Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Mirai SmartDoll Info thread (UPDATED)

katzilla

As I didn't win DD Sinon this week in the Dolls Party 33 After Event lottery (aww ) I'm using my money I had aside for her to finally take the plunge and order Mirai this week! I've already had my waiting list "ready for your order" email, just waiting on a couple of other Paypal payments I made the last few days to process properly & then I'll be putting through my order Hence, so happy to find this thread, very informative, thank you! Quick question - I couldn't find Smart Doll measurements anywhere. Has anyone already posted a thread with details on measurements anywhere here on Dollfie Dreams, know of somewhere else they are posted (couldn't find any on Danny's site) or is there any chance of asking for some? Big thank you in advance for any assistance).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update - Ended up answering my own question ie. doll-vector ^^ Silly me, should have just taken a couple of minutes more to look around 1st before asking ...Sorry

senyac

I have an Image taken from Danny's Smart Doll Welcome page for new owners but its gone now since his store update ,

It has all the measurements ect but sadly my account here will not let me post links or images yet

senyac

Smart Doll measurements

Full Height 586mm

Head cirbleepference 210mm

neck cirbleepference 77mm

shoulder to neck 30mm

back width 73mm

chest width 71mm

bust cirbleepference 237mm

Large bust 260mm

underbust cirbleepference 190mm

waist cirbleepference 160mm

hips cirbleepference 250mm

full arm 170mm

upper arm 85mm

lower arm 78mm

arm cirbleepference 60mm

wrist cirbleepference 41mm

Full Leg 320mm

upper leg 140mm

lower leg 210mm

thigh cirbleepference 145mm

calf cirbleepference 105mm

ankle cirbleepference 66mm

foot 67mm x 24mm

that is about all the measurements I think

Kushina

I want the Ebony Mirai, so I will sell the one I currently have. If someone is interested in getting her feel free to send me a message

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

ayanenana13

upon following this thread, i really want to get MIrai in the future, but one thing that bothers me, where can i get the apparel for the smart doll, i know it somehow fits DD stuff but i am really interested in Danny's own apparel.. can somebody enlighten me on how to get those apparel esp the hijab set?

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

archangeli
upon following this thread, i really want to get MIrai in the future, but one thing that bothers me, where can i get the apparel for the smart doll, i know it somehow fits DD stuff but i am really interested in Danny's own apparel.. can somebody enlighten me on how to get those apparel esp the hijab set?

http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/27280/Smart+Doll+Apparel.html

"Folks who pre-order Smart Doll will be given a link to our online store which also has these apparel items so that they can purchase at the same time if they want."

The hijab and turtleneck set is ¥8,000 but it's sold out right now.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

senyac

once you buy or if you fill out the reservation form you get onto his mailing list ,

and when the shop open's again with more stock He will sent out emails to everyone on the Mailing list with the store link and password

The store will only remain open for a few days or until sold out .

It will them be closed until restocked and a new password will be sent out again

The password has changed with every opening so far .

If you want clothes but not a Smart Doll you still have to fill in the reservation form to get on the mailing list to get access to the store and password , then just buy what clothes you want

ayanenana13
once you buy or if you fill out the reservation form you get onto his mailing list ,

and when the shop open's again with more stock He will sent out emails to everyone on the Mailing list with the store link and password

It will them be closed until restocked and a new password will be sent out again

If you want clothes but not a Smart Doll you still have to fill in the reservation form to get on the mailing list to get access to the store and password , then just buy what clothes you want

how do we buy them? because i have filled in the reserve form (yeay!! finally i am getting my own Mirai!) and i have the access to the store, but i can add anything to the cart.. sigh..

Ayane Nana

senyac

how do we buy them? because i have filled in the reserve form (yeay!! finally i am getting my own Mirai!) and i have the access to the store, but i can add anything to the cart.. sigh..

