Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

amijules

Oh man, I'd love it if it only ends up taking a few weeks as opposed to a few months!!! It would be so nice to take cute spring photos of her while things are blooming ❤️

TVXD
4 hours ago, amijules said:

Oh man, I'd love it if it only ends up taking a few weeks as opposed to a few months!!! It would be so nice to take cute spring photos of her while things are blooming ❤️

yeah I don't want to wait so much for a doll, but I feel every doll I order is a pre-order or at least not in stock dolls:(

amijules

How are their proportions compared to other 1/4th vinyls, like MDDs? There's a super cute outfit I've got my eye on for my incoming Rita

RetroKanojo
7 hours ago, amijules said:

How are their proportions compared to other 1/4th vinyls, like MDDs? There's a super cute outfit I've got my eye on for my incoming Rita

Comparison pictures were posted over in the Imomodoll thread:

momocomp.jpg

As you can see, TF is a fair bit shorter than MDD so clothing will generally be a little oversized. 

• Like 3

amijules

@RetroKanojo oh wow, thanks! I appreciate it. I see what you mean, lol. Looks like I might have better luck with resin minifee stuff!

Cheesecake

New doll in the horizon. Heermonka the fairy of sweet dreams. 

From the looks of the teaser video here and lack of shoes, she may be a 1/6.

Edited by Cheesecake
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TVXD
5 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

New doll in the horizon. Heermonka the fairy of sweet dreams. 

From the looks of the teaser video here and lack of shoes, she may be a 1/6.

Again with the lack of shoes, but she looks so cute!

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

At least lack of shoes makes sense in this case with her being a sleep fairy/witch in pajamas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RetroKanojo

Sleepy kitty witch.. feels like Tinyfox is really gunning for my wallet again.. @onion22@

She's absolutely adorable, but I think I have a good grasp on where I want my collection to go in the foreseeable future and while I could make some space for a 1/4 boy *cough cough Tinyfox please I'm begging you cough* I don't think I'd make an exception for her. Maybe if I see her face-up..

• Haha 1

amijules

lmao i am ruined, she's coming for me!!!!! sleepy dolls are a weakness of mine!!! i can't wait to see photos of her final design, i love her as she is here so i hope they don't change much.

I have another question I haven't been able to find info on. I have looked at the stain removal process for vinyls since it's basically inevitable, for one thing, but I know TFs are made of a harder vinyl than the soft vinyl most other dolls are made of. Has anyone had any experience treating stains, more specifically will the same methods work across the hobby or do these girls require special/different care when they get stained?

bananaaether

@amijules I'm pretty sure TF are entirely made of ABS+plastic (someone feel free to correct me) rather than any vinyl at all. Their heads have SOMEWHAT of a give but not nearly as much as Dollfie heads. Their bodies are hard and heavy and covered in a vinyl-like coating to make them soft to the touch, but it peels off if you aren't careful. I tried to treat a stain on my TF's hand with a melamine sponge and it took the soft coating right off. So I don't trust that stain-treating it the same as vinyl will work. 

• Like 3

Cheesecake

According to the product infographic TF has on taobao listings, (at least for the macoco bodies) the dolls appear to be made of ABS (inner frame) and TPU (outer shell) and finished with a matte coating. 

I think someone in prior pages of the thread may have attempted the stain treatment with removezit or an acne cream but idk if there's been an update on how it worked out. 

pyoko

I love the new girls clothes, but the face is kind of boring to me (I feel like it's just a generic cute anime face) . I would have loved a sleepy looking face, fitting the outfit :( or maybe even a yawning one, would have been cute

Edited by pyoko
  • Like 2

RetroKanojo
2 hours ago, pyoko said:

I love the new girls clothes, but the face is kind of boring to me (I feel like it's just a generic cute anime face) . I would have loved a sleepy looking face, fitting the outfit :( or maybe even a yawning one, would have been cute

I personally like the little cat mouth, but I have to agree that her face is otherwise not really doing it for me. I also feel like the eyes looked more golden in the drawn promo, but in the product pictures they are much more greenish.

Still a very cute doll, but I think I'll be good. @onion34@

frollywoggy

Oh no, I think she's a must for me. I've been wanting a super pastel doll for a while, and her little face is exactly what I've been looking for! And a kitty/sleepy theme?? I can't pass on this one! I told myself that it would be a while before I got another doll, but apparently not haha!

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Monty

I’m surprised how different her face looks to the illustration. I thought they might have me with a fullset this time, but she’s not for me. I’m really not a fan of how far her eyeliner extends from her eyehole. I know it’s a popular look lately (my custom tinyfox is like this too and I’m fine with it on him) but it looks a lot more obvious on her.

This may be my favourite outfit so far, at least.

Veravey

I love the greener eyes! They look so nice against her pink hair. I'm looking forward to seeing her photos from you guys. Also very interested to see her full bed??

• Like 2

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

amijules

Welp I'm in danger, lol, I actually like the greener eyes better lmao I guess I lucked out! Her hat is RIDICULOUSLY cute, so adorable

• Like 3

Nika

When I saw this release, my heart burst. She is so adorable! I agree with what was previously said though, and the face could've been more expressive or on theme, but it is still cute regardless. I really like the outfit, and hope they do sell it separately eventually, so I can get it for my other tinyfox gals. I wasn't expecting a release so soon, but I am excited!

• Like 1

RetroKanojo

I've mentioned this in the Discord, but I figured it'd be a good idea to repeat it here as well for those who might use this thread as their primary source of information + 'archiving'!

The bedding that you see in Heermonka? Silmenka? - in the promo shots! - will be available for sale separately! I don't think NCS or Jane's have the new stuff listed quite yet, but I'd wager that it will be available through their stores as well. This might be interesting for everyone who'd like to get some cute pillows for their dolls!

The bedframe itself is not included. However, LaPeonier are currently talking with TinyFox on whether they could distribute the 3D model file - just like they did with Fibonacci's crown and Lizzy's teacup.

• Like 2

Psi

Hi! I’ve been reading a lot on here ^_^ I just put a deposit down on my first Tinyfox girl! Vivianne!

but questions. Is the super long wait start from order date, or because she was available to preorder longer will she be less of a wait? I mostly need to know so I know how much time to get her a new wig, and save up the rest I owe for her. ^_^ 

Veravey
1 hour ago, Psi said:

Is the super long wait start from order date, or because she was available to preorder longer will she be less of a wait? I mostly need to know so I know how much time to get her a new wig, and save up the rest I owe for her. ^_^ 

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your first TF! Vivienne is gorgeous, I can't wait to see her in person~

Great question, I've had some dolls arrived on the 6 month mark, and others arrive earlier. I think it does mostly depend on the release date, meaning if you order closer to when they first release, they tend to take the full estimated time to arrive. For example, I ordered Yi well past her release date and she arrived in under 3 months, same with Kiki. Fibonacci I ordered right when she was released and she took the full 5+ months.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif