Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Anouc

No Commissions anymore! ☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ fantasy dolls faceups ~ ☆

JChiibs
That is one terrifying faceup. o_o

I so wanted to say this...

Anouc: Oh, she looks so lovely already! Wonderful job!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Poofiemus

Wow, what a change from before! She looks great, and think Bellatrix found a good comparison. Though now I'm thinking of that obnoxious bowler in Big Lebowski: "I'm gunna pull on the trigger till it goes 'click'."

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

nkei

Wow that expression is so awesome! It's so rare to see a haughty faced DD and I must say it's very unique and totally badass

Pumpkins

-randomly stumbles upon this thread- wow lmao! That's my DD head! Haha I can't believe i went this whole time w/o realizing you are also on this forum. xO (in hindsight this should've been obvious to me)

Also to the people saying that the face up I did was "terrifying":

I sit in the corner of eternal shame for doing it. Resin faceups are definitely different than doing a DD faceup and when I was finished I immediately regretted everything and looked for an artist to do the job properly. Which is btw AMAZINGLY AMAZING.

We saw the world as children

The field filled with light

When did we stop believing

The things before our sight?

PlasticFantastic
-randomly stumbles upon this thread- wow lmao! That's my DD head! Haha I can't believe i went this whole time w/o realizing you are also on this forum. xO (in hindsight this should've been obvious to me)

I sit in the corner of eternal shame for doing it. Resin faceups are definitely different than doing a DD faceup and when I was finished I immediately regretted everything and looked for an artist to do the job properly. Which is btw AMAZINGLY AMAZING.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with my comment - it was a shock to see what was done to your 03 head and it was the first thing that popped into my mind. I think you've made a great choice in having anouc realise your vision. ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Anouc

Dear dont be shamed... You cannot have talents in everything ... ... Aaaand there must be people like you whooo neeeeeeed meeeeeee ... What should i do when everyone can do there own faceups? T_T ...

At first i was really scared about your wish, but today after i had managed it i am a little bit sad that its over now and i must sent her back now T_T ...

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

misskale

>_<

You shouldn't be ashamed. She was just, really intense. If that makes sense?

juu-yuki

Don't worry, it takes a lot of guts to do a DD faceup and I think you did a fine job. It really comes down to the owner's taste. =O

Pumpkins

No worries! I was more embarrassed than anything. xD Plus it is a little...intense is pretty close lmao! Sometimes, you have to toss the towel in. And I am definitely glad I went with Anouc, I'd suggest her to everyone! Nai's face is peeeeeeeerfect *dreamy eyes*

We saw the world as children

The field filled with light

When did we stop believing

The things before our sight?

Anouc

... commission is done so what to do if you dont have any blank heads?

Yes remove some "old" faceups xDDD ...

Sorry Leni and Maya T__________-T ...

Its a short closeup ... not finished

I loved mayas heart so Leni got the same heart

and Maya is now an ice-girl XP ...fits much better to a white skin ^^

7022309235_a1c517924f_z.jpg

nkei

W-wow that ice tattoo look on Maya rocks! So pretty *____*

And Leni is so cute with that heart on her cheek now xD

mitsuki

That is such a cute idea! I am looking forward to their new looks.

Alphakitty

The ice sparkles are so pretty! You rarely see DDs with designs on their faces, but they look lovely.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

wotafarce

Hi

I do not have a DOA account so am not able to contact you via your link, I have a DD arriving shortly that I would like a new face up for.

is there an alternative way to contact you please if you are still taking commissions

thanks

Anouc

Michiko remakeup today ^^

She was a haughty/bad girl since her first day here, but her last remakeup was toooooo cute so i´ve changed it today ^^ (and btw it had some little mistakes i didnt want to see anymore XP)

7039967031_8a966e904c_z.jpg