Did Danny send you a email with store link and password ? The store last opened last weekend the 6th and you should have got a link and password , I just checked the store myself and its still working for me and I can add stuff to the cart , Not that I want any thing lol I already have one of all his Smart doll products other than the tee shirts for real people lol He mentions the password on his facebook feed so it should be ok to show it here , its "shortjeans" but it will only work with the correct store link which he sends out in emails (I think) and the password might change in the future

ayanenana13

Did Danny send you a email with store link and password ? The store last opened last weekend the 6th and you should have got a link and password , I just checked the store myself and its still working for me and I can add stuff to the cart , Not that I want any thing lol I already have one of all his Smart doll products other than the tee shirts for real people lol He mentions the password on his facebook feed so it should be ok to show it here , its "shortjeans" but it will only work with the correct store link which he sends out in emails (I think) and the password might change in the future

alrighty.. yeah i got the link and also the password... but i just can put the things i want in the cart.. when i click the product, it doesn't show anything.. oh well, i might e-mail danny himself for the stuff i want.. can i do that? lol

Ayane Nana

senyac

because of the limitations put on new members here I can not post links yet so I can not post the actual store link ,

The Store Itself where you actually make purchases Can NOT be found using the Culture Japan webpages or The Smart Doll webpages , the "smartdoll Apparel and product" pages looks like a store but is not , the only store page with a working shopping cart is the one supplied in emails ,

I think Danny has kept the actual store pages hidden from the Public for the time being , until he is ready to open his store with stock to the public , maybe after he opens his 1st retail store in Tokyo next month we might see a fulltime webstore .

Not sure why its not working for you (if you have the correct link) its still working for me ??

Sadly the Hijab & Turtleneck Set ,canvas shoes , Maid uniform and frill shirt and short jeans are sold out at the moment

If you want you could PM me with the link your using for the store and I can check and see if its the same as the one I have until I get enough posts to remove the limitations on this forum I cant post links or photos ect:(

Mysha
alrighty.. yeah i got the link and also the password... but i just can put the things i want in the cart.. when i click the product, it doesn't show anything.. oh well, i might e-mail danny himself for the stuff i want.. can i do that? lol

This sounds similar to the problem I had. Do you mean that when you click any product in the store you see some kind of blank page? If so, try to use a different browser or even a different computer.

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

ayanenana13

This sounds similar to the problem I had. Do you mean that when you click any product in the store you see some kind of blank page? If so, try to use a different browser or even a different computer.

Yeah that's the problem i am facing Mysha.. Ok.. Will try another browser, if still not ok, will try another computer.. ^____^ really can't wait for danny to email me saying that my Mirai is ready to be paid and shipped..

Ayane Nana

senyac

now that I have 20 posts I should be able to post links and photos ect

so here is the smartdoll measurements image

14357542896_1ef1bc7fc3_k

ayanenana13

I got my Mirai yesterday! and she is super lovely! I'm very impressed that this girl arrived in just 4 days!!! lol! and I don't have to pay for custom although my Mirai was marked at 24000 yen! hahaha pheww!! so here is my Mirai!!

19009271369_ac55e2d90f_z.jpg

19007797968_696a709ae7_z.jpg

19009348889_d4b6ffd80a_z.jpgMirai-4 by Ayane Nana, on Flickr

• Like 1

Ayane Nana

KiraKiraDoru

Holy dang!! She's so photogenic!! It feels like you can take a good picture of her without even trying.

KiraKiraDoru

I sorta wanna make a thread now... Like " Your SmartDoll wishlist ". A thread where people post suggestions on what they'd like to see done with these dolls and their apparel and such. Idk, should I? I mean, Danny is literally the only doll company owner who listens to his costumers. Maybe if we linked it to him he could listen and make them?

Nikn

He is always asking things in Facebook, so why not? You already have the no xDD

Eiko82

Does anyone know if Smart Doll clothing stains?

I noticed that some of the casual wear and shoes have dark colours. I'd like to buy some but I'm worried about staining.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

moonglo

I'm really looking forward to getting a Kizuna, but I've got a query or two, can Smart Doll with S bust fit Volks outfits made for DDS/DD(SS, S and M)? Also, can the Smart Doll with M bust fit Volks outfits made for DD (L)? Oh, and do the boots and shoes that come with limited DD FSs fit Smart Dolls? Thanks in advance - I really appreciate it!

