No Commissions anymore! ☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ fantasy dolls faceups ~ ☆

Pumpkins

i loooooove the entire faceup! its simple yet so cute

We saw the world as children

The field filled with light

When did we stop believing

The things before our sight?

JChiibs

I think it is the tiny mouth that gets me. EEK! Too cute!

Anouc, I can't tell you how often I have desperately wished I had an 04 head to send you for a faceup to make a DDS friend for Rainie. Unfortunately it just isn't possible at the moment and poor Rainie needs to be finished first anyway. Your faceups are always so adorable (and skillfully done!) that I squeal every time you put up a new pic.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Anouc
i loooooove the entire faceup! its simple yet so cute

Thanks so much >///////< ...

Anouc, I can't tell you how often I have desperately wished I had an 04 head to send you for a faceup to make a DDS friend for Rainie. Unfortunately it just isn't possible at the moment and poor Rainie needs to be finished first anyway. Your faceups are always so adorable (and skillfully done!) that I squeal every time you put up a new pic.

I would be happy to do a girl for you, but you're right, your rainie girl needs to be first finished ^_^ ... I am happy to see some photos of your finished girls soon ^_^

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

JChiibs

I was attempting to sketch some ideas for Tamayuki's faceup on the computer this afternoon, and quickly realizing that I have a long way to go to figure out a boy's face, especially on the 03 head. I have a lot of mangas on hand to use for reference, but it is severely difficult telling what lines exactly to transfer onto the head and what ones are drawn on the page so you can merely see the eyes.

Some of this is why I have been a bit disinclined to do his faceup because most of the guidelines on how to color the girls faces would not work well for boys. Blushing cheeks and glossy lips look kinda creepy on most boys. And yet I haven't figured out what to do to make his face look like a proper boy's face. Seems like any kind of lines around his eyes either make him look girly because his eyes become more round, or more angular lines make him look like he has a ton of mascara on.

I was a bit curious if you might have a suggestion.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Anouc

Fuuuuuuuuh ... A boyish faceup on a 03 head. Tht sounds really difficult, because a 03 head looks so mature feminin. Maybe it would be an option for you to sand some parts o his eyes and lips down? ^_^

Pumpkins

I hope it is okay I post this here..if not please tell me Anouc and I will remove it right away!! I definitely do not want to intrude on your thread D:

These are pictures of two boys from the anime Another.

Yuuya: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/6/152605.jpg

Tomo: http://timezzz.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/another-1-flv_000446863.jpg

Can you see the tiny difference in their eyelashes? Yuu's is thicker than Tomo's with extra lashes thrown in (not as much as anime girls though). I chose him cause his face is very similar to 03 sculpt already! Tomo's face is much more minimalist. Without any extra lashes, it is very obvious he is a boy. It may be slightly difficult, but I don't think it's impossible to pull off the simple thin eyelash.

We saw the world as children

The field filled with light

When did we stop believing

The things before our sight?

Anouc

If this disscusion will not get over sides than its ok ...

Hm i think a DDh03 head is really girl-like.

But a wide mouth should be one solution to look more like a boy? ^^ ...

And only some normal lashes without any thin lashes.

like this ->

anime_boy_12_by_Ashi2846.png

But if you´re unsure ... send it to me XD ... It would be a lot of fun to try a boy head

JChiibs
Tomo's face is much more minimalist. Without any extra lashes, it is very obvious he is a boy. It may be slightly difficult, but I don't think it's impossible to pull off the simple thin eyelash.

Random grouchy glasses guys make me so, THANK YOU!

Tomo's 'minimalist' style I was trying to aim for, but a bit unlike the 03 headsculpt, Tamayuki isn't supposed to look sad all the time.

Hm i think a DDh03 head is really girl-like.

But a wide mouth should be one solution to look more like a boy? ^^ ...

And only some normal lashes without any thin lashes.

Even though it is a bit of a challenge, the 03 head works for Tama-chan because it makes him more easily a bishōnen type. (He knows he's cute, but doesn't want to be mistaken for a girl.)

I wanted his mouth more like this, the dark lines in the corner of the mouth to make him almost smiling, but obviously not the glossy lips, ect.

head-eye_032.jpg

When I was drafting last night I kept trying to put a thin line where his lower lashes would go, but it instantly gave off the girly vibe, making him look like he should be in drag constantly. The original idea of him was actually based on the Yukino head, but I looked again last night and it is uber girly. This is what I eventually came up with, and I find it very cute/funny, but I didn't expect Tamayuki to be a raccoon.

6976327192_c84e91553e_o.png

So, just out of curiosity, how much (approximately) would the shipping be to the US? Even though I'm good at a lot of things, I'm starting to think that faceups for our DD with distinct personalities might be more than I can handle. Raven and I have gotten a bit used to their rather blank faces so it's hard to think past that.

~Sister Kyoya

Anouc

Shipping to the US back depent on which shipping you want ...

there is a shipping (which pumpkin also used ^^) which have tracking but only 25€ insurance ...but tracking ...thats arround 7€ (hope i remember it right ^^")

Up there is no limit (arround 35€ for full insurance with tracking and everything and so on XD)

Anouc

Here is my newest commission for waha ^^

Hope he like it a lot and this new girl fits very well in his family

7149328329_eb1d78ba31_z.jpg

7003236084_26522655dc_z.jpg

(this was the referenz picture ... its not 100% match, but i dont want to match anothers artist faceup 100% ^^ (and i think i cant ^^")

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28546/1323784193164.jpg

Waynio

Great face-ups you have done so far. I wish i had such a skill.

Wayne

wotafarce
Great face-ups you have done so far. I wish i had such a skill.

Wayne

I know what you mean I am lucky if I can paint a wall accurately, that's why I have trusted Anouc with my 03 head, my one and only face up attempt has been confined to history and the photos will never see the light of day.

wotafarce

Ah

Didn't see my girl here, she looks amazing, just what I was looking for a nice fresh look.

Now I just need to get her some nice new clothes.

Many, many thanks to you, Anouc I am so happy with her

wotafarce

She is home, and looks even better than in the pictures.

will get her re-attached and some photos of her up tomorrow hopefully

wotafarce

ChocoMint version 2

Here she is, still with her old wig and dress unfortunately, the new clothes and wig are not here yet.

This wig has a mind of its own so please excuse the stray hairs everywhere.

7234634656_3e43072a8f_z.jpg

ChocoMint v2 by wotafarce, on Flickr

7234703756_7a31b1da40_z.jpg

ChocoMint v2 by wotafarce, on Flickr

once again many thanks

still_doll+vk
Aaaaand wotafarce girl is finish now (hope XD) ...

7180985476_492ff5ac14_z.jpg

7180986448_d67321bc10_z.jpg

she's so pretty, i wish i had much skill to paint that head!

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie