- DDH 01 modd ♥

★彡 14. Alice W.

----out----

★彡 15. Megan G. (? ♥)

Edited by Guest

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Hpyon

Looks like I can't send PM's yet due to account not having enough posts. I've got a DDH-04 coming up sometime in the near future and I really love the faceups you've done for the 04s! Can you reserve a spot for me and any idea how long it'll take for you to do the previous ones? I'm in no hurry though since I'll need to get a wig and eyes and clothes and everything separately anyways.

Anouc
Looks like I can't send PM's yet due to account not having enough posts. I've got a DDH-04 coming up sometime in the near future and I really love the faceups you've done for the 04s! Can you reserve a spot for me and any idea how long it'll take for you to do the previous ones? I'm in no hurry though since I'll need to get a wig and eyes and clothes and everything separately anyways.

Hi Hpyon

Do you also have a flickr account? Maybe we can send flickr mails than? ^^

Hpyon

No I don't sorry, but I'll work on getting the 20 posts here and I'll contact you by private message then! Not a long way to go anymore haha.

Ozaki

Really love your DD-01 and other modded heads! I like seeing your old vs new face-ups, as I love face-up artists who keep on improving.

Anouc

Update ^__^

Because its really expensive to import MSC

and some other stuff i will charge some more € from

begin of march >\\\<

But everyone who get a slot in februar pay the old price ^_^

Bloodflower

Since you do SQlab face-ups: is it possible to comission a face up on a Out of Base doll head? They're made of resin too and are anime styled. I'm going to order one later this month and are considering comissioning you for her face-up.

Here's the head:

N-04.jpg

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

katnaper
Since you do SQlab face-ups: is it possible to comission a face up on a Out of Base doll head? They're made of resin too and are anime styled. I'm going to order one later this month and are considering comissioning you for her face-up.

Here's the head:

N-04.jpg

oh my tha head looks like it would make a great boy

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Anouc

Here's the head:

N-04.jpg

I think that wont be a problem ^__^

If you wont want a real looking faceup. I am more te anime-ish style "faceupartist" ^^

Anouc

My first finished DDh07 (damn i want two too >___<)

Wish was: "Oh. Nothing really special.. I just want her to look kinda shy with a small smile and a light blush. Freckles would be a plus."

(Damn and again i didnt managed it to "see" the blush on my photo >___>)

8437920047_180b28183f_z.jpg

Bloodflower

If you wont want a real looking faceup. I am more te anime-ish style "faceupartist" ^^

Thank You!

I am looking for an anime-style facu-up artist so there's no problems.

Then I'll probably contact you when I recieve her. ^^

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Ekidonia

As I have already contact you by email, i'd like a slot for my Asula :3

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)

Anouc

Thank You!

I am looking for an anime-style facu-up artist so there's no problems.

Then I'll probably contact you when I recieve her. ^^

Ok ^^ I will wait for your email ^^

@ Ekidonia:

Ok ^^ I´ll give you a slot ^^

Anouc

Update ^^

Februar slots are full... So sorry for each who didnt get one.

March will be new slots. But be sure, its 5€ expensiver than. from 25€ to 30€ T___T ... (Import colors and MSC is very expensive)

mashiro8

I have sent mail via flickr,will be looking forward for your faceup

JChiibs
And a note on the first page, because this happend the last days one more >____<

I am so very, very sorry that you had reason to post that message Anouc.

I am shocked and saddened by the person/people who gave Anouc reason to point out something like this. Do you love her work? Really? Then go with the highly reasonable terms that Anouc has decided on instead of indirectly telling her that her work is worth less than what she is asking. I am so shocked by this that I cannot comprehend the mentality behind it. Since Anouc has recently finished four of my own heads, I have nothing but praise to say about her. She is wonderful and easy to talk to, very friendly, sent me lots of progress pics, and did an amazing job even though one of the heads was a major pain in the rear. If I could have afforded it I would have paid her twice what she asked for, knowing that every last bit of it was worth it. I am trying very hard not to get angry at the people who would undervalue her skills and hard work to the point where they felt entitled to ask for a discount. I find it shameful to treat her in this manner. Everyone knows this is not an inexpensive hobby. If you are tight on funds, work on saving what you need or do the faceup yourself, don't try and shortchange the artists. Its despicable.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Anouc

Thanks a lot Kyoya ...

Nya sometimes i can understand it, to ask for discounts etc... But after it happend a lot more than in the last year i felt a little bit sad. It felt like my work isnt worth it.

I am not that stupid, i see how much $ other artists want.

And i know its not that fair for other artists that i am mostly a little under the average price. I know the competition market isnt much easy. But i also know, lots of people are afraid to send their heads half arround the world, if they have an artist in their own country which cost the same price.

I would also prefer 60-70 or 80$, but then i wouldnt get any heads anymore because of their fear to send them that far away or plus because of the shipping-prices >___< (Or maybe because my work didnt worth it at least >__>)

And because of the fact that i am (again mostly) under the average price it feels hard to get questions about a discount T___T

(And also a little plus is, that i am not really proud about most of my works, i see so much "mistakes" or things i cant fix better, but want it. So the feelings getting higher that my work isnt worth my price)