Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Anouc

No Commissions anymore! ☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ fantasy dolls faceups ~ ☆

laces

Wow, I love your work Anouc! I may be contacting you when I get my DD head, where are you located?

Anouc
Wow, I love your work Anouc! I may be contacting you when I get my DD head, where are you located?

Hi dear, i am located in germany EU ... It would be a pleasure for me to help you to give your DD head her personality ^_^ ... Wish head do you get?

thanks a lot to you both, i like Leni much more too now ^_^~

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

laces

Hi dear, i am located in germany EU ... It would be a pleasure for me to help you to give your DD head her personality ^_^ ... Wish head do you get?

Perfect, I am in the UK so it wouldn't be too much of a journey for the head! I don't have a head at the moment but will do as soon as Volks get some more in (which will hopefully be soon!). ^_^

Anouc

Perfect, I am in the UK so it wouldn't be too much of a journey for the head! I don't have a head at the moment but will do as soon as Volks get some more in (which will hopefully be soon!). ^_^

Hi dear ^^

Have a look, there is another group-order from Volks.usa

So maybe the chance to get a head ^^ ...

laces

Thanks Anouc, unfortunately the heads were out of stock I'll be contacting you if / when I get a hold of a blank head! ^_^

Anouc
Thanks Anouc, unfortunately the heads were out of stock I'll be contacting you if / when I get a hold of a blank head! ^_^

Ok ^^ let me know

Btw update first post ^^

Ravendruid

Wow, Anouc! Your work is incredible. You are truly an artist. I especially love the head you did for Wotafarce, so glamorous.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

JChiibs

I still have to say that I thoroughly adore all your faceups. I would have sent ours (except Naiomi) to you but finances just haven't allowed it. Naiomi is the exception because she is somewhat based off of my grandmother. I have at least two more DD that I'm hoping to be able to get eventually that I'm definitely planning on sending to you. One would be an 04 girl with pink hair and the other would be an 06 boy. Unfortunately I don't know when that will be but it is much easier to get the head before the body once they are in stock.

To be honest, I find that doing the facups myself to be frustrating. I'm only doing them because it is the most feasible option for us at the moment and Raven hasn't done much with Yuriko because he got tired of the comments about when her faceup would be complete. I know I do well enough at it for my own liking at the moment, but it hardly seems worth the aggravation and hours it takes to do them. I would much rather spend my time sewing clothes because I know it is something I'm good at.

You do such wonderful work.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Anouc

@ ravendruid & Sister Kyoya: ...Wow your lovely words cheer me up a lot in just that moment ...(I had such a bad photograph-day, i try to learn more about it but that was a completly fail today >_> ...everything is so easy in theory but in practice its so complete different and not really what i want >___> Cant understand how others do it )

Nya back to your lovely words...

@ Ravendruid: Ouh really me? An artist? Not really. I see so much FU which looks so much better than my ones >____< ... Hope i can learn some more tricks and wiles to be better in the future >_<

@ Sister kyoya: Naiomi is based off of your granny? Than she deffinetly should be what she is ^_^!!! But it would be a pleasure for me to do one or two others of your girls ^^ ... special a DDh04 head. I never had one (But there is one on the way very soon ^^) and i think its fun to do a "new" head (for me a new head XD) ... And also a DDh06 boy(!) will be a "challenge" i would enter too gladly ^^

I know what you mean when you say something is frustrating >___< ...had the same feelings today T__T But if it wasnt that bad, than dont stop trying it. Use a quite hour to try small lines. That would be the best start i think ^^

Oh i never noticed that you do your own clothes? Damn i wish i could sew also ... i tried it one day, but it failt ^^""""" And than i lost the delight

And last, thanks a lot to you both for your words ^^ ...

If you wish a commission done by me,than it would be a pleasure to do it for you. Take up time as much as you need to deside (or not )

Anouc

Ah and btw (damn an ugly photo also >_> I try it again tomorrow maybe ... At least my "finished"-photos are that ugly. Haha sorry, i am a little bit frustrated in doing photos atm >__<) .. Nya btw (how i said) here is Sayomis little girl ^_^

(her rouge is a little bit more than you can see on the photo, damn what do i wrong, why doesent it work to show it on photos )

7697792660_441a10dd8e_z.jpg

7697886354_6732401db0_z.jpg

Sayomi

im very pround of Anounc work ! i advertise her everywere ^^ i love my girl (HDD06) so much !

owned: Tibi - DDH03 || Miryoku - DDH06 || Ayame - DDH07 || Pyza - DDH10 || Saya - DDH09 || 2x obitsu (Misuzu , mizusu, Aoi ^___^ my sweet girls

Pihlajakoto

Anouc, can you reserve spot for me in you're faceup spa?

My blog Pihlajakoto

Pihlajakoto
Hey Maarit ^^ ...

Yes of course i can...

When do you plan to get a new girl? ^^

No new girls (well, DDH-07 unpainted is coming some time. Just don't know when yet...) Marisa Kirisame is the one in need of new makeup

My blog Pihlajakoto

SchroedingersCat

I love the 02 with the freckles, it's really cute, but also a little down to earth. Awesome job.

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!