8581c08.jpg

My fibonacci arrived a few days ago! She's so lovely, much prettier in reality than pictures. I love her so much!!

• Like 13

Tam_I_am

For Fibonacci's under dress that won't stay closed, I'd sew in a couple strands on heavy thread, one on each side, and then use those to tie the dress shut.

• Thanks 1

battrastard
23 hours ago, Beani said:

If you could do a colour match photo with Candy’s jacket when it arrives that would be appreciated (assuming you are getting the full set?).

Oh, most definitely getting her fullset! (shame most Tinyfox sets don't include shoes, though!)

Both @ateliervanilla's and my Candy are coming thru JanesDollLand. The dolls themselves are there, but the shipper is waiting for the outfits to ship together.

Kinda sucks, but I do understand shipping both body and clothing out together does make sense.

I've gotten about four other sets of clothes for her already, 8 shirts, another jumper, A pair of shorts that might not go over her thicc legs and a coverall that might be too slim. 

Definitely will try those yellow tennies to see if her hoodie matches with it! 

Rick

bananaaether
On 11/11/2022 at 8:41 AM, Poofiemus said:

So my Fox Fairy Koyo just got stains on her arms from black armwarmers in her Halloween costume. :( @ateliervanilla has already volunteered to help with testing the good ol' zit cream treatment on a spare hand she has, but I'm curious if anyone else has tried it yet? I know that magic eraser is a no go due to it taking off the soft touch coating these dolls have. 

Please let me know what the results of this are! I made the stupid mistake of magic eraser, and yeah, it removed the soft touch coating. I'm curious if zit cream will work at all on a strange coating like this.

ateliervanilla
8 hours ago, bananaaether said:

Please let me know what the results of this are! I made the stupid mistake of magic eraser, and yeah, it removed the soft touch coating. I'm curious if zit cream will work at all on a strange coating like this.

The stain on my experiment didn't soak as long, but I left the zit cream on the stain and it did a good job removing it. The coating didn't seem to get affected. For reference, I used the cream on the doll's hand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

DollsnBooks

My TinyFox body came!!  I got the head from Jane's Dolland and I ADORE the faceup she did for me. The body cam from Clover-Singing because I wanted to share the love with one of my fave sellers. Here she is. I haven't named her yet, but hopefully she'll tell me soon what it is 😉

spacer.png

Here she is with a sweater and skirt I made

spacer.png

And with a dress I made with the Looking Glass Lolita for Petite Curvy Dolls from Requiem Arts

spacer.png

• Like 9

DollsnBooks
On 11/17/2022 at 9:51 PM, Tam_I_am said:

How about Clover Jane?

That's really cute!

• Like 1