Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Anouc

No Commissions anymore! ☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ fantasy dolls faceups ~ ☆

PlasticFantastic
Thanks >////< ... I was unsure about the eyebrowns ... Was a little afraid that they looks to harsh ...

Definitely not! I love how you even furrowed her brow with some shading in between the eyebrows!

Her teeth are a little bit on the whiter than white side though. ^^;

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Anouc
Thanks >////< ... I was unsure about the eyebrowns ... Was a little afraid that they looks to harsh ...

Definitely not! I love how you even furrowed her brow with some shading in between the eyebrows!

Her teeth are a little bit on the whiter than white side though. ^^;

haha thanks a lot little "internet unicorn" (your undertitel under your nick XD that sound funny that i call you now little unicorn x3333) that you like her eyebrowns ^^

Yeah that with her teeths was exact the thought which i had when i grab her head today ^^"""

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

PlasticFantastic
haha thanks a lot little "internet unicorn" (your undertitel under your nick XD that sound funny that i call you now little unicorn x3333) that you like her eyebrowns ^^

Yeah that with her teeths was exact the thought which i had when i grab her head today ^^"""

I will be your little unicorn~

I have no idea how you could make the teeth less "whiter than white" maybe if there was just a little bit of yellow in to soften it into an off-white it would look slightly more natural? Does that make sense?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Anouc

Maybe... But i think the problem will be thats tooo much teeth for one face? To put in a little bit yellow... Hm thats difficult to put not tooo much yellow in it i think ... And by the way, a dollfie dream is a *jump out of a dream"- girl and must look perfect which means she must have blinky teeth xDDD

or what would you say my little unicorn

No no i think i will change it one day ...

PlasticFantastic
Maybe... But i think the problem will be thats tooo much teeth for one face? To put in a little bit yellow... Hm thats difficult to put not tooo much yellow in it i think ... And by the way, a dollfie dream is a *jump out of a dream"- girl and must look perfect which means she must have blinky teeth xDDD

or what would you say my little unicorn

No no i think i will change it one day ...

Less teeth could be the answer. I dunno though cos I kinda like how much she's showing us. I do agree though that since DD's are "ideal" that white shiny teeth would make the most sense.

Maybe she is a spokesmodel for dentists?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Anouc

Hi ho volks ^^

Want to show you my modding try on a DDh02 head ...

It happend so much mistakes ... (most stupid mistake was that my hun let her fall on the floor when she wasnt dry >___>) ... sooo that i plan to remove her face again and retry it...

But i want to show you the first try ... And each correction- and approvement-suggestion are welcome ^.^v

6933339356_8e11fd02a3_z.jpg

Lennard

She looks very cheeky, but I think such thick blush lines+whiskers is a bit to much...and whiskers are usually next to the nose.

But what I really like is how her mouth is painted, and I the eyes, too... ^^

Pumpkins

I like the thick blushlines! Like she walked directly out of an anime. The white lines are somewhat thick and unevenly put..but I don't know much about faceups so take it with a grain of salt! The most prominent anime character with whiskers like that is Naruto.

We saw the world as children

The field filled with light

When did we stop believing

The things before our sight?

Anouc

yep you both are right... its not the best xD ... but it was soo muc fun to paint such a face x333 ...

Ok next try ... muhahahahah soooo much fun to paint such faces x333 ...

~ big smile ~

7081689257_850628b4e5_z.jpg

6935614906_7efb6f3e3a_z.jpg

JChiibs

I love it! Her big grin just cracks me up! I'd love to have a DD with a face like that, but I'd be afraid that having her in the same room as Dollie and Rainie would be a big mistake! Too much mischief!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Alphakitty

The kitty-cat face is so cute, I love the whiskers!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

misskale

Heh, that second one makes me think of Lina Inverse too much to see her with the long wig.

>_<

mitsuki

Lina is from Slayers and voiced by Hayashibara Megumi. Megumi-sama is so awesome!

JChiibs
Who is Lina >\\\\\<

I think it's a sign of how old I am. >_<

Ok, I also know she smiles more with her mouth open and not teeth gritting, but still that faceup reminds me of her.

http://images.wikia.com/kanzaka/images/0/01/Slayers_Revolution_Lina.jpg

I love Slayers, it is really funny. I never knew about it though until a few months ago when it was added to Netflix. Zelgadis for the win! XD

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Anouc

I come up with this idea because Yukina was one of my first faceup with wrong color and to much stain when i removed her face ... So a little bit stain didnt went away after sanding so i must decide what to do to hide the stain XP ... A big smile or mouth was the solution ^_~ ...

Anouc

start a group on flickr... because thats the side i use most of the time xD

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2000284@N22/

I only invite people who get a commission in futur, i hope everyone others enter to this group by themself... because i feel a little bit abashed when i invite people and didnt know they like my work >////< ...

So i would be happy to see everyone entering who´s interested to join this group

Caillou

Omgish anouc, this girl is so expressive! I love how you painted the mouth!