Alna Niimi Airy Alisa Aoko Beatrice Miku Lucy Kirika KOS-MOS Neris Nia Rin Rise Saber Sakuya Sheryl Alice Akira Chihaya Makoto Mariko Marisa Melty Miki M.O.M.O Ranka Ranko DDH-06 Cirno Ilya Maria Millhiore Noumi

baldylox

Hey there! Hopefully I can help out with these questions.

I'm really looking forward to getting a Kizuna, but I've got a query or two, can Smart Doll with S bust fit Volks outfits made for DDS/DD(SS, S and M)?

The SmartDoll S-bust is close in size to the Volks M-bust so it worked very well with every M-bust sized Volks outfit I've used on it. I only have one or two sets of clothing that say they fit the Volks S-bust but they worked on the SD S-bust nicely. No clue on the SS bust tho since I don't own any clothing for that.

Also, can the Smart Doll with M bust fit Volks outfits made for DD (L)?

Yep! The way Mirai arches her back, she can make up for a lot of the looseness in some L-bust clothing easily. Maybe the very tightly fitted stuff will have small issues fitting properly but so far I haven't seen that happen.

Oh, and do the boots and shoes that come with limited DD FSs fit Smart Dolls?

Not sure what you mean by "DD FSs" but if you mean shoes/boots that come with the Volks default sets then almost every shoe I've tried on Mirai has fit very well. There's been a few that were super tight on her but they still fit with some fiddling. As for non Volks shoes/boots, sometimes they're too loose on her feet but for the most part, if it fits a DD foot well, it'll work on a SmartDoll.

Hope that helped you out a bit!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox
Does anyone know if Smart Doll clothing stains? I noticed that some of the casual wear and shoes have dark colours. I'd like to buy some but I'm worried about staining.

I've only got the default jeans and shirt she came with for casual clothing but so far, none of that has stained at all even after having her in it for several weeks. Her maid set and school uniform also don't stain at all but I don't think you'd consider those casual wear.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

moonglo
Hey there! Hopefully I can help out with these questions.

I'm really looking forward to getting a Kizuna, but I've got a query or two, can Smart Doll with S bust fit Volks outfits made for DDS/DD(SS, S and M)?

The SmartDoll S-bust is close in size to the Volks M-bust so it worked very well with every M-bust sized Volks outfit I've used on it. I only have one or two sets of clothing that say they fit the Volks S-bust but they worked on the SD S-bust nicely. No clue on the SS bust tho since I don't own any clothing for that.

Also, can the Smart Doll with M bust fit Volks outfits made for DD (L)?

Yep! The way Mirai arches her back, she can make up for a lot of the looseness in some L-bust clothing easily. Maybe the very tightly fitted stuff will have small issues fitting properly but so far I haven't seen that happen.

Oh, and do the boots and shoes that come with limited DD FSs fit Smart Dolls?

Not sure what you mean by "DD FSs" but if you mean shoes/boots that come with the Volks default sets then almost every shoe I've tried on Mirai has fit very well. There's been a few that were super tight on her but they still fit with some fiddling. As for non Volks shoes/boots, sometimes they're too loose on her feet but for the most part, if it fits a DD foot well, it'll work on a SmartDoll.

Hope that helped you out a bit!

Billy

Oh, wow!!! Thanks so much, Billy!!! You were a great help! Off to buy outfits now.

Alna Niimi Airy Alisa Aoko Beatrice Miku Lucy Kirika KOS-MOS Neris Nia Rin Rise Saber Sakuya Sheryl Alice Akira Chihaya Makoto Mariko Marisa Melty Miki M.O.M.O Ranka Ranko DDH-06 Cirno Ilya Maria Millhiore Noumi

KiraKiraDoru

OMG I'M CHOKING

VOLKS VISITED THE SMD STORE!